Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,282 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Meet My “Morkie Bichon”Puppys (photos) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet My “Morkie Bichon”Puppys (photos) (715 Views)

Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha / Meet My Indoor Rottweiler - Khal Drogo / Cavachon – Cavie And Bichon Frise Mix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet My “Morkie Bichon”Puppys (photos) by Loopdeeloopa: 9:40am On Aug 07, 2020
Hello guys, my Morkie gave birth two weeks ago to these adorable, fluffy, floppy puppies.
They are a cross of a Morkie and a Bichon Frise, two great dogs with interesting and similar characteristics.

Fun fact: 1. Did you know Puppies are born blind and deaf?
They actually can’t see or hear until they’re almost two weeks old — they don’t even open their eyes before then! Until they are able to see and hear, puppies rely on their sense of smell to find their mom.
(Source:Cbc kids)
Photos of my 2weeks old Puppys:

Re: Meet My “Morkie Bichon”Puppys (photos) by Loopdeeloopa: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2020
They’re running away, I guess they don’t like my camera. Well I don’t either lol

Re: Meet My “Morkie Bichon”Puppys (photos) by Loopdeeloopa: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2020
This is the First pup out of the womb, the “first born” in proper Nigerian words. He’s the largest so far with huge belly, built like the average over 30 Nigerian man, and very stubborn too. He might have been the first born but he wasn’t the first to open his eyes, the forth pup beat him to that, so you see Nigerian parents, your first “son”doesn’t necessarily has to be the one to always succeed first, anyone will, but they all will when the time is right.
Photos of the First pup:
Homeboy doesn’t like the camera at all

Re: Meet My “Morkie Bichon”Puppys (photos) by Loopdeeloopa: 10:21am On Aug 07, 2020
Then there’s the melanized one. This one really is a fighter, she’s the fourth to come out, but first to open her eyes in the pack. I said this one is a fighter bc I thought she wouldn’t even make it, after her birth the mom didn’t seem to like her, she’d kick her away upon all the struggles to get to her nipples, I thought that one had an illness. Sha I was just constantly trying to help her get there and feed, she continued fighting and the mom just had to start feeding her, she’s still healthy so far, and the most adorable for me, definitely a keeper.

Fun fact 2 :PUPPIES KNOW HOW TO MANIPULATE YOU WITH THEIR EYES.Those adorable "puppy eyes" aren't an inadvertent expression of canine emotion; they're a deliberate ploy to get our attention. Puppies (and adult dogs) have learned that raising their eyebrows, which makes their eyes appear bigger and sadder, makes them magnets for human attention. (Source:Mental floss)

Re: Meet My “Morkie Bichon”Puppys (photos) by ayodeji40(m): 11:03am On Aug 07, 2020
please can you give me one pup for adoption
Re: Meet My “Morkie Bichon”Puppys (photos) by Loopdeeloopa: 11:51am On Aug 07, 2020
ayodeji40:
please can you give me one pup for adoption
Sorry but they all come for a price
Re: Meet My “Morkie Bichon”Puppys (photos) by verminnel(f): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
How much and can we see parents pic
Re: Meet My “Morkie Bichon”Puppys (photos) by verminnel(f): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
Am interested in getting a female if I like the parent
Re: Meet My “Morkie Bichon”Puppys (photos) by Loopdeeloopa: 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
verminnel:
How much and can we see parents pic

(1) (Reply)

Tick Treatment / Pure Breed GSD For Sale Young Female / 1year 6month Old Boerbeol Female Dog. Sold.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.