Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Jesus: Contradictions In Resurrection And Ascension - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus: Contradictions In Resurrection And Ascension (4775 Views)

Errors And Biblical Contradictions In The Bible / It Isnt Possible To Believe In Resurrection Of The Dead And Rapture At The Same / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus: Contradictions In Resurrection And Ascension by mhmsadyq(m): 7:01am On Aug 20, 2020
advocatejare:

Allah is Satan the best of deceivers

Did you know that Allah called himself the best of deceivers (al-Makiri) before? No you didn't, your imams lied to you that al Makr means plotter but that's a lie, that's one of the lesson I've taught you grin that (مَكْر [makr] ) means cunning, deceptive, guile.

Satan is the best of the deceivers, the father of lies, it's not a coincidence that that's the same title that Allah gives himself.

Allah is Satan, the best of the deceivers.

Quran 8:30
wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhīna kafarū liyuth'bitūka aw yaqtulūka aw yukh'rijūka wayamkurūna wayamkuru l-lahu wal-lahu khayru l-mākirīna

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers

[39:71] Al-Zumar-الزُّمَر
"وَ سِیۡقَ الَّذِیۡنَ کَفَرُوۡۤا اِلٰی جَہَنَّمَ زُمَرًا ؕ حَتّٰۤی اِذَا جَآءُوۡہَا فُتِحَتۡ اَبۡوَابُہَا وَ قَالَ لَہُمۡ خَزَنَتُہَاۤ اَلَمۡ یَاۡتِکُمۡ رُسُلٌ مِّنۡکُمۡ یَتۡلُوۡنَ عَلَیۡکُمۡ اٰیٰتِ رَبِّکُمۡ وَ یُنۡذِرُوۡنَکُمۡ لِقَآءَ یَوۡمِکُمۡ ہٰذَا ؕ قَالُوۡا بَلٰی وَ لٰکِنۡ حَقَّتۡ کَلِمَۃُ الۡعَذَابِ عَلَی الۡکٰفِرِیۡنَ ﴿۷۱﴾

And those who have disbelieved will be driven to Hell in groups until, when they approach it (Hell), its gates will be opened and its keepers will say to them: ‘Did Messengers not come to you from amongst yourselves who recited to you the Verses of your Lord and warned you of this Day’s appearance?’ They (the inmates of Hell) will say: ‘Yes, (they came).’ But the command of torment will have been carried out against the disbelievers.

[39:72] Al-Zumar-الزُّمَر
"قِیۡلَ ادۡخُلُوۡۤا اَبۡوَابَ جَہَنَّمَ خٰلِدِیۡنَ فِیۡہَا ۚ فَبِئۡسَ مَثۡوَی الۡمُتَکَبِّرِیۡنَ ﴿۷۲﴾

It will be said to them: ‘Enter the gates of Hell. (You) will live in it for ever. So how evil is the abode of the arrogant!’

(SLA)

1 Like

Re: Jesus: Contradictions In Resurrection And Ascension by advocatejare(m): 8:16am On Aug 20, 2020
mhmsadyq:

[39:71] Al-Zumar-الزُّمَر
"وَ سِیۡقَ الَّذِیۡنَ کَفَرُوۡۤا اِلٰی جَہَنَّمَ زُمَرًا ؕ حَتّٰۤی اِذَا جَآءُوۡہَا فُتِحَتۡ اَبۡوَابُہَا وَ قَالَ لَہُمۡ خَزَنَتُہَاۤ اَلَمۡ یَاۡتِکُمۡ رُسُلٌ مِّنۡکُمۡ یَتۡلُوۡنَ عَلَیۡکُمۡ اٰیٰتِ رَبِّکُمۡ وَ یُنۡذِرُوۡنَکُمۡ لِقَآءَ یَوۡمِکُمۡ ہٰذَا ؕ قَالُوۡا بَلٰی وَ لٰکِنۡ حَقَّتۡ کَلِمَۃُ الۡعَذَابِ عَلَی الۡکٰفِرِیۡنَ ﴿۷۱﴾

And those who have disbelieved will be driven to Hell in groups until, when they approach it (Hell), its gates will be opened and its keepers will say to them: ‘Did Messengers not come to you from amongst yourselves who recited to you the Verses of your Lord and warned you of this Day’s appearance?’ They (the inmates of Hell) will say: ‘Yes, (they came).’ But the command of torment will have been carried out against the disbelievers.

[39:72] Al-Zumar-الزُّمَر
"قِیۡلَ ادۡخُلُوۡۤا اَبۡوَابَ جَہَنَّمَ خٰلِدِیۡنَ فِیۡہَا ۚ فَبِئۡسَ مَثۡوَی الۡمُتَکَبِّرِیۡنَ ﴿۷۲﴾

It will be said to them: ‘Enter the gates of Hell. (You) will live in it for ever. So how evil is the abode of the arrogant!’

(SLA)

Allah is Satan that sent demons (jinns) to torment muhammad

IOnly jinn torment their host like Muhammad was pinned down and suffocated thrice in the cave of Hira:

"...The Prophet added, "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, 'I do not know how to read.' Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read but again I replied, 'I do not know how to read (or what shall I read)?' Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me,..."
-Sahih Bukhari 1:1:3

Also, anytime Muhammad received the so called revelation from the jinn, he used to bear it with trouble move his tongue like someone convulsing. Only a demonic possession manifest as that.

Narrated By Said bin Jubair
Ibn 'Abbas in the explanation of the Statement of Allah. 'Move not your tongue concerning (the Qur'an) to make haste therewith." (75.16) Said "Allah's Apostle used to bear the revelation with great trouble and used to move his lips (quickly) with the Inspiration." Ibn 'Abbas moved his lips saying, "I am moving my lips in front of you as Allah's Apostle used to move his."
-Sahih Bukhari 1:1:4

PROOF THAT MUHAMMAD WAS POSSESSED OF A DEMON:
In the Holy Scriptures one of the main things the demons do is physically throw people to the ground. For example in Luke 9:42 a man brings his demon possessed boy to Jesus to be healed and we read:

"While he was coming, the demon threw him to the ground and convulsed him. But Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit and healed the boy, and gave him back to his father." Luke 9:42

Muhammad also snorted like a camel and wanted to commit suicide by jumping off a mountain because the demonic torment was much.

"...Would that I see revelation coming to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). He (Hadrat 'Umar) said: Would it please you to see the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) receiving the revelations 'Umar lifted a corner of the cloth and I looked at him and he was emitting a sound of snorting. He (the narrator) said: I thought it was the sound of a camel..."
-Sahih Muslim Book 7, Hadith 2654

"Prophet (peace be upon him) became so sad as we have heard(come to know) that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down..."
Sahih Bukhari 9:87:111
Re: Jesus: Contradictions In Resurrection And Ascension by mhmsadyq(m): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
advocatejare:

Allah is Satan that sent demons (jinns) to torment muhammad

IOnly jinn torment their host like Muhammad was pinned down and suffocated thrice in the cave of Hira:

"...The Prophet added, "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, 'I do not know how to read.' Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read but again I replied, 'I do not know how to read (or what shall I read)?' Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me,..."
-Sahih Bukhari 1:1:3

Also, anytime Muhammad received the so called revelation from the jinn, he used to bear it with trouble move his tongue like someone convulsing. Only a demonic possession manifest as that.

Narrated By Said bin Jubair
Ibn 'Abbas in the explanation of the Statement of Allah. 'Move not your tongue concerning (the Qur'an) to make haste therewith." (75.16) Said "Allah's Apostle used to bear the revelation with great trouble and used to move his lips (quickly) with the Inspiration." Ibn 'Abbas moved his lips saying, "I am moving my lips in front of you as Allah's Apostle used to move his."
-Sahih Bukhari 1:1:4

PROOF THAT MUHAMMAD WAS POSSESSED OF A DEMON:
In the Holy Scriptures one of the main things the demons do is physically throw people to the ground. For example in Luke 9:42 a man brings his demon possessed boy to Jesus to be healed and we read:

"While he was coming, the demon threw him to the ground and convulsed him. But Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit and healed the boy, and gave him back to his father." Luke 9:42

Muhammad also snorted like a camel and wanted to commit suicide by jumping off a mountain because the demonic torment was much.

"...Would that I see revelation coming to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). He (Hadrat 'Umar) said: Would it please you to see the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) receiving the revelations 'Umar lifted a corner of the cloth and I looked at him and he was emitting a sound of snorting. He (the narrator) said: I thought it was the sound of a camel..."
-Sahih Muslim Book 7, Hadith 2654

"Prophet (peace be upon him) became so sad as we have heard(come to know) that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down..."
Sahih Bukhari 9:87:111

[68:2] Al-Qalam-الْقَلَم
"مَاۤ اَنۡتَ بِنِعۡمَۃِ رَبِّکَ بِمَجۡنُوۡنٍ ۚ﴿۲﴾

(O Esteemed Beloved!) By the Grace of your Lord, you are not (at all) insane.

[68:3] Al-Qalam-الْقَلَم
"وَ اِنَّ لَکَ لَاَجۡرًا غَیۡرَ مَمۡنُوۡنٍ ۚ﴿۳﴾

And assuredly, for you there is a reward that will never end.

[68:4] Al-Qalam-الْقَلَم
"وَ اِنَّکَ لَعَلٰی خُلُقٍ عَظِیۡمٍ ﴿۴﴾

And assuredly, you are placed high on the Most Glorious and Exalted (seat of) character (i.e., adorned with the Qur’anic morality and endowed with the character traits of Allah).

[68:5] Al-Qalam-الْقَلَم
"فَسَتُبۡصِرُ وَ یُبۡصِرُوۡنَ ۙ﴿۵﴾

Soon you will see and they (too) will see,

[68:6] Al-Qalam-الْقَلَم
"بِاَىیِّکُمُ الۡمَفۡتُوۡنُ ﴿۶﴾

As to which of you is mad.

[68:7] Al-Qalam-الْقَلَم
"اِنَّ رَبَّکَ ہُوَ اَعۡلَمُ بِمَنۡ ضَلَّ عَنۡ سَبِیۡلِہٖ ۪ وَ ہُوَ اَعۡلَمُ بِالۡمُہۡتَدِیۡنَ ﴿۷﴾

Surely, your Lord knows him best who has strayed from the straight path and (also) knows best those who are rightly guided.

[68:8] Al-Qalam-الْقَلَم
"فَلَا تُطِعِ الۡمُکَذِّبِیۡنَ ﴿۸﴾

So do not agree with what the beliers say.

(SLA)
Re: Jesus: Contradictions In Resurrection And Ascension by advocatejare(m): 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
mhmsadyq:

[68:2] Al-Qalam-الْقَلَم
"مَاۤ اَنۡتَ بِنِعۡمَۃِ رَبِّکَ بِمَجۡنُوۡنٍ ۚ﴿۲﴾

(O Esteemed Beloved!) By the Grace of your Lord, you are not (at all) insane.

[68:3] Al-Qalam-الْقَلَم
"وَ اِنَّ لَکَ لَاَجۡرًا غَیۡرَ مَمۡنُوۡنٍ ۚ﴿۳﴾

And assuredly, for you there is a reward that will never end.

[68:4] Al-Qalam-الْقَلَم
"وَ اِنَّکَ لَعَلٰی خُلُقٍ عَظِیۡمٍ ﴿۴﴾

And assuredly, you are placed high on the Most Glorious and Exalted (seat of) character (i.e., adorned with the Qur’anic morality and endowed with the character traits of Allah).

[68:5] Al-Qalam-الْقَلَم
"فَسَتُبۡصِرُ وَ یُبۡصِرُوۡنَ ۙ﴿۵﴾

Soon you will see and they (too) will see,

[68:6] Al-Qalam-الْقَلَم
"بِاَىیِّکُمُ الۡمَفۡتُوۡنُ ﴿۶﴾

As to which of you is mad.

[68:7] Al-Qalam-الْقَلَم
"اِنَّ رَبَّکَ ہُوَ اَعۡلَمُ بِمَنۡ ضَلَّ عَنۡ سَبِیۡلِہٖ ۪ وَ ہُوَ اَعۡلَمُ بِالۡمُہۡتَدِیۡنَ ﴿۷﴾

Surely, your Lord knows him best who has strayed from the straight path and (also) knows best those who are rightly guided.

[68:8] Al-Qalam-الْقَلَم
"فَلَا تُطِعِ الۡمُکَذِّبِیۡنَ ﴿۸﴾

So do not agree with what the beliers say.

(SLA)

Muhammad took over the wife of his adopted son, is such a man worthy of emulation?

Zaid had been living with Mohammed since he was 8 years old, Mohammed was a father figure and by Arab's tradition that time, Zaid was entitled to every right Mohammed's biological children were entitled to.

Because of a single woman, Muhammad destroyed the tradition of adoption and its good privileges in the Arab world, just so that Mohammed could take over the wife of Zaid and make it legal.

The same Quran tell us that Mohammed had concealed the thought of marrying Zainab in his heart even before Zaid divorced her.

Muhammad was already coveting Zaid's wife. Muhammad broke the law of the true holy God that said "don't covet your neighbor's wife" instead of Allah to prove to Mohammed that he was a holy god, he proved us wrong by endorsing Mohammed's Zina of the heart and covetousness. Allah is a morally corrupt god.

Allah relegated women into a mere commodity by saying he married Zainab to Muhammad when Zaid was no longer in need of her.

"And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, Keep your wife and fear Allah, while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab 33: Verse 37)
Re: Jesus: Contradictions In Resurrection And Ascension by sagenaija: 10:47am On Aug 21, 2020
mhmsadyq:

Truly, Islam is the only Din (Religion)
The only religion SPECIALIZING in SWEARING and CURSING?
Re: Jesus: Contradictions In Resurrection And Ascension by mhmsadyq(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
advocatejare:

Muhammad took over the wife of his adopted son, is such a man worthy of emulation?

Zaid had been living with Mohammed since he was 8 years old, Mohammed was a father figure and by Arab's tradition that time, Zaid was entitled to every right Mohammed's biological children were entitled to.

Because of a single woman, Muhammad destroyed the tradition of adoption and its good privileges in the Arab world, just so that Mohammed could take over the wife of Zaid and make it legal.

The same Quran tell us that Mohammed had concealed the thought of marrying Zainab in his heart even before Zaid divorced her.

Muhammad was already coveting Zaid's wife. Muhammad broke the law of the true holy God that said "don't covet your neighbor's wife" instead of Allah to prove to Mohammed that he was a holy god, he proved us wrong by endorsing Mohammed's Zina of the heart and covetousness. Allah is a morally corrupt god.

Allah relegated women into a mere commodity by saying he married Zainab to Muhammad when Zaid was no longer in need of her.

"And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, Keep your wife and fear Allah, while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab 33: Verse 37)

[33:48] Al-Aḥzāb-الْأَحْزَاب
"وَ لَا تُطِعِ الۡکٰفِرِیۡنَ وَ الۡمُنٰفِقِیۡنَ وَ دَعۡ اَذٰىہُمۡ وَ تَوَکَّلۡ عَلَی اللّٰہِ ؕ وَ کَفٰی بِاللّٰہِ وَکِیۡلًا ﴿۴۸﴾

And never agree to what the disbelievers and the hypocrites say (i.e., ‘Conclude with us a religious agreement’). And disregard their hurtful misbehaviour, and maintain your trust in Allah (with persistence). And Allah alone is Sufficient as a Guardian (in the conflict between truth and falsehood).
Re: Jesus: Contradictions In Resurrection And Ascension by mhmsadyq(m): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
sagenaija:

The only religion SPECIALIZING in SWEARING and CURSING?

[47:17] Muḥammad-مُحَمَّد
"وَ الَّذِیۡنَ اہۡتَدَوۡا زَادَہُمۡ ہُدًی وَّ اٰتٰہُمۡ تَقۡوٰىہُمۡ ﴿۱۷﴾

And as for those who have taken guidance, Allah increases their guidance and honours them with their station of Godwariness.
Re: Jesus: Contradictions In Resurrection And Ascension by sagenaija: 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
mhmsadyq:

And as for those who have taken guidance, Allah increases their guidance and honours them with their station of Godwariness.

What guidance do we get from this:
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL - Alif, Lam, Meem. (Koran 2:1)
I want your sincere answer, please.
Re: Jesus: Contradictions In Resurrection And Ascension by advocatejare(m): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
mhmsadyq:

[33:48] Al-Aḥzāb-الْأَحْزَاب
"وَ لَا تُطِعِ الۡکٰفِرِیۡنَ وَ الۡمُنٰفِقِیۡنَ وَ دَعۡ اَذٰىہُمۡ وَ تَوَکَّلۡ عَلَی اللّٰہِ ؕ وَ کَفٰی بِاللّٰہِ وَکِیۡلًا ﴿۴۸﴾

And never agree to what the disbelievers and the hypocrites say (i.e., ‘Conclude with us a religious agreement’). And disregard their hurtful misbehaviour, and maintain your trust in Allah (with persistence). And Allah alone is Sufficient as a Guardian (in the conflict between truth and falsehood).
Let me show you how the Quran led me to Christ:

It is stated in the Quran that Jesus didn't die, that he was raised to heaven in his body and spirit.

"Allah raised him (Jesus) up (with body and soul) to Himself (in the heavens). Allah is All-Powerful, All-Wise." (An-Nisaa 4:158)

As a Muslim we were made to believe that Moses prophesied about Mohammad in Deuteronomy 18:15 and in verse 20 of the same chapter Moses said any fabricator or false prophet that tried to impersonate the Prophet he talked about shall die.

Deuteronomy 18:20
But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.’

Only Mohammed tried to deceive people that he was the Prophet Moses talked about and Mohammed eventually died,

Jesus that also said he was the Prophet Moses talked about did not die according to the Quran, and that confirms his authenticity, that among others led me to Christ.

As for Christians, we believe that Christ died for just 3 days and resurrected again and since death could not hold him down, he resurrected with his body and soul intact and then ascended to heaven and remains alive till forever, whereas Mohammed is dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ROSARY; How Often Do You Say Your Rosary / I Had An Accident (PICTURE): Unraveling the foolishness in God's protection / Our Ignorance Is God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.