Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song (7101 Views)

“it Is Illegal To Make Public A Screenshot Of A Private Chats”- Lawyer / Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing / Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by rahman8(f): 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
Boomplay

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2020
Ayoszn:

Yo, is your deezer the mod version and what site did you get it from?
Yeah it is got it from google.
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by obinna58(m): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2020
Xender music player
iPhone users will understand grin

1 Like

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by hunterezi(m): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
UncleSnr:
gonna love this.

Thanks man. I really appreciate your support!
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by hunterezi(m): 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
snoopanddre:
pls alert me immediately it is out and don't forget, I like it already. Keep it up and God bless

Thanks for your kind response! I'll make it known when its finally out.
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by iamprofessork: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
nani667:
Stellio ⚡

big man.. your device looks like a Xiaomi or UMIDIGI but you've customized it a bit am I correct?
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by snoopanddre(m): 11:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
hunterezi:

Thanks for your kind response! I'll make it known when its finally out.
Thanks. Pls can u also recommend to me any lyrics player apart from musixmatch. I have downloaded a lot of ttpod but non was working. Pls urgent reply, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by Obzerfapex(m): 12:15am On Sep 04, 2020
obinna58:
Xender music player
iPhone users will understand grin
oga go and subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by obinna58(m): 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
Obzerfapex:
oga go and subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes
$1 for a music and I want like 2000musics
I don't have $2000 for just music bro when I know I have good options
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by Obzerfapex(m): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
obinna58:

$1 for a music and I want like 2000musics
I don't have $2000 for just music bro when I know I have good options
thats a lie bro..., I use iPhone and if you have Apple Music you can subscribe at 400 for student 900 for self and 1400 for family and they give you 6 months free trial and you can cancel that free trial at any time

1 Like

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by hunterezi(m): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
snoopanddre:
Thanks. Pls can u also recommend to me any lyrics player apart from musixmatch. I have downloaded a lot of ttpod but non was working. Pls urgent reply, thanks.

Shazam
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by obinna58(m): 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
Obzerfapex:
thats a lie bro..., I use iPhone and if you have Apple Music you can subscribe at 400 for student 900 for self and 1400 for family and they give you 6 months free trial and you can cancel that free trial at any time
Free streaming?
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by Obzerfapex(m): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
obinna58:

Free streaming?
yes ...don’t you have Apple Music??
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by obinna58(m): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
Obzerfapex:
yes ...don’t you have Apple Music??
I like my song downloaded
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by BEATNEST(f): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
obinna58:

then try YouTube music
If you can't afford it then try a.u.d.i.o.m.a.c.k and manage-their-terribly small-music-library
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by obinna58(m): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
BEATNEST:
then try YouTube music
If you can't afford it then try a.u.d.i.o.m.a.c.k and manage-their-terribly small-music-library
I don't manage.
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by Obzerfapex(m): 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
obinna58:

you can download it there I use iTunes and Apple Music
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by obinna58(m): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
Obzerfapex:
you can download it there I use iTunes and Apple Music
I'll check it out
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by theoneJabulani(m): 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
TrollKiller:
take a screenshot of your favourite music player playing your favorite song

Lets see who has the best music player.

Mine
I thought I was the only person in Nigeria that loved never gonna give you up
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by Obzerfapex(m): 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
obinna58:

I'll check it out
yoo...

1 Like

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by TrollKiller(m): 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
theoneJabulani:
I thought I was the only person in Nigeria that loved never gonna give you up
Lol hardly bro
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by sirvvy: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
Musixmatch

1 Like

Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by psalmson001: 2:40am On Sep 23, 2020
rahman8:
Boomplay

I love boomplay also, but they are becoming annoying of recent...... U will find a song u like, add to your favourites, after a while the song wont play again and when you try searching for it, you wont even find it again, like its been deleted completely from their server.
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by kennyflames(m): 6:53am On Sep 23, 2020
Rayliousity:
Since no one has posted it

Mine is Musixmatch
Latest version!
Re: Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song by micxwell(m): 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
BEATNEST:
YouTube music I prefer it to apple music and Spotify
Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Flash/install Custom Roms For Android Devices (S2,S3,S4 E.t.c.) / Is This An Original Charger? (photo) / Infinix Hot Note Pro Vs Innjoo Note Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.