Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

A Bolt From The Blue (18+) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Bolt From The Blue (18+) (11174 Views)

Bbnaija Angel Exposed $€X By Housemates In The Blue Room (video) / Bbnaija Angel,was Allegedly Almost Killed By A Bolt Driver And His Mobs / Out Of The Blue (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by BigBasher: 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
More
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by SeyiDominion: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2020
With my lips firmly wrapped around one large protruding nipple, I began to match the cadence of my tongue flicks to those of my finger-fucking act. The position she was sitting was enough to drive any man crazy. At this moment, I felt I was going crazy. As openly displayed as she was, she was the most selfless lady I had ever met. She was not the take-and take lady as she was giving a lot back.

Besides, she not only seemed to be at ease with her body, it also seemed that she was ready to take the initiative at any given time. She was uninhibited about making her needs, wants, and desires to be expressed. To achieve these, she practically communicated without reservation or embarrassment of any kind. That was a unique lady.

"Alright.” She stopped her action. “Let’s move on to the next stage. You have to get down and lick my clit.”

I sighed. I had never licked the pussy of any lady in my lady, but right now, I was ready to break that record. Without protest and almost like an eager student about to take his first oral instruction, I slid off the couch down onto the floor, between her legs. I practically took up my position on my knees, face and eyes still expectantly looking up into hers, with her pussy lips only inches away from my lips and tongue. I was ready to explore.

On her part, she placed her hand on the back of my head and applied just enough application so that I was directed down to her waiting cunt. I shot my tongue out and it began an uncertain and slow journey up the furrow of her completely hairless slit. Soon, I was impressed to see her reach down and begin to passionately tease and caress her breasts. It was like a prelude to what I should do. I watched her pull on, and then almost mystically covering her boobs from view while still fingering one of her hardened nipples.

Intuitively, I increased the movement of my tongue as it fluttered back and forth against her clit like a butterfly hovering uncertainly over a flower.

"Lick it, lick it, lick it!" Jane moaned to my ears.

It was not exactly a lollipop, but I licked as she desired. My action made her ass move like bouncing up off the couch with her pussy meeting my tongue and lips in a now constant motion designed to smear her juices all over my face. As she did so, the heat and scent of her sex filtered into the sensitivity of my prick. Inevitably, it caused it to throb and pulsate.

A Bolt from the Blue: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a_bolt_from_the_blue_18%2B/35867
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by BigBasher: 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nice update.
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by CasNova: 2:06am On Oct 28, 2020
Interesting piece
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by FairCritic(m): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2020
Interesting story
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by SeyiDominion: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
It was not exactly a lollipop, but I licked as she desired. My action made her ass move like bouncing up off the couch with her pussy meeting my tongue and lips in a now constant motion designed to smear her juices all over my face.

As she did so, the heat and scent of her sex filtered into the sensitivity of my prick. Inevitably, it caused it to throb and pulsate.

After licking for some time, she stopped the action.

"Let’s step it up. Can you Bleep a lady?”

I felt stung by the question. Had she not seen my prick? Had she not seen how solid hard it had become? How then could she ask this kind of question? Couldn’t she see that she was dealing with a real man?

“Of course,” I replied assertively. “I’ll prove that to you right away.”

She nodded. “Good. Go ahead and prove it. Show me how to Bleep. Do it the way you’ve never done with any lady before.”

I nodded, telling myself that I would surely give her what she wanted. I stood up from the floor with an agility of an exuberant fellow. She moved forward on the seat of the couch with equally perfect ease.

At that instance, my prick became super-charged. The softness of her cunt was significant.

Even as I slid home into the safe hole of pleasure that awaited me there, I took a moment to allow the sensations that were overwhelming my senses to simmer, so that I would not faint from the sudden shock that I received in my system.

Briefly, I still wondered why she thought I was a complete novice in this game. Was she able to read that I had only short experience with ladies? This Jane was certainly different from others. It was not only with the way she acted and talked. It was also with her body.

Unlike anyone I had ever been with, or made love to before, Jane's pussy was the softest, smoothest, most delectably warm cunt that my cock had ever had the privilege to slide into. More surprisingly to me, was how tight she was.

This was something I did not envisage. I had thought that being a worldly wise person, the place would be loose. Well, I was wrong.

Her vulva acted like a fitting glove as it molded itself around my penis with an expertise that could have drained the significance of my manhood from it without any effort on my part at all.

For that moment, all she did was look at me, waiting as though she was ready for my very best. I was very much aware of what her cunt was doing to my cock. As a fact, it reminded me of the first sex I had. Was this a replay of that act?

Time would tell.

A Bolt from the Blue: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a_bolt_from_the_blue_18%2B/35867
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by CasNova: 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nice update
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by BigBasher: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
Interesting story
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by FairCritic(m): 2:41am On Nov 03, 2020
Cool
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by Zamar: 5:15am On Nov 08, 2020
Waiting for more
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by FairCritic(m): 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
Waiting for more
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by Zamar: 6:53am On Nov 10, 2020
Zamar:
Waiting for more

Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by BigBasher: 6:22am On Nov 12, 2020
More
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by SolaRaphael: 12:56am On Nov 20, 2020
Nice
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by SeyiDominion: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
Her vulva acted like a fitting glove as it molded itself around my penis with an expertise that could have drained the significance of my manhood from it without any effort on my part at all.

For that moment, all she did was look at me, waiting as though she was ready for my very best. I was very much aware of what her cunt was doing to my cock. As a fact, it reminded me of the first sex I had. Was this a replay of that act? Time would tell.

Without further ado, I spread her legs on the couch and allowed my penis the satisfaction of penetrating her. I made the entry slowly, as if I was about to perform the delicate task of taking away her virginity her. I withdrew and slowly thrust in again. It was a careful and deliberate plan.

She moaned encouragingly as I thrust out and deep inside of her. That thing must be very elastic, for I was soon not feeling any tightness there again. I ensured that I pressed against her firmly so that not an inch of space was allowed between us.

Holding it there inside of her like that, I felt the contractions from her vagina as she massaged my prick, milking it, petting it as though stroking and pacifying a furious bull-dog. This sex was clearly different from the ones I had been having.

I could not believe that her cunt could do such a marvelous thing to my cock. Involuntarily, I felt my prick pitch inside her, throbbing, pulsating with a rhythm of its own choosing. Charged by her under-rating statement, I performed the task with an equal passion.

Her pussy encircled my thrusting prick with contractions that promised to unleash the torrent of hot molten larvae that was boiling deep within my balls.

Even with all of this, I managed to carry on my act diligently. Slowly... steadfastly... I eased into the steady pleasurable rhythm of perfect accord as our minds and bodies joined together in the most sensual and erotic motion that a couple could ever know.

She must be adept in the game, going by the way she kept both of us going so easily; and for so long. The act went on. In and out, I would slide inside her, and then withdrew all over again. it was a highly sensational experience.

Somehow, I could sense that her cunt had mystically managed to stop time. Had time ceased to tick? Were we the only creatures in the whole wide world?

But, of course, time had not stopped ticking. With her hand on my waist she steered the tempo. This lady was certainly a pro. Soon, I realized that we had gone from a steady, sensual coupling to one that was now reaching alteration speed, threatening to crash us in a furious explosion of mutual desire.

I simultaneously caressed her boobs, realizing that finally, I was reliving my fantasy. Those fantasies that made me to jerk off thinking about her were presently manifesting themselves. My cock continued to pummel into her in that cocky desire. I also realized with a great deal of satisfaction and exuberance that the moans from her showed pure unadulterated pleasure and were adding to my enjoyment.

For me, hearing those moans showed her vulnerability. Pinning her down on the couch was more like a triumph for me. I was a macho rider, after all. But, I knew I was not a complete victor. I had succumbed to her seduction; to the sweet, sweet pleasure that her pussy offered and gave.

Her moans and groans plus the thick creamy nectar that now bathed and coated my still fucking prick, was enough to make me go into a frenzy of bliss.

Some moments later, the inevitable climax came. The force of her climax was grand. It came with much female cum-cream behind the explosion to be contained, so that it began to spray in a fine misty release around all sides of my embedded prick.

I was in wonderment, as the first trace of moisture seemed to float almost gently against my stomach and balls, coating my pubic hair with soft white dew. I was definitely at the peak of my own overwhelming release, having the first indication surges of cream begin to scream for passage up the shaft of my still throbbing prick.

With a surprising ease, she freed herself from underneath me. No, she was not terminating the show. She was only up to another trick. She gestured that I should get up to my feet. My cock bounced up and down as if it was just gearing for action. Without a word, she dropped to the floor before me, kneeling and putting her hands on the floor.

I sighed deeply. The doggy was not a favorite position of mine, but with Jane, I would go to any extent. I knelt too, held her waist and penetrated from behind. I could feel the softness of the outer part of her pussy caressing my prick as I made the penetration.

The thrusting continued but I knew I could not last much longer again. some seconds later, she did some contractions. As she did, the eruption came from me and I quickly withdrew from her. I had never come so hard or so expressly before in all my life.

My prick spewed long spurts of sperm. It was as if it was one long drawn out ribbon of fluid that exploded from it. I saw the streams of my fluids erotically and methodically spraying on her bums, hips and waist. I still held on to the waist, holding it like a prized object.

She lay on her belly and I lay beside her, breathing hard.

Beads of sweat and perspiration covered our bodies. Her climax was still coming in tiny dots, following the natural parts of my prick which itself was still having semen emitting from it.

“Wow, that was exciting,” I managed to say.

Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by BigBasher: 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nice update
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by SeyiDominion: 10:07am On Dec 12, 2020
On her part, she placed her hand on the back of my head and applied just enough application so that I was directed down to her waiting cunt.

I shot my tongue out and it began an uncertain and slow journey up the furrow of her completely hairless slit. Soon, I was impressed to see her reach down and begin to passionately tease and caress her breasts. It was like a prelude to what I should do.

I watched her pull on, and then almost mystically covering her boobs from view while still fingering one of her hardened nipples.

Intuitively, I increased the movement of my tongue as it flittered back and forth against her clit like a butterfly hovering uncertainly over a flower.

"Lick it, lick it, lick it!" Jane moaned to my ears.

It was not exactly a lollipop, but I licked as she desired. My action made her ass move like bouncing up off the couch with her pussy meeting my tongue and lips in a now constant motion designed to smear her juices all over my face.

As she did so, the heat and scent of her sex filtered into the sensitivity of my prick. Inevitably, it caused it to throb and pulsate.

After licking for some time, she stopped the action.

"Let’s step it up. Can you Bleep a lady?”

I felt stung by the question. Had she not seen my prick? Had she not seen how solid hard it had become? How then could she ask this kind of question? Couldn’t she see that she was dealing with a real man?

“Of course,” I replied assertively. “I’ll prove that to you right away.”

She nodded. “Good. Go ahead and prove it. Show me how to Bleep. Do it the way you’ve never done with any lady before.”

I nodded, telling myself that I would surely give her what she wanted. I stood up from the floor with an agility of an exuberant fellow. She moved forward on the seat of the couch with equally perfect ease. At that instance, my prick became super-charged. The softness of her cunt was significant.

Even as I slid home into the safe hole of pleasure that awaited me there, I took a moment to allow the sensations that were overwhelming my senses to simmer, so that I would not faint from the sudden shock that I received in my system.

Briefly, I still wondered why she thought I was a complete novice in this game. Was she able to read that I had only short experience with ladies? This Jane was certainly different from others. It was not only with the way she acted and talked. It was also with her body.

Unlike anyone I had ever been with, or made love to before, Jane's pussy was the softest, smoothest, most delectably warm cunt that my cock had ever had the privilege to slide into. More surprisingly to me, was how tight she was.

This was something I did not envisage. I had thought that being a worldly wise person, the place would be loose. Well, I was wrong.

For that moment, all she did was look at me, waiting as though she was ready for my very best. I was very much aware of what her cunt was doing to my cock. As a fact, it reminded me of the first sex I had. Was this a replay of that act? Time would tell.

Without further ado, I spread her legs on the couch and allowed my penis the satisfaction of penetrating her. I made the entry slowly, as if I was about to perform the delicate task of taking away her virginity her. I withdrew and slowly thrust in again. It was a careful and deliberate plan.

She moaned encouragingly as I thrust out and deep inside of her. That thing must be very elastic, for I was soon not feeling any tightness there again. I ensured that I pressed against her firmly so that not an inch of space was allowed between us.

Holding it there inside of her like that, I felt the contractions from her vagina as she massaged my prick, milking it, petting it as though stroking and pacifying a furious bull-dog.

This sex was clearly different from the ones I had been having.

I could not believe that her cunt could do such a marvelous thing to my cock. Involuntarily, I felt my prick pitch inside her, throbbing, pulsating with a rhythm of its own choosing. Charged by her under-rating statement, I performed the task with an equal passion

Her pussy encircled my thrusting prick with contractions that promised to unleash the torrent of hot molten larvae that was boiling deep within my balls.

Even with all of this, I managed to carry on my act diligently. Slowly... steadfastly... I eased into the steady pleasurable rhythm of perfect accord as our minds and bodies joined together in the most sensual and erotic motion that a couple could ever know.

She must be adept in the game, going by the way she kept both of us going so easily; and for so long. The act went on. In and out, I would slide inside her, and then withdrew all over again. it was a highly sensational experience. Somehow, I could sense that her cunt had mystically managed to stop time. Had time ceased to tick? Were we the only creatures in the whole wide world?
But, of course, time had not stopped ticking. With her hand on my waist she steered the tempo. This lady was certainly a pro.

Soon, I realized that we had gone from a steady, sensual coupling to one that was now reaching alteration speed, threatening to crash us in a furious explosion of mutual desire. I simultaneously caressed her boobs, realizing that finally, I was reliving my fantasy.

Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by Saturn101: 8:04am On Dec 18, 2020
Interesting update
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by SeyiDominion: 6:27am On Dec 24, 2020
Soon, I realized that we had gone from a steady, sensual coupling to one that was now reaching alteration speed, threatening to crash us in a furious explosion of mutual desire.

I simultaneously caressed her boobs, realizing that finally, I was reliving my fantasy. Those fantasies that made me to jerk off thinking about her were presently manifesting themselves.

My cock continued to pummel into her in that cocky desire. I also realized with a great deal of satisfaction and exuberance that the moans from her showed pure unadulterated pleasure and were adding to my enjoyment.

For me, hearing those moans showed her vulnerability. Pinning her down on the couch was more like a triumph for me. I was a macho rider, after all. But, I knew I was not a complete victor. I had succumbed to her seduction; to the sweet, sweet pleasure that her pussy offered and gave.

Her moans and groans plus the thick creamy nectar that now bathed and coated my still fucking prick, was enough to make me go into a frenzy of bliss.

Some moments later, the inevitable climax came. The force of her climax was grand. It came with much female cum-cream behind the explosion to be contained, so that it began to spray in a fine misty release around all sides of my embedded prick.

I was in wonderment, as the first trace of moisture seemed to float almost gently against my stomach and balls, coating my pubic hair with soft white dew. I was definitely at the peak of my own overwhelming release, having the first indication surges of cream begin to scream for passage up the shaft of my still throbbing prick.

With a surprising ease, she freed herself from underneath me. No, she was not terminating the show. She was only up to another trick. She gestured that I should get up to my feet. My cock bounced up and down as if it was just gearing for action. Without a word, she dropped to the floor before me, kneeling and putting her hands on the floor.

I sighed deeply. The doggy was not a favorite position of mine, but with Jane, I would go to any extent. I knelt too, held her waist and penetrated from behind. I could feel the softness of the outer part of her pussy caressing my prick as I made the penetration.

The thrusting continued but I knew I could not last much longer again. some seconds later, she did some contractions. As she did, the eruption came from me and I quickly withdrew from her. I had never come so hard or so expressly before in all my life.

My prick spewed long spurts of sperm. It was as if it was one long drawn out ribbon of fluid that exploded from it. I saw the streams of my fluids erotically and methodically spraying on her bums, hips and waist.

I still held on to the waist, holding it like a prized object. She lay on her belly and I lay beside her, breathing hard.

Beads of sweat and perspiration covered our bodies. Her climax was still coming in tiny dots, following the natural parts of my prick which itself was still having semen emitting from it.

“Wow, that was exciting,” I managed to say.

She nodded. She had no choice that to agree with me. And so, I had proved myself to be a man. I was certain the question she asked me before the coition started would never be asked again.

I had had enough for the day, and obviously she too had satisfied her craving for the night.
We resumed eating the roasted meats and taking the wine. There was not much to say again.

By the time I returned to my room, I was exhausted. The strenuous session I had with her showed that my body had gone beyond the limits of what I could bear. I could only collapse on the bed and blissfully sleep off.

A Bolt From the Blue: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a_bolt_from_the_blue_18%2B/35867
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by BigBasher: 7:15am On Dec 25, 2020
Interesting update
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by BigBasher: 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
More
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by CasNova: 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nice work
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by SeyiDominion: 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
We resumed eating the roasted meats and taking the wine. There was not much to say again. By the time I returned to my room, I was exhausted.

The strenuous session I had with her showed that my body had gone beyond the limits of what I could bear. I could only collapse on the bed and blissfully sleep off.

I woke up minutes after six the following morning which was waking up late. I had slept off like a log of wood, courtesy of my act with Jane. Quickly, I went to brush my teeth and have a bath.

I didn’t need to wash the cars as they were not that dirty. I only dusted them off. I returned to my room to wear my uniform. Just then, Jane came knocking.

“Good morning,” I greeted her, smiling. “How was your night?”

She grinned. “I can’t say it was bad.”

“That means it was good.”

“You can say that. Here is something for breakfast.”

I beamed in smile. “Thanks so much. You’re such a darling.”

She had brought some slice bread, fried eggs and a steaming cup of beverage. I took the meal and got ready for the work of the day. Later, I was behind the wheel of the Mercedes Benz, Classic model that Otunba said he would like to go out with. I first drove him to the head office at Victoria Island.

“Hope no problem, so far, Boye,” he asked as he settled himself in the car.

I smiled. “No problem, sir.”

He nodded. “Let me know if you need anything.”

“Yes, sir.” I would surely let you know when I need something, I thought in my mind.

The routine continued like the previous days.
Today, we got home early. By six p.m., I drove inside the compound at Dolphin Estate. I was about to take a shower when Jane briefly popped in my room.

“You came early today,” she said.

“Ah, na so we see am.”

“I’ll soon bring you something to eat.”

I nodded. “That’s good of you.”

She left but didn’t come back until almost an hour later.

“You took long,” I pointed out.

“I had to serve them in the main house,” she explained as she placed the tray containing the ‘swallow’ food on the table in the room.

I nodded. Of course, I could understand.

“I’ll be back,” she said and left. I settled down to eat the food. Somehow, I was reluctant about returning the empty plates and tray to the kitchen. Jane might have to come back to pack them.

After resting from the food for a while, I switched off the light in my room and lay on the bed. I was dozing off when Jane came to the room several minutes later. She did not even bother to knock before opening the door.

“Anyone at home?” she asked mischievously.

“A lover waiting for his lover,” I answered in the semi-dark room.

A Bolt From the Blue: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a_bolt_from_the_blue_18%2B/35867
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by BigBasher: 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nice update
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by Saturn101: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
Cool
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by Awesome05: 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nice
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by kweensheba: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
Cool
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by SeyiDominion: 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
After resting from the food for a while, I switched off the light in my room and lay on the bed. I was dozing off when Jane came to the room several minutes later. She did not even bother to knock before opening the door.

“Anyone at home?” she asked mischievously.

“A lover waiting for his lover,” I answered in the semi-dark room.

She paused and tried to adjust her eyes to the dim light of the room. She then walked slowly to the bedside and sat on a plastic chair.

I wasted no time in standing up, grabbing her and planting a deep kiss on her lips. My left hand went on to caress her braless boobs.

My right hand nestled on her hips as she pulled my t-shirt from over my head. She was as hungry for me as I was hungry for her. Her fingers gripped my shorts as she pulled the pair down.

Once I was completely nude, she put her hands on my groin and moved them over it. I circled my arms around her and pulled her closer to me.

My moan of delight as her boobs were tucked against my chest was muffled as I covered my face into her neck. I followed the length of her neck with tiny kisses, and then moved along her jaw line before searching out her mouth again.

Soon, it was her turn to moan as my hand moved to her right boob and cupped it gently, partially caressing it. I moved my hand in a circular motion, gently at first then more decisive.

She moaned again, longer and louder this time around.

“Do you like that?” I asked. It was a needless question. Would she be making those sounds if she didn’t like my action?

“You already know the answer,” she muttered.

I grinned to myself. More of that would come, I told myself as I lowered my head down to her bust. I took the whole of the nipple, the areola and the surrounding area into my mouth. I held the right nipple between my teeth and flicked it with my tongue.

Then I stopped flicking and started sucking. As someone who believed in gradual process, I did it gently at first. Within moments, I did it intensely. She threw her head back and took in a deep breath. She laced her fingers my hair and rubbed her nails on my forehead.

I loosened my mouth’s grip on the boob but kept hold of the nipple with my teeth. I did it not so hard. I then dropped to my knees, letting go of the nipple only after I had stretched it a little.

Now on my knees my face was just few inches from her pussy. I stared at it as if I was seeing it for the first time. She watched me as I stared at the mesmerizing part. My ogling the place was enough to send the tingles of passion that had been hovering over me to be heightened.

She stepped back to sit on the bed. There, she placed a pillow against the wall and leaned against it. She then shuffled her feet so that her legs parted slightly. This was an open invitation.

Our act was being stepped up and she was unabashed about it. I moved to her and buried my face into the very inviting ‘V’ at the top of her legs. I breathed in deeply as I took in the fragrance she had used to add to the exoticism.

I parted the vulvas between her legs and poked at her excited clitoris. I moved on to flick my tongue over its length. I did the motion again until she started moaning.

Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by BigBasher: 6:32am On Feb 28, 2021
Interesting update
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by SolaRaphael: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ride on.
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by Saturn101: 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
Go on.
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by SeyiDominion: 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
There, she placed a pillow against the wall and leaned against it. She then shuffled her feet so that her legs parted slightly. This was an open invitation.

Our act was being stepped up and she was unabashed about it. I moved to her and buried my face into the very inviting ‘V’ at the top of her legs. I breathed in deeply as I took in the fragrance she had used to add to the exoticism.

I parted the vulvas between her legs and poked at her excited clitoris. I moved on to flick my tongue over its length. I did the motion again until she started moaning in
delight. As I held her vulvas apart, my thumbs found her hole and worked it.

“Oh my Lord,” she moaned into my ears.

She adjusted herself in a way to spread her
legs further. I used my fingers to pull her vulvas further apart and ran my teeth along her clit.

My action triggered off something spectacular. She jerked her body. Her first orgasm exploded in my mouth and I sucked up her juices.

I paused briefly before standing on my feet. From my position, I could view her and marvel at her pretty nudity. She leaned back on the pillow again with her legs still wide apart.

Methodically, I removed my mouth and allowed my fingers to work between her vulvas and the clits.

She felt there was need to try something else, so she pulled me to sit beside her on the bed. She then lowered her head and took as much of my cock in her mouth as she could. She deftly wrapped her tongue around it and used the muscled in her mouth to tighten her grip.

She sucked and nibbled for a couple of minutes until the first salty drops of my spunk leaked to her mouth.

I pulled gently on hair to slow down her ecstatic motion. With my cock nestling between her teeth she looked delighted about her experience.

I pushed her to the edge of the bed and spread her legs. I inched towards her slowly and stood between her legs. I held my cock in my hand and made it go down. Teasingly, I ran it along the length of her crack a couple of times before allowing it to rest at the edge of her vagina. I put my hands on the either side of her hips.

Our faces were close and our eyes burned in intense desire. I moved my weight onto my hands and drilled into her hole. Her eyes were closed as her pussy stretched around my knob. I moved my hips back until all that was inside her was the tip of my cock. Then I shifted forward again slowly until my whole shaft was buried inside her.

I repeated the slow movement a few more times before gradually increasing my speed. I thrust my full length into her each time and she threw her head back in bliss and delight. She made moaning sounds each time I filled her.

She buckled under my weight and dropped back until she was lying flat on her back.
Simultaneously, I caressed her boobs which bounced jauntily up and down with each of my thrusts.

My passionate action became quicker and deeper with each movement just as our groins ground against each other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“i’m A Witch” Nollywood Actress, Camilla Mberekpe Confesses! / Nollywood Young Porn Star Is Back Again With Hottest Unclad Pictures Of Ladies. / 2pac Is Alive See Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.