Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Building Architecture | Interior Design | Construction - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Building Architecture | Interior Design | Construction (429 Views)

What Should I Go For, HND In Architecture Or 4 Month Intensive Coding/programmin / Which Is Best, Architecture Or Civil Engineering / How Lucrative Is Bsc Building Compare To Bsc Architecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building Architecture | Interior Design | Construction by Adegunle4(m): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2020
Hello everyone, I am bringing to you unparalleled service in the field of building architecture, interior design and construction. I offer good value to the use of spaces and readily available to take on your projects . I have worked on several projects ranging from commercial, residential , corporate to recreational projects. See below renderings from my recent projects. I am hoping to work with you on your next project and bring good value to your space.
Call/WhatsApp 07068474271 or send your briefs to nthdesigniq@gmail.com
You can also check my page on Facebook @ Design iQltd and Instagram @ design_iqltd

1 Share

Re: Building Architecture | Interior Design | Construction by solaogunbodede(m): 7:07am On Aug 08, 2020
Hi, i will like to inform you about my services in the field of building architecture and construction. I render services like designing building plan of any kind of house .it can be a duplex building , block of flats , terrace or detached building .i also design commercial buildings like banks , hotels likewise institutional buildings like hospital buildings, schools etc.i am a qualified architect , experienced in both the design of building plans and supervision of construction work on site .i am ready to work with you on any project and will bring you value e.g comfort , aesthetics and functionalities of spaces..i am cost effective and do not waste resourses .
Call / whatsApp 08036998279 or send your brief to my mail at ogunbodedeeasy@gmail.com
Below are few of my 3d and rendering works

1 Share

Re: Building Architecture | Interior Design | Construction by Adegunle4(m): 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
Contemporary private residence on a 400sqm.
We efficiently put your space into good use and give you true value.
Call /WhatsApp 07068474271
Or send your briefs to nthdesigniq@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Doctor And Features Of Admission To A Medical School / Which Way To Go? / Trade Test Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.