Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please (1498 Views)

A Sad Reality Every Nairalander Should Be Aware Of / Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. / Please A Good Nairalander Should Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2020
I am a graduate who earn 60k per month from my business, staying in a single room with ma fiancee who's about to write WAEC and we have made up to do our traditional marriage by march next year.
I gotta be factual I so much love my babe because this relationship has kicked on since childhood.
Thou I have not dated outside this relationship and so she hasn't. We decided to go into sex this year and I deflowered her after 8 days from her mensuration.
Our subsequent intercourse has been withdrawal method and some we used CD.
But its been over 35 days now and her mensuration is not coming out.
Could this be that am about to become a dad at 30 years and since I'm new to this kind of feeling I need cancelling guys. Because I also want her to enroll in an auxiliary nursing after her WAEC.
Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by poiunt: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2020
Una won create poverty.

You earn 60k

Your gf earn nothing... but you both love sex in a single room instead of trying to first make yourself comfortable and try to earn more

Man you are going to ruin yourself soon...my advice, she might be pregnant...go do a pregnancy test with her....also next time use a condom

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2020
poiunt:
Una won create poverty.
Was this your experience and your current situation?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by dmk23: 11:32am On Aug 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Drwinz:

2 Likes

Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by poiunt: 11:32am On Aug 07, 2020
Drwinz:

That is your current situation.

3 Likes

Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by ModestGal(f): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2020
Just here to read funny comments
Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by lilmax(m): 11:39am On Aug 07, 2020
That girl doesn't know what she wants in life

2 Likes

Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 07, 2020
poiunt:

That is your current situation.

My business alone can feed your entire family.
My focal point was only the strange feeling and I only required experienced people to comment and your acephalous was thinking about the 60k.
That's why some people like you don't get invited for an interview because you applies for job like a slowpoke without reading the fact that its stated experienced individual

3 Likes

Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 07, 2020
lilmax:
That girl doesn't know what she wants in life

Like you knows her.
Next comment please

4 Likes

Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by NoIgboSoundTueh: 11:54am On Aug 07, 2020
[b][/b]
Drwinz:
I am a graduate who earn 60k per month from my business, staying in a single room with ma fiancee who's about to write WAEC and we have made up to do our traditional marriage by march next year.
I gotta be factual I so much love my babe because this relationship has kicked on since childhood.
Thou I have not dated outside this relationship and so she hasn't. We decided to go into sex this year and I deflowered her after 8 days from her mensuration.
Could this be that am about to become a dad at 30 years and since I'm new to this kind of feeling [b]I need cancelling guy[/b]s. Because I also want her to enroll in an auxiliary nursing after her WAEC.
Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by Openbusiness4: 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
She might not be pregnant, women red visitor don't always cum at d normal time, d red visitor dey fluctuate regularly, daz y dey use like a chart wit period ranges to monitor and predict d time d guy go show up. But it could also b pregnancy, when d sperm has swim and cross d finish line. Since she is a novice, she might not understand her body hormone changes well enuf to make an educated guess dat will b correct. So first tin u shul do is go to a proper pharmacy an buy PT strip, costs 100 or less I think. Buy 2. Let her use it early in d morning, when she wanna take her first pee after waking up. Her hormones don settle by den, so results will be likely 99.999999999% accurate. Let her pee on it or dip it in her warm acid smelly colored morning pee, not pee dat looks like pure water ohhh. Wait a couple minutes, results will show. To be double sure, let her repeat d test d next day morning, same way. If u see double lines on it, dat are parallel and close to each other like twins, den all I have to say is .................... Congratulations papa David grin, may God bless ur baby smiley

1 Like

Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Openbusiness4:
She might not be pregnant, women red visitor don't always cum at d normal time, d red visitor dey fluctuate regularly, daz y dey use like a chart wit period ranges to monitor and predict d time d guy go show up. But it could also b pregnancy, when d sperm has swim and cross d finish line. Since she is a novice, she might not understand her body hormone changes well enuf to make an educated guess dat will b correct. So first tin u shul do is go to a proper pharmacy an buy PT strip, costs 100 or less I think. Buy 2. Let her use it early in d morning, when she wanna take her first pee after waking up. Her hormones don settle by den, so results will be likely 99.999999999% accurate. Let her pee on it or dip it in her warm acid smelly colored morning pee, not pee dat looks like pure water ohhh. Wait a couple minutes, results will show. To be double sure, let her repeat d test d next day morning, same way. If u see double lines on it, dat are parallel and close to each other like twins, den all I have to say is .................... Congratulations papa David grin, may God bless ur baby smiley
God bless you too bro
Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by Offpoint: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
Congratulations sir, my congratulatory message is from experience.

5 Likes

Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by frubben(m): 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
Drwinz:

My focal point was only the strange feeling and I only required experienced people to comment and your acephalous was thinking about the 60k.
That's why some people like you don't get invited for an interview because you applies for job like a slowpoke without reading the fact that its stated experienced individual
dem dey play you scores you dey type anyhow, before you start having sex did u come here to ask for our experience, you dat decided to bring your matter to public domain wat were you expecting, for everybody to pat u and say well done my brother. No relax may body dey catch u. You are bringing his family here. You are making 60k a month and you stay in a one room apartment with your babe who is not even starting life but still preparing to start life, 100k self i no advice marriage no to talk of 60k. Dey gave you advice instead of taking the truth inside you dey type anyhow. Na u know sha.later you go come dey drop account number for here make pipo help u better use your brain and slow down

2 Likes

Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by poiunt: 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
Drwinz:

Empty barrels make the loudest noise
Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by austine4real(m): 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
grin grin grin

U need to nak her 1week straight with no rubber B4 we can know if she's preg or not

Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by Kyngfarabale1(m): 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
frubben:
dem dey play you scores you dey type anyhow, before you start having sex did u come here to ask for our experience, you dat decided to bring your matter to public domain wat were you expecting, for everybody to pat u and say well done my brother. No relax may body dey catch u. You are bringing his family here. You are making 60k a month and you stay in a one room apartment with your babe who is not even starting life but still preparing to start life, 100k self i no advice marriage no to talk of 60k. Dey gave you advice instead of taking the truth inside you dey type anyhow. Na u know sha.later you go come dey drop account number for here make pipo help u better use your brain and slow down
na small pikin dey worry am....... ordinary 60k..... Chai....... God punish poverty..... lol
Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
frubben:
Hahahaha....and if I didn't drop number here for help, guess the course is upon your entire family

1 Like

Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by frubben(m): 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
Drwinz:

Hahahaha....and if I didn't drop number here for help, guess the course is upon your entire family
naah. Na u bring your matter come here. The curse is already on you cos clearly u lack home training. Peace.
Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by frubben(m): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kyngfarabale1:

na small pikin dey worry am....... ordinary 60k..... Chai....... God punish poverty..... lol
no mind am 60k feed person family lol. Na faceless forum cos am sha.
Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kyngfarabale1:

I strongly advice you to come to theolivesprime mental health in lekki and ask of Dr. Winslow I will gladly come out to check on your high risk to neurotic psychosis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Op just impregnated an underage girl
Getting ready for her wace
I don't know what to say to you
So what exactly do you want us to do
Just get ready cause very soon you gon become a Father cool

2 Likes

Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kyngfarabale1:

I strongly advice you to come to theolivesprime mental health in lekki and ask of Dr. Winslow I will gladly come out to check on your high risk to neurotic psychosis
Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Op just impregnated an underage girl
Getting ready for her wace
I don't know what to say to you
So what exactly do you want us to do
Just get ready cause very soon you gon become a Father cool
Very ready dear to become a dad.
Besides my wife is not an underage, she needs to make up her subject to collect her certificate from the university.
Let's no sayers continue to exposed their negative lives here
Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
frubben:
no mind am 60k feed person family lol. Na faceless forum cos am sha.
I can give you my home address or a place to meet me in person if you wish to face me in combat for my post. You with schizophrenic attitude
Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
Offpoint:
Congratulations sir, my congratulatory message is from experience.
Wow! Cute kid. I know mine will be more adorable.
Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by Overself: 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Drwinz:
Could this be that am about to become a dad at 30 years and since I'm new to this kind of feeling I need cancelling guys. Because I also want her to enroll in an auxiliary nursing after her WAEC.
Some ladies do suffer from mensuration fluctuation. Ask her if she sees her mensuration at a specific day in the month,if not,just give it 5 days more. U can seek for help at a clinic,if u don't wanna keep d baby.
Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
austine4real:
grin grin grin

U need to nak her 1week straight with no rubber B4 we can know if she's preg or not
Naso ya papa dey take knack your mama shrinking pussy
Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
Overself:

Some ladies do suffer from mensuration fluctuation. Ask her if she sees her mensuration at a specific day in the month,if not,just give it 5 days more. U can seek for help at a clinic,if u don't wanna keep d baby.
Of course I wanna keep my dear baby.
I will head to the lab with my wife after work today.
Happy Friday to you and best regard to your family
Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by Overself: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Drwinz:

Of course I wanna keep my dear baby.
I will head to the lab with my wife after work today.
Happy Friday to you and best regard to your family
Thanks
Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by Kyngfarabale1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
Drwinz:

I should leave my own life and start looking for one quack doctor up-and-down.... Hahahahhahahha
funny u
Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by paulolee(m): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
go to the lab and run a test naa...

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. / Help Pls! What Should I Do Now / I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.