Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy (30895 Views)

Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) / Soldiers Stop EFCC Operatives From Marking Jafaru Mohammed's Forfeited Assets / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy by Bebson007(m): 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
the way I'm seeing it...... is like osho baba is going off books to soil his hand as a grass root or ground breaking decisions like an amateur to achieve aim..... he is going to fight Obaseki like after all am a nobody for now, fight Obaseki until he wins. ordinarily, some laws preventing him to carry out this task while he was d national chairman.... it was part of the plan, after Ize iyamu wins osho baba would return then some immunity will cover him......
Re: DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy by Kylekent59: 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
The truth is that the two parties are throwing punches at each other, the last punch thrown would determine the winner.

When it comes to politics I sit on a fence--- I don't wanna be responsible or be indicted by mass suffering. When i wanna vote, I vote for those who have vision.
Re: DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy by DEROX: 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad Don't allow Serpent aka Ipob touts to support u
I swear brother because it will end in tears as usual plus wailings na only online rants and insult dem sabi.Even in real life they shouldn't support you
Re: DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy by duality(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
post=92552283:

Edo youths,
Use your head wisely.
Keep your lives and the lives of your friends and families safe.
You only live once.

Do not let any politicians use your head as before.

Edolites, vote wisely.
Nuff said.

God bless Edo State.

God bless Nigeria.

Edolites, Be Wise.

Again,

Edolites, vote wisely for the man or woman that will better your lives.

Forget party politics for now.

Our own @ [color=#006600][/color] is that : A better Nigeria all around
is all we want.

Again,
God bless Nigeria

We Rise!

Where do you belong?

We know you're terrible with politics but at least people should be able define what you stand for.

Say the truth and shame the devil
Re: DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy by 27Pushing30: 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
anetuno:
This so-called Independent newspaper has now become the mouthpiece of APC propaganda in Edo State. The seats of about 14 of these clowns parading themselves as lawmakers have been declared vacant and they are still challenging it in court, so for the same thugs to fabricate their own mace and then swear themselves in inside somebody's sitting room tells you the kind of desperation that Oshiomhole is exhibiting in Edo state.
He was the same person who organized DSS to invade the National Assembly in a failed attempt to remove Bukola Saraki as Senate President.
The disgraced former APC chairman who was sacked unceremoniously is bent on stagging a political comeback by once again engaging in thuggery.
Despite the apparent endorsement by this newspaper, all their attempts at illegality have already failed because Edo people have rejected godfatherism.

Status quo is maintained whenever a case is before adjudication unless explicitly stated otherwise by the judge

Don’t be bitter
Re: DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy by benobyeze(m): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
The beginning of the end
Re: DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy by emilo2bad: 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
anetuno:
This so-called Independent newspaper has now become the mouthpiece of APC propaganda in Edo State. The seats of about 14 of these clowns parading themselves as lawmakers have been declared vacant and they are still challenging it in court, so for the same thugs to fabricate their own mace and then swear themselves in inside somebody's sitting room tells you the kind of desperation that Oshiomhole is exhibiting in Edo state.
He was the same person who organized DSS to invade the National Assembly in a failed attempt to remove Bukola Saraki as Senate President.
The disgraced former APC chairman who was sacked unceremoniously is bent on stagging a political comeback by once again engaging in thuggery.
Despite the apparent endorsement by this newspaper, all their attempts at illegality have already failed because Edo people have rejected godfatherism.
I feel your pain bro I feel it too
Re: DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy by BRASH: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
post=92552283:

Edo youths,
Use your head wisely.
Keep your lives and the lives of your friends and families safe.
You only live once.

Do not let any politicians use your head as before.

Edolites, vote wisely.
Nuff said.

God bless Edo State.

God bless Nigeria.

Edolites, Be Wise.

Again,

Edolites, vote wisely for the man or woman that will better your lives.

Forget party politics for now.

Our own @ [color=#006600][/color] is that : A better Nigeria all around
is all we want.

Again,
God bless Nigeria

We Rise!
Stop pretending to be neutral. Sensible people know where you belong. You will always support anything your lifeless darling daddy supports. You can only deceive your fellow zombies. I wonder how you APC and PDP miscreants will be supporting criminals that are supposed to be stoned and burnt alive for their crimes against humanity.
Re: DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy by Miracle1991: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
moodyguy:
But 13 of their seats have been declared vacant ,this is a very complcated matter and hugely unconstitutional,the court would declare OBASEKI WINNER of the election in SEPTEMBER if any illegality is perpetuated.
the 14 law Makers were not inugurated yet, there fore they don't have any seat to be declared vacant. You can't declear their seats vacant until they are been inugurated. Obaseki was following emotions instead of him to use his senses.
I always advise Ipob that politics is not done with emotions but they refused to understand.
Re: DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy by MelesZanawi: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
jaxxy:
Unconstitutional

Sorry o. Ben Nwabueze.
Re: DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy by oyatainer(m): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
Danwakae:

Is Gov Obaseki an Igbo ?... The election is the Govs to lose , base on what am seeing in Edo north... Endorsing Pst Ize-Iyamu doesn't mean implies victory , afterall, fmr Gov Mohamed of Bauchi was endorsed by Baba Buhari same to fmr Gov Jubrilla Bindow of Adamawa ... It is now clear that Oshobaba is losing thereby pushing for a hold of the Assembly in order to impeached Gov Obaseki when he finally wins... No doubt the election will be tough but if Oshobaba fails to get federal might , he may be

humiliated like Sen. Godswill Akpabio ...

Another theory after the failure of the long polmulgated ones. Console yourself bro.
Re: DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy by oyatainer(m): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
moodyguy:
But 13 of their seats have been declared vacant ,this is a very complcated matter and hugely unconstitutional,the court would declare OBASEKI WINNER of the election in SEPTEMBER if any illegality is perpetuated.

Declare vacant by who? Does he has that power to deny them of their constitutional right? Illegality meets illegality with power.

1 Like

Re: DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy by shegra58: 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
Tedsart:
Who remembers this song?

'This is Nigeria'.
I like that Sunny Ade album grin
Re: DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy by pasol4real(m): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
ekestic1976:

It's in the blood. Failure and failing are congenital, they're more than skin-deep! Give them gold and they'll turn it to brass! To think that they still believe that they're related to the Lord's Chosen peoople, the Jews, who miraculously turned a whole desert to Greenland!
Useless afonjas looking for anything, no matter how irrelevant to console themselves with.
I don’t blame una sha you need it to keep your sanity cos the misery you ppl have endured since 2019 ? I wouldn’t wish even for my enemy
Re: DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy by Danwakae(m): 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
oyatainer:

Another theory after the failure of the long polmulgated ones. Console yourself bro.

I pity u ..was posted to Edo from the north(work) , I don't rely on any politicians for survival , as such, u should be consoling yourself incase your candidate or ur party lose , ahead of the suffering and hunger that await you...u can even hard fasting to it, and go give that ur St..pd biz pastor money ahead...goodluck.
Re: DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy by cenaman(m): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
Patrioticman007:

The innocent blood of Northern & Southern Nigeria leaders they killed in the first coup de tat of 1966 is after them, KARMA is hell bent on destroying their generation.
grin
Re: DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 08, 2020
authority2006:

Has another two decamped again?
Yes. cool - Emma Okoduwa (Esan North East II) and Ojiezele (Esan South East), thus making them 19

1 Like

Re: DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy by authority2006(m): 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
EmmaFantastic:

Yes. cool - Emma Okoduwa (Esan North East II) and Ojiezele (Esan South East), thus making them 19

E don be for this man
Re: DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy by authority2006(m): 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
BRASH:
Stop pretending to be neutral. Sensible people know where you belong. You will always support anything your lifeless darling daddy supports. You can only deceive your fellow zombies. I wonder how you APC and PDP miscreants will be supporting criminals that are supposed to be stoned and burnt alive for their crimes against humanity .

Hope you are not sitting on the fence because that would be the worst option.
Re: DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy by AustineJohn908(m): 11:06am On Aug 09, 2020
If I was the governor I would have sent the police protection details guarding me away and get private security to do it.
He should know those policemen are spies

As a governor I will see the police as an enemy
Re: DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy by AustineJohn908(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2020
Patrioticman007:

The innocent blood of Northern & Southern Nigeria leaders they killed in the first coup de tat of 1966 is after them, KARMA is hell bent on destroying their generation.
Just like it is killing Nigeria soldiers like flies
Re: DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy by basybasy: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2020
Tobimercy:
What happened in Kogi governorship election is going to be a child's play to what is going to happen in Edo election. I just pity for those that will loss their lives on that day. Because Obaseki and his deputy already knows the modules operandi of APC when it comes to disruption and rigging of elections.
Obaseki might know APC strategies but on d election day, he be caged like chicken by d federal secruties and cannot stop APC rigging. Have u forgot what happened to Fayose? The same rigging WC Fayose used for Fayemi was the same rigging they eventually used for Fayose. U forgot that Fayose security aides were withdrawn? That is d desame fate that awaits Obaseki.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks / APC Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.