Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Was God Sent To The Whole World Or Lost Sheep Of Isreal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was God Sent To The Whole World Or Lost Sheep Of Isreal (265 Views)

The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel / Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? / Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was God Sent To The Whole World Or Lost Sheep Of Isreal by haekymbahd(m): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2020
Mathew 15

22And behold, a woman who was a Canaanite from that district came out and, with a [loud, troublesomely urgent] cry, begged, Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David! My daughter is miserably and distressingly and cruelly possessed by a demon!

23But He did not answer her a word. And His disciples came and implored Him, saying, Send her away, for she is crying out after us.

24He answered, I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Mathew 10
5Jesus sent out these twelve, charging them, Go nowhere among the Gentiles and do not go into any town of the Samaritans;

6But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

7And as you go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand!

Did God die for the sins of the world or for the lost sheep of Israel?
Re: Was God Sent To The Whole World Or Lost Sheep Of Isreal by 0temSapien: 10:18am On Aug 07, 2020
God Almighty the creator of Jehovah and Allah has never died at any time in history. As a matter of fact, nobody can die for the mistakes of the people in the world. It's a big lie. We make mistakes and correct our mistakes, that's what is in Vogue, not one big lie from the 'prison of Jehovah and Allah'.
Re: Was God Sent To The Whole World Or Lost Sheep Of Isreal by Dtruthspeaker: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2020
0temSapien:
God Almighty the creator of Jehovah and Allah has never died at any time in history. As a matter of fact, nobody can die for the mistakes of the people in the world. It's a big lie. We make mistakes and correct our mistakes, that's what is in Vogue, not one big lie from the 'prison of Jehovah and Allah'.

The mad man is here!
Re: Was God Sent To The Whole World Or Lost Sheep Of Isreal by illicit(m): 10:35am On Aug 07, 2020
Who come send God
Re: Was God Sent To The Whole World Or Lost Sheep Of Isreal by Dtruthspeaker: 10:36am On Aug 07, 2020
haekymbahd:
Mathew 15

22And behold, a woman who was a Canaanite from that district came out and, with a [loud, troublesomely urgent] cry, begged, Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David! My daughter is miserably and distressingly and cruelly possessed by a demon!

23But He did not answer her a word. And His disciples came and implored Him, saying, Send her away, for she is crying out after us.

Mathew 10
5Jesus sent out these twelve, charging them, Go nowhere among the Gentiles and do not go into any town of the Samaritans;

The Lord God went to One House, of the Worsest Houses on the earth, that through the succeses of the members of that House, the Whole world would change and be saved from His Anger.

So, Yes, God Died for the Sins of Anyone Any where who wishes His Offences are Forgiven by The Lord God!
Re: Was God Sent To The Whole World Or Lost Sheep Of Isreal by Dtruthspeaker: 10:39am On Aug 07, 2020
illicit:
Who come send God

Im Papa, D Super Super God!
Re: Was God Sent To The Whole World Or Lost Sheep Of Isreal by Dtruthspeaker: 10:43am On Aug 07, 2020
haekymbahd:
Mathew 15

Mathew 10

The Plan of God and the Law is that Isreal is First in Everything both for Salvation and for Judgement!
Re: Was God Sent To The Whole World Or Lost Sheep Of Isreal by haekymbahd(m): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

The Plan of God and the Law is that Isreal is First in Everything both for Salvation and for Judgement!
can you give reference pls where God said that..
Re: Was God Sent To The Whole World Or Lost Sheep Of Isreal by Dtruthspeaker: 11:01am On Aug 07, 2020
haekymbahd:
can you give reference pls

Genesis 12:3 ": and in thee shall All the families of the earth be blessed

Romans 1:16 "For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek

Romans 2:9
[b]"Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, [/b]and also of the Gentile;"
Re: Was God Sent To The Whole World Or Lost Sheep Of Isreal by haekymbahd(m): 11:20am On Aug 07, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Genesis 12:3 ": and in thee shall All the families of the earth be blessed

Romans 1:16 "For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek

Romans 2:9
[b]"Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, [/b]and also of the Gentile;"

If Jesus only sent the 12 disciples only to the Lost sheep of Israel who sent Paul to the world. I think Paul wrote Book of Roman shouldnt we call that disobedience.
Re: Was God Sent To The Whole World Or Lost Sheep Of Isreal by Dtruthspeaker: 11:33am On Aug 07, 2020
haekymbahd:
If Jesus only sent the 12 disciples only to the Lost sheep of Israel who sent Paul to the world. I think Paul wrote Book of Roman shouldnt we call that disobedience.

What is this shit?

Did you not read that Christ said "what I tell you in the ear, that you should say on the rooftops?"

Ah, I now perceive that you have a wicked thing in your heart and that this is not genuine, so I leave you to your Wickednesses.
Re: Was God Sent To The Whole World Or Lost Sheep Of Isreal by haekymbahd(m): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Well thank you.
Re: Was God Sent To The Whole World Or Lost Sheep Of Isreal by illicit(m): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Im Papa, D Super Super God!
super duper G
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Christian Can't Comment On Muslim related Topic. / Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter(Photos) / Recommend A Church For Us To Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.