Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,430 members, 7,800,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ (70085 Views)

Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo / Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Kobojunkie: 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
squash47:
I no dey like put mouth for all these kind people matter.
Had it been it was Adeboye of RCCG or Oyedepo of Winners Chapel, I would have aired my opinion.
But u see these people like OLUMBA OLUMBA, GURU MAHARAJI or GRAY MESSAGE people...
Akam Adiro ọkụ ha
Why?

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by adanny01(m): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
0temSapien:
Olumba Olumba, Sat Guru Maharaji, etc are humans who realised themselves as gods equal and even greater than Jehovah, Allah, etc and these people keyed into their godhood in life. But our dear bro John hasn't discovered himself as a god, hence he worships the words of the gods(Paul, Jehovah, Eusebius, etc) who have passed before him. What a pity cool
gods over their fellow gods?

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by 0temSapien: 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
gods over their fellow gods?
That's what ignorance of the others is causing them. Fellow gods who don't know that they are gods yet will bow to those who already knew. Humans are slaves to their fellow humans, I hope you know that too. That's how some gods are slaves to their fellow gods too until the day they gets their freedom.

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by 0temSapien: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
adanny01:

I'll pass.
Good luck to you. Enjoy your weekends.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by 0temSapien: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
APOSTLECHUMA:
VERY SOON MAGOTS WILL EAT HIM UP THE WAY THEY ATE UP KING HEROD IN ACTS 12:21-23 FOR LIFTING HIMSELF UP LIKE UNTO GOD.
Glad it was recorded in the book of acts, where the actors and scammers were acting out their tales. In real life, such lies don't happen. It can only happen in fictitious storybooks. The true Herod will be looking at you Christians in 3D and laughing for believing in a false story of him.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by 0temSapien: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
APOSTLECHUMA:
VERY SOON MAGOTS WILL EAT HIM UP THE WAY THEY ATE UP KING HEROD IN ACTS 12:21-23 FOR LIFTING HIMSELF UP LIKE UNTO GOD.
Glad it was recorded in the book of acts, where the actors and scammers were acting out their tales. In real life, such lies don't happen. It can only happen in fictitious storybooks. The true Herod will be looking at you Christians in 3D and laughing for believing in a false story about him.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Slimsly100(f): 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
squash47:

Had it been it was Adeboye of RCCG or Oyedepo of Winners Chapel, I would have aired my opinion.

But u see these people like OLUMBA OLUMBA, GURU MAHARAJI or GRAY MESSAGE people...

Akam Adiro ọkụ ha

Bros muna gi so!

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by squash47(m): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Why?
u no see say person dey call himself god ?
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by squash47(m): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
Slimsly100:

Bros muna gi so!
lol
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by NumbEmotions(m): 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
pafo:

Well your great grandfathers probably had more sense than you before they were all enslaved and forced to accept a new god but I fear you are too dense as is most black people to look through history and see for themselves but will rather prefer to be told another man's event of things because of one simple reason; you are too stupid despite having a very large brain.

Please don't quote me with your stupidity next time if you cannot do a week's worth of research yourself.

Chief researcher, you who is way smarter than your forefathers how come you lack common sense of proper discernment in issues like this?
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
0temSapien:
That's what ignorance of the others is causing them.
Ignorance of the others is causing whom?
0temSapien:
Fellow gods who don't know that they are gods yet will bow to those who already knew.
But the ones they bow to know them as fellow gods but still stoop to using them?
0temSapien:
Humans are slaves to their fellow humans, I hope you know that too. That's how some gods are slaves to their fellow gods too until the day they gets their freedom.
If that is the case, what is the meaning of the 'god' title when in the end, all humans are supposedly gods, only that the humans who assume the title of 'god' are themselves no better, in any way or form, than the average 'arrogant' human who does not know himself god?
If they can't first master their 'humanity' before seeking elevation above their fellow humans, aren't they just as rotten as those they pretend to be above? Does that not render their clamor for 'god' status or their belief in their god status a bit meaningless?

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
squash47:
u no see say person dey call himself god ?

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by executive12: 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
sunshineV:

So who is God?

Jesus Christ is God (Gospel of John chapter 14 makes it clear).
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Only my Lord Jesus Christ is THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Austino778: 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
because of this comment, may the kingdom sized to destroyed....
May pillars of fire fall from above and destroyed both the temple and people that worship their....

Heavenly over to you.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by mentored: 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
squash47:

Akam Adiro ọkụ ha

Better come and talk

Fear fear

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:29am On Aug 08, 2020
Maobichek:
. Why did you cancel my word? (Sir), I mean no harm ok
We did that cos we are not Sir.
We say that here on a daily basis.
We are more than one physically and in Christ.
And we all belong to God.
Sure, we know you mean no harm.
We hope you understand better now.
Stay blessed in the love of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Abia1111: 12:41am On Aug 08, 2020
[s]
post=92574417:

We did that cos we are not Sir.
We say that here on a daily basis.
We are more than one physically and in Christ.
And we all belong to God.
Sure, we know you mean no harm.
We hope you understand better now.
Stay blessed in the love of God.
[/s]
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by sunshineV(f): 1:14am On Aug 08, 2020
KelvinCoaster:
God is God!

God is not a Man!

God is Spirit and they that worship Him must do so in Spirit and in Truth!

I guess no one worship God
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Shirorogroup: 5:03am On Aug 08, 2020
Just like that u call urself king of kings anf Lord of Lords. Na wa oooooo[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Phaithem: 7:22am On Aug 08, 2020
Na old age de worry the man, let them tell the truth, he had been fooling them all these years, time will reveal the secret soon.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Futurejoy(f): 7:45am On Aug 08, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Righteousness89. Based on the headline, over to you.
Righteousness no go see this one o...shior
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Microwhy: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2020
0temSapien:
Allah csnnot guide you as he is currently in a spiritual cage where the gods of science have subjected him to.
Stop been childish.
Knowledge of Science is the one putting food on my table but that doesn't mean I would over exaggerate.
I hope science is putting millions into your account monthly. Don't be foolish to say "you hope Allah is Putting millions into my account monthly"
Seriously you guys need serious Dawah.

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by GreatGod2020(m): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2020
Looking for a nice and comfortable hotel to pass a night or rest, click on the link below for your reservation across the country
https://nitestay.com/cna-GreatGod.

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Ayobami7(m): 8:57am On Aug 08, 2020
okay
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Microwhy: 9:02am On Aug 08, 2020
Madness 2
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by KelvinCoaster(m): 11:04am On Aug 08, 2020
sunshineV:

I guess no one worship God
I guess you are joking!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje And Prophet Onyeze Jesus Hang Out Together (Photos) / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News / King Leopold's Letter To The Christian Missionaries.an Interesting Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.