Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song (7098 Views)

“it Is Illegal To Make Public A Screenshot Of A Private Chats”- Lawyer / Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing / Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by Flytime: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
Mine is Musixmatch(if you know how to get songs )

I use it for lyrics,it has a sing along lyrics ability regardless of whether you're playing the song from the app or not and downloads the lyrics offline automatically.

YouTube music-better than Spotify online services to me

Spotify

Since other pictures has been posted,here's that of YouTube music which is set to replace Google play music

May not be my favourite song but .....

2 Likes

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by esivue007(m): 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
TrollKiller:
take a screenshot of your favourite music player playing your favorite song

Lets see who has the best music player.

Mine
does that ttpod has good Bass booster??
Currently,Im using musixmatch and dub music player.

1 Like

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by giggspro(m): 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
5ine:

does it crossfade between two songs?
I use boomplay
To Crossfade songs use blackplayer ,best for cross-fading songs
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by Ravioli(m): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
dahgifted:
How do i buy the app completely... tired of downloading every now and then.

Just get the unlocker from playstore. Add your debit card [Visa Or Master]. You'll be charged from the card

1 Like

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by Ravioli(m): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
constance500:

Which skin is this grin

Luminous.. V3
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by ojotobiloba1: 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
TrollKiller:

TTPod
Im a music addict and like to sing along...
You take lyrics anywhere
Very good for android phone, bettee if its rooted.

TTpod can do a lot
Thanks Man
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by TrollKiller(m): 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
esivue007:
does that ttpod has good Bass booster??
Currently,Im using musixmatch and dub music player.
Lol
It has a dedicated bass audio preset

Sounds great together with high quality headphones

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by Freaktion(m): 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by Nicepoker(m): 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
I love country music.

1 Like

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by Flecker: 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
mine
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by TrollKiller(m): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nicepoker:
I love country music.
What device is this?
I like the OS
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by Rayliousity(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
TrollKiller:

What device is this?
I like the OS
stop pretending you know it's an infinix device grin grin grin
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by TrollKiller(m): 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Rayliousity:
stop pretending you know it's an infinix device grin grin grin
I wasn't being sarcastic undecided
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by dahgifted(m): 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ravioli:

Just get the unlocker from playstore. Add your debit card [Visa Or Master]. You'll be charged from the card
Thanks, I was using a verve card...
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by Obzerfapex(m): 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
Apple Music.... pesin go need to subscribe to listen to music...,1300 per month which kin rubbish

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by iTroll: 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
Obzerfapex:
Apple Music.... [s]pesin go need to subscribe to listen to music...,1300 per month which kin rubbish[/s]

Mumu, this wasn't necessary at all
OPs title was simple enough to understand. Yet here you are going out of context

5 Likes

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by Obzerfapex(m): 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
iTroll:

OPs title was simple enough to understand. Yet here you are going out of context
idiot because I was addressing you fool don’t mind you business ode
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by Obzerfapex(m): 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
iTroll:

I no blame you sha you username epitomizes your foolishness monkey
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by iTroll: 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
Obzerfapex:
idiot because I was addressing you fool don’t mind you business ode
Look at this bottom dweller spewing hot crap from his prion infested brain.
I'm sure that Wicklow that paralysed both of your thumbs is responsible for this nonsense you just typed.
If not, you need URGENT psychiatric help. ASAP
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by iTroll: 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
Obzerfapex:
I no blame you sha you username epitomizes your foolishness monkey
Spoken like the retàrded person you are
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by JimmyDarmody: 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Audio mack. My song.

1 Like

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by Mustiboy(m): 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Jhene Aiko's Surrender from the album, Chilombo, playing on Poweramp.

1 Like

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by SweetBuns(f): 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
"Let it Go" on Google Play Music

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
TrollKiller:

Lol
It has a dedicated bass audio preset

Sounds great together with high quality headphones
Whose classic songs do you listen to?

I listen to mostly Rondò Veneziano and Mozart though I had to edit all Yanni and Kenny G songs to be on classic genre.
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by KrazyDave16(m): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
TrollKiller:

Mine
cool

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by Depressed101: 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
TrollKiller:

TTPod
Im a music addict and like to sing along...
You take lyrics anywhere
Very good for android phone, bettee if its rooted.

TTpod can do a lot
the original Chinese ttpod? or the nonsense they now have on playstore?
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by Depressed101: 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
Rayliousity:
Since no one has posted it

Mine is Musixmatch
that's what I use.
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by KrazyDave16(m): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
LG stock player tongue

2 Likes

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by constance500: 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
dahgifted:
Please can you please outline the procedure you use, because i tried several times to pay with my card but wasn't going through.

Goto settings then click on buy poweramp, it takes you to the unlocker on playstore

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by Walexdubia(m): 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
TrollKiller:

Mine

1 Like

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by offset67(m): 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
#coleworld

3 Likes

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by TrollKiller(m): 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
Depressed101:
the original Chinese ttpod? or the nonsense they now have on playstore?
The OG TTPod Bro!

I got the crappy one on PlayStore and was disappointed to sat the least.
It wasnt even close to the glory of the symbian versions.

The one i use is chinese, but modded to english.

Here is the link
www.ReXdl.com.apk">http://s1.rexdl.com/android/app/TTPod-v8.4.0-Mod-www.ReXdl.com.apk

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Flash Cwm Recovery On Tecno Q1 / Is This An Original Charger? (photo) / How To Flash/install Custom Roms For Android Devices (S2,S3,S4 E.t.c.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.