Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain (64880 Views)

BBNaija: Lucy Evicted From Big Brother House / BBNaija 2020: N85M Prize For Winner Of BBNaija Season 5 / PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Offpoint:

If plantain is Ogede, then what is banana called?
sorry I no be Yoruba oh. I just guess. No vex
Re: Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain by THEprometheus: 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
Strategy. She took those photos just before BBN. If you know, you know. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain by Offpoint: 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
grin better... Ogede is banana and plantain is Dodo
Re: Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
Offpoint:

grin better... Ogede is banana and plantain is Dodo
ooooooh... I don forget
Re: Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain by KristaPretty(f): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
So there's a big deal in a lady doing something on her own to earn some money for herself to take care of her expenses
Smh!

I hope someday we see people who work to take care of themselves as something we as humans must do and not a big issue we should be praised for!
Nigeria!
Re: Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain by lekki1444: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
i guess this proves BB is not only for the riicch and connected
Re: Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain by Vikalinda(m): 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
so, those around were working for her, how bunches does she roast at a time? abeg this na strategy to get vote.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain by lekki1444: 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
biggy4joe:
Bole and that roasted fish ehn,no matter how they try to replicate d combo ehn port Harcourt is number one
but wait ooo they have been calling it boli in lagos since the turn of the century so it appears that one bush man from port harcourrt who does not know how to pronounce well travelled to lagos and saw it and bought it and said what is this ? and they said it is boli, but the PH man who cant pronounce well now went back to PH to start the business and said hey i am selling BO LE. and this is how the whole PH got infected with the madness of calling boli as bole
Re: Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain by nduwale: 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
, good job.
Re: Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain by offset67(m): 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
QuickStandard:

And in your mind, bole is banana ba?
common sense is not common
Re: Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain by jaxxy(m): 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
I like gals who know how to work and not waiting around for guys. Great stuff
Re: Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain by mightyhazell: 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
post=92549799:
Lol! cool Look at comments already o! Her online manager is doing a good job. They planned beforehand, They came prepared. Awon eyan Alex......
They can sell ice to eskimos ehn...!
no be everybody be scam like u
Re: Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain by BigTableShaker(f): 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kriss216:
That's not plantain! It's called Bó lè.

It's more noble to grill Bò lè than to grill dead vultures like our darling elite zombie.
That suyaman is a pure basterrd.
Re: Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain by iampeterben(m): 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Because person work or hustle for Street no mean Sai e dey down to earth.
Okay sir maybe we wait till she collects the cash prize and we will know if she is ba?
Re: Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain by manTEA: 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
Offpoint:

"
Heartlessbanker:

Plantain is called "ò̩gè̩dè̩ àgbagbà" while banana is called "ò̩gè̩dè̩ páràntà

NB: That's what's called in my Ibadan part of yorubas, other yorubas might have another name for it.
Re: Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain by MonTaNa92: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lol.. Ma niqqur... Exactly what i was about to say.. Who be mugu for here..
post=92549799:

Lol! cool
Look at comments already o!
Her online manager is doing a good job.
They planned beforehand,
They came prepared.
Awon eyan Alex......

They can sell ice to eskimos ehn...!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain by femi4: 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kriss216:
That's not plantain! It's called Bó lè. Boli

It's more noble to grill Bò lè than to grill dead vultures like our darling elite zombie.
fixed
Re: Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain by femi4: 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
Offpoint:

Plantain: Ogede agbagba

Banana: Ogede
Re: Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain by vasco01(m): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
How does it concern her?
Re: Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain by garetz: 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
She's a real slay queen. Brain, beauty and industry combined. Do not despise the days of little beginning
Re: Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain by SideInkom: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hard work doesn't kill. Broke life kills
Re: Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain by ninocia18(m): 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
Shellsploit:
... and this thrash made frontpage shocked shocked
Whoever pushed this thread to FP needs this..

No offense but it's really inappropriate to use s this picture for a meme.
Re: Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain by Shellsploit: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
ninocia18:

No offense but it's really inappropriate to use s this picture for a meme.
really?

Re: Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain by Chukwurah003: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

Bole...

I laugh at people always criticising Bbnaija because they don't understand the show

This show is really helping "Lazy Nigerian youths" , giving them a platform... It reminds me so much of NYSC orientation camp, but with camera 24/7

If you see how old she looks for her age you would understand Lucy is a hustler truly

People like Ozo, Kiddwaya and Prince can literally snap their fingers and change her life

Is that so? This is the platform Nigerian youths need? Interesting comment.
Re: Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain by NaijaCover(m): 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
nduwale:
, good job.

Hmmmmmm
Re: Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
Who una wan deceive? Which woman roasts plantain with such long nails?

This Lucy and Ka3na piss me off with their behaviour. This poor mentality won't sell this time. Same strategy laycon is trying to use.

Efe don cast that strategy. BBN is not poverty alleviation program
Re: Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain by Mo3891: 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chukwurah003:

Is that so? This is the platform Nigerian youths need? Interesting comment.

Oh yes it is, some platform to express their creative talent and earn money
Re: Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain by manunitedbabes: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton / Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House / Bisola's Baby Daddy, Olanrewaju Malcolm: Leave My Daughter Out Of Bisola's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.