Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Crates Of Egg Bulk Purchase Enquiry - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Crates Of Egg Bulk Purchase Enquiry (161 Views)

Where Can I Get Crates Of Egg At Ibadan At Less Price / Up To 30,000 Trays Of Egg Forsale 08138581267 / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crates Of Egg Bulk Purchase Enquiry by Ovienel: 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
Good, afternoon all, please where can I buy up to 2,000 crates of eggs on a weekly basis. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Crates Of Egg Bulk Purchase Enquiry by chukwuibuipob: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ovienel:
Good, afternoon all, please where can I buy up to 2,000 crates of eggs on a weekly basis. Thanks
Where do u reside/Local government area
Re: Crates Of Egg Bulk Purchase Enquiry by Unazzi: 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ovienel:

Call or send me Whatsap message or drop your number for me to call you sir/madam. We do bulk delivery even if you need up to 5,000 crates weekly anywhere in Nigeria 0 8 0 3 8 3 2 4 6 8 8

Thank you.
Re: Crates Of Egg Bulk Purchase Enquiry by Nedlog01(m): 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ovienel:

Hi, There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. Register today with: https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20GOL4
It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken.
It's all free.

Share this information with all your contacts. Thousands of people need this.

(1) (Reply)

Dear / Do You Have These Stuff? / Melange Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.