Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

How To Turn Your Household Goods To Business Venture For Your Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Turn Your Household Goods To Business Venture For Your Family (246 Views)

Get your Household items here / Clearance Sales Of Household Goods... / Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Your Household Goods To Business Venture For Your Family by Niferp(f): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2020
STOP AND THINK!

Assuming you walked into Shoprite today, bought some items, paid and headed towards the store exit. Just as you were leaving, the manager stopped you and said:
"Thank you for shopping with us! Because you have shopped with us today, we will give you a unique I.D number. If you refer anyone to any of our stores anywhere in the world and they purchase anything, we will pay you a referral commission directly into your bank account. It doesn't stop there;
If the people you refer also refer others to our stores just like you referred them we will also pay you additional bonus and it will continue till infinity." Along with incentives
Travel (cashable)
Car funds
House funds
Schoolarship (transferable)
Masters in business admin....
And lots more
Here is my question: Would you take him up on that offer? Will you ever shop from any other store? How often will you refer people to Shoprite for their daily household consumables?
Earn from what takes money out of you.
Will u Keep shoping?
*This is the way Longrich business works*

Send a message here or Inbox me.. Let's get you started
Or watapp me 07064654122
or use the link or inbox https:///2347064654122

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need A Outdoor Sofa Set? / Epsom Salt In , Nigeria - Ladyannorganics / What Are The Benefits Of Massage Gaming Chair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.