Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man (62000 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by weIMPORT: 11:11am On Aug 07, 2020
The chilling moment a female pastor told a man identified as Ebuka that he's kept in a woman's private part, was captured on camera.

In the video, the cleric during a church crusade revealed that she was hearing the name Ebuka from the Spirit realm and asked who bears such name within the congregation.

The man identified himself and the woman said he's spirituallly hidden inside a woman's private part.

The most hilarious part was when the interpreter asked the pastor to help him as that place is not good for him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd5d4WEq5Mc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by duro4chang(m): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2020
Inside toto!

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by OkuFaba(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2020
Ebuka destiny dey flex inside woman Toto

253 Likes 11 Shares

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Righteousness89(m): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2020
People are Laughing but its a Serious Matter..

The Destiny of so many have been Bottled and Calabashed due to 2-7 minutes of so called Enjoyment!!

Great Destinies have been Wattered down by Marine agents Camouflaging as slay queens and slay kings..

But if you Can Genuinely Surrender to Jesus, there is Hope for you..

423 Likes 41 Shares

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Vyzz: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2020
Which kind wahala be this...

The boy go dey ask why he identify himself

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by VirginFinder: 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
Dotherightthing:
People are Llaughing but its a Sserious Mmatter..

The Ddestined of so many have been Bbottled and Ccalabashed due to 2-7 minutes of so called Eenjoyment!!

Great Ddestinies have been Wwattered down by Mmarine agents Ccamouflaging as slay queens and slay kings..

But if you Ccan Ggenuinely Ssurrender to Jesus, there is Hhope for you..

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
E don happen grin

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by joviegghead: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hmm! Okay!

Inside a woman's private part. But how?

This is definitely a new spiritual diagnosis ever heard.

Ebuka now will be scared for his life.

But on a low, this news funny. BTW, can anyone tell me what's the problem with this righteousness guy. He said 'marine agents camouflaging as slay queens and slay kings'grin
I'm tired.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by PureGoldh(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ife na eme n'uwa

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Strongbest(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hmmm. I don't know what to say, I'll just rest my fingers.

1 Like

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Tobimercy(f): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Tobimercy(f): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
[/color]Hahaha[color=#990000]
Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by IvarTheBoneless: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
grin

Ebuka don enter am...

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Say wetin happun

8 Likes

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Davicl: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
It's may sound funny bt..... i fear who no fear woman.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Sholaco: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
grin chai...igbo amaka

6 Likes

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by MrPsalmist(m): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
Buhari is shocked

6 Likes

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by flexyrule(m): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
Small time.. Ebuka would start trending....

1 Like

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by landforeast(m): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ebuka why
Is that the reason why you have refused to buy atleast one plot of Land to your name irrespective of all the money You have made.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Jobminister: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
This is the real definition of inside life for the man.

Wonderful!

That means na every minutes the man dey cum be that.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by ikorodureporta: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
d guy don fk all hm destiny away cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by WandaNara: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
Unatoto left the chat. Lol

6 Likes

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by millionboi2: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
He has bn totorizd

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by huptin(m): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
grin See correct scope, Ebuka is a common name so surely there must be someone bearing Ebuka in the crowd, the man should have asked her : which Ebuka? What is his surname?

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Greenbirth: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
Is better than being inside bottle, because that one they reduce you to a toy inside the bottle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man by Lamasta(m): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ebuka needs Jesus if not his destiny is already mortgaged by that private part

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks / "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.