Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face (49871 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by weIMPORT: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels and her husband, billionaire politician and businessman, Ned Nwoko have finally introduced their son, Munir, to the world.

In the video, the couple showed off the adorable baby’s face and talked about who the baby looks like. Ned revealed that there has always been a debate on that issue and he is well convinced the baby looks perfectly like him, while his wife grinned and reminded him that the baby took her color which is more satisfying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYgryAjTJ7g

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by woleabayo(f): 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
eku tiyin

48 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by pretydiva(f): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
He resemble the papa but carry the mama color
He's cute tho

140 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by sodiqapril(m): 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by Joshmodest(m): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
This Baby is the president of Old boys association of Nigeria...
the one tunde posted self is finer than this boy !?
Marry fine boy una no go gree !!

25 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by AristocraticMe: 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
Of what relevance is this Thread ? I just dont understand......who ever is in charge of content , but they need to step up.....

This is what i tell people, if you want to learn something from Nairaland, go to your desired section, there you will see knowledgeable topics to learn from, not waiting for front page materials which always are low end topics.

Seun need to step up big time, nairaland need to upgrade ...... theme, set up and alot of work need to be done.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by YorubaLord: 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
E fine pass me? grin

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
Munir kwa

So very soon, he will have that evil black dot on his forehead.. Tufiakwa!

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by gafman222: 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
Sweet little angel

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by Valoa432: 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
Okay is that all
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by Factfinder1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
Baby got the frog eye

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by Humanoid01(m): 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
See as pikin fine.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by Peteru1st(m): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
all is see here another kiddwaya.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by benzine: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
Get money o for this life.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by Cammo: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chai! Ned really discharged a good dose of thick sperm inside Regina to produce this boy. shocked shocked

The ugliness resemblance no be here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by Sagtop: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
Like play like play, Regina Daniels don become Iya Muniru niyen oOo shocked shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by candidbabe(f): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
hmmmmm
The baby is Ned's carbon copy

10 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by Moji12(f): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
cheesy why the baby de feign sleep for d last pix. I love children i wish to have like 6. Ratio 3:3 n i m ok.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by Postboiswag(m): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hmmm..this country sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by omooba969(m): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
Should we now fry water?? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
Na so, it's time to shift Nigerians attention.

Media is Nigeria's problem too undecided

Dra was Here
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
These yeyebrities and their life ehnn.
Every small thing they do,they go carry go online.nawa.
Naira landers pls I am in serious pains due to the injury I sustained on.my leg when working as a mason for a pay of 1,500 naira.
I am an orphan that stop schooling in ss3 due no sponsor.
I have done so many odd jobs to survive and this is one of them.
My leg was badly damage when I misstep and fell down the second floor when carrying cements.
My uncle has spent so much but it has not done much to the leg.
The doctor said I need to be operated on that leg soon or else I might lose it.
The amount is up to 100,000 naira plus but my uncle can only afford 70,000 naira after spending so much.
What I need now is 50,000 naira to balance the bill so I can walk again.
A lady has promised to send me some amount soon,it is on my thread on romance section.
Nothing is too small pls.
Help an orphan trying to make an honest living.
My account are
Access Bank
Augustine.

Thank you for your kind assistance.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by flemsy15(m): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
The baby fine shaaa

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by smellingPUSSY: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
but this is the sane face they denied before na
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by RTSC: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
I have no interest in your son's face.

You can hide it till the end of time.

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
The child resemble Ned

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by yeman2012(m): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ned Nwoko part2

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by Lagosfinder(m): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nollywood baby

Father's copyright
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by KossyKiss97(f): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
ok

call me for your children educational tablets 08060291729
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by Cooladex(m): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
This ones no even get issue for this life. See wetin dem dey do documentary for?

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face by gbolswag(m): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
lucky child in the hand of the ryt parents

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. / T.i And Tiny Get Their Own Reality Show / Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.