Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Ize-Iyamu, Ganduje, Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu, Ganduje, Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) (43837 Views)

Aregbesola, Ganduje, Osinbajo, Others Converge For Ajimobi's Remembrance / How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) / Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ize-Iyamu, Ganduje, Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) by SaintLucia: 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
wink Obaseki go dey in severe pain by now.Even the 4 Assembly guymen are probably looking for way to RUNAWAY grin grin
He has vow to demolish their family house if they dare now grin

Re: Ize-Iyamu, Ganduje, Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
cool we warned Obaseki to be careful of those PiGS singing EDO nor be LAGOS.He foolishly wriggle his waist to ipob evil music.Those fl@theads pigs don abandoned him to his fate.They are probably looking for another dumb one.FEAR IPOB jhudas sad
imagine a so called pastor osunbade mingling with a well know Evans of kano state gandollar I give up angry
Re: Ize-Iyamu, Ganduje, Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) by elisho: 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
if this two idiot are pastor that's mean Christianity is a joke
Re: Ize-Iyamu, Ganduje, Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) by Charly68: 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
I know when it is the turn of a man to rise in life,his enemy will make mistake that will advance his course ...Obas refused to listen to his benefactor and now POI is already sitting with the who is who in the seat of power.. Carry go my dear Pastor ..
Re: Ize-Iyamu, Ganduje, Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
See as vice p of a whole country be like house boy

What a comcombility
Re: Ize-Iyamu, Ganduje, Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
UDUJ.... Gud evening sir... God bless u sir
Re: Ize-Iyamu, Ganduje, Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) by spal54: 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
all this are photo shop, ize inyamu meet buhari ize inyamu meet osibanjo all this only today, buhari hands apc flags to ize nyamu all this just today alone propoganda news is all fake.
Re: Ize-Iyamu, Ganduje, Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) by mydadsboy(m): 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
a collection of Looters grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu, Ganduje, Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) by izubext007: 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
oshomole at work.
Re: Ize-Iyamu, Ganduje, Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) by Abia1111: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Re: Ize-Iyamu, Ganduje, Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) by Abia1111: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Let's pray for ipob lunatics.

Anything they support always hit the rock. undecided
Re: Ize-Iyamu, Ganduje, Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) by Abia1111: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
ObukoLamidicownu:
Hmm
Yebosola:

Lamentations of wailers, so Pastors no dey PDP, una go cry blood, it just dey set.
Re: Ize-Iyamu, Ganduje, Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) by terzurum(m): 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Deputy1111:
Let the ball keep rolling
Rolling 2 where? Obaseki should ask Governor Ortom of Benue how he floored Oshiomole and his APC federal might. Obaseki, I do not know how you related wit ya people in the past. They are the ones to stand by you now. Otherwise you are on your way out. And be ready to hear insult from Adams
Re: Ize-Iyamu, Ganduje, Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) by AMvanquish: 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
kgr8mike:
I think when it comes to Nigerian politics, the name 'PASTOR' should be excluded. It is an insult to associate that name with what is done here.

Reverend Pastor Jolly Nyame of Taraba State quickly comes to mind.
Re: Ize-Iyamu, Ganduje, Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) by steeltrust: 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
osinbanjo I hold u in high esteem and I don't expect u to be associating or endorsing criminals like gandollar and poi

well !!!

wht do I no
Re: Ize-Iyamu, Ganduje, Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) by Kingzeez10: 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Pastor Professor Osinbajo and Pastor Ize Iyamu

Pastor Osinbajo...Firs missing money
pastor Iyamu- EFCC 700m case

Christianity is now a joke in Nigeria
Ẹjọ́ lo fẹ́ ro
Re: Ize-Iyamu, Ganduje, Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) by emuosky: 1:10am On Aug 08, 2020
The next governor
Re: Ize-Iyamu, Ganduje, Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) by okuta007: 3:49am On Aug 08, 2020
osibanjo is laughing at Ize Iyamu - like see this loser oooo, be here doing photo op when prison don dey call u for N700M fraud case grin grin grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu, Ganduje, Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) by joiyke89: 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
Who win ?
chukwuibuipob:

cool we warned Obaseki to be careful of those PiGS singing EDO nor be LAGOS.He foolishly wriggle his waist to ipob evil music.Those fl@theads pigs don abandoned him to his fate.They are probably looking for another dumb one.FEAR IPOB jhudas sad

Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons / How Much Does Nigerian Senators Earn Per Month? / Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation