Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? (78928 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by mentored: 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
OyinO:

Complete rubbish.
How many married people cheat on a daily basis because of it? Even David who was termed a Man after "God's own " Heart" was guilty of this. How many marriages have crashed because of this syndrome? So many married people stopped enjoying sex because they don't see anything sexually fascinating and interesting in their partner. How is sex between two consenting adults a sin? Who did the Angel Man pay bride price before fkking Mary at the Carpenter's backyard?

Free thinker ti de oooooooh

Okwa spitting fire things

Bros no go kano talk something similar about Mohammed

You won’t live to tell the story.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Cousin9999: 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
It's what happens when a dude who doesn't like big girls, goes home with a big girl.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by KristaPretty(f): 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
Rawhumper:
[
I can also detect the sarcasm in that your statement.

One thing you must know everybody has his/her perceptions about life.

As for me, i cant die for love and i see anyone who does as a big brainless fool.

Have u ever spat out honey from your mouth before? When i can get my type of ladies in a shopping malls, taxi, hospital etc with that killing ass and pointy boobs, i most times get them.

If its ugly and low class bitches, i would have retired but nah if you noticed most girls nowadays are naturally endowed ( not artificial hips cos i can detect that easily believe me).

quote author=KristaPretty post=93430091]

My dear continue being an Untamed Alpha jare. At least when you get old you add that to your life achievement. grin grin grin grin

Boss, I feel you. Enjoy life jare, it's short.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by DonroxyII: 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
farous:
Waoo,I thought I am the only person this kind of thing happens that once I release I feel so disgusting even seeing the lady. Atimes I feel so nuseating seeing the woman
That's because you don't like her ... but sex raging hormone has a way of clouding the brain from rationality but once you are done with the act and your body has calm ... ur rational brain re-ignite and you start wondering dafuq u just done and with who ...

SayNoTopremaritalSex and only have sex with your Wife(Friend) you won't feel like that towards your friend since sex will be an enhancement to mental relationship between both of you and never an end in itself !!
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Rawhumper(m): 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sure life is meant to be enjoyed and am happy and thankful to God for everything.

Do you know the feeling of having a sexy girl ride a guy? Especially when she teases me by going down on it very slowly making you feel the lips and walls of the V, as the fluid increases within her V? What a feeling.

KristaPretty:

Boss, I feel you. Enjoy life jare, it's short.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by poik(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
Every guy feels this exciting, joy and enthusiasm before sex but immediately after, it is the opposite of all the feelings before it.

I ain't concluding, it may not be so for other guys. Even so Can someone explain why some of us few like that? Even with the girls I love wholeheartedly I still feel like that with them. is it a biological, psychological or emotional problem? and what is the remedy?

When you are sleeping with a woman you aren't married to, you expect to feel good.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Ygrette(f): 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

It doesn't happen to me. I have never had a feeling of disdain and resentment towards my wife after sex. Infact I get to love her more. We cuddle and talk before I sleep off. Most times I sleep off, sometimes I go back to what I was doing before while she either fix food cuz she knows I'll be hungry when I wake up or she sleeps too. No disdain, not even close. I think the reason why most men feel this is because they don't actually love the person they are making love too. They probably mistake love for obsession or infatuation. Don't generalize. We don't all feel that way.

Do you have a stressful job? Pls be honest. I'm wondering... perhaps if you had a stressful job that drains you out, you'd doze right off to sleep immediately after sex or before she comes out of the bathroom.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
I have never felt like that, i have had sex with nearly 150 women so far, from married women, prostitutes, girlfriends, one night stands, young and old. some of them i don't even remember their names or faces and every time i finish fu cking any of them i feel great! to me it's like a collection of different kinda vaginas. from wide smelly ones to thight and loose ones, circumcised and uncircumcised vaginas. tongue why the hell would anyone feel remorse after sex? unless they are religiously brainwashed. cheesy Bleep as many women as you can while you can.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by RuggedSniper: 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
pansophist:
It's known as "post nut clarity".

The euphoria you get before sexual activity is basically nature forcing you to procreate and after the act is done, you get back to your senses, you can think clearly and not under emotions anymore. And some women know this hence, they pinned their request before action time, cause you're under the influence of konji grin

Evolution played you.
grin... S*x, the most searched word on the Internet. Evolution truly played the human species.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by jpride(m): 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
comshots:
Your last paragraph have stated my point up there.That feeling occur to a one minute man.Na too much jedijedi dey cause am.If a guy is sexually active and last longer during sex he won't have that disgusting feeling.Na when you don release you go just dislike sex and the babe.But when your joystick begin rise again you go come dey miss the babe.

Me man no count me join 1minute men......
Anything below an hour is not my type. I can last for as long as I want. That's my nature.
But let's accept d truth that before sex, a woman is something, but immediately after sex, d opposite becomes d case. It's every man's nature
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by TheExclusive: 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Question is, does married people also experience this?
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
jpride:

Me man no count me join 1minute men......
Anything below an hour is not my type. I can last for as long as I want. That's my nature.
But let's accept d truth that before sex, a woman is something, but immediately after sex, d opposite becomes d case. It's every man's nature
E no be like that for me.And I dey talk am with all sincerity.If I don knack once, my feeling for her go double.If na babe wey I love.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by OyinO: 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
mentored:

Free thinker ti de oooooooh

Okwa spitting fire things

Bros no go kano talk something similar about Mohammed

You won’t live to tell the story.

Taaahh! I'm not a coward like you. Let the Kano murderer come to my enclave and stop me from talking or speaking my mind. Why must I go to Kano? What stops the Kano coward from coming to my place to kill me for speaking my mind/ the truth?
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by BigJoe19: 1:15am On Sep 01, 2020
wany:

They know,that's why they bill you. undecided
Anyone who collects money for sex is called what?
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by mentored: 7:09am On Sep 01, 2020
OyinO:

Taaahh! I'm not a coward like you. Let the Kano murderer come to my enclave and stop me from talking or speaking my mind. Why must I go to Kano? What stops the Kano coward from coming to my place to kill me for speaking my mind/ the truth?

Read through your words bro

You will see through the real YOU
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Madavani(m): 8:49am On Sep 01, 2020
rickyboss333:

This is one of d reason why I don't cum so that I can be ready for more rounds

How do u do it? Me I cum before 2 munutes. Please help a brother

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Esielah: 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
Joshmodest:
Are you a one minute guy ?
Or a one round guy ?

If not I don't get why after just a round you should be feeling any of those feelings you speak of ...

And if after three rounds or more , you still feel the way you feel , then u need help ...after you burst the nut 3 times , the only thing you should feel is complete satisfaction accompanied with sleep ,or what else are yhu expecting...

Some girls appear less than what they showcase , and after the whole thing you may feel the babe is over hyped, and didn't meet your expectations ...but that one can still be classified under disappointment , and not disdain and guilt ...those words are too weighty !

Except you 're one of those religious folks ,who like to think their God is against sex , when he's the one that created the tool ,and gave it to you without manual ...I don't see anything that would make you feel that way man ...
My advice is , try the service of our Allen sisters , when they are done with you........well u go see for yourself !!

This guy is blessed with sense overload.
Just spewed my heart

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by SavageResponse(m): 5:37am On Sep 02, 2020
Ladylite:

It is the conscience telling you that you have sinned.

grin
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by TheCork(m): 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
Eagleword14:
It's simply cos u engaged in a sinful act......a sin against ur body and God. The solution is to flee fornication bro.... cool

Yor nomba quick . I have moiney. Digits? cheesy
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by virginboy1(m): 5:53pm On Mar 03
pansophist:
It's known as "post nut clarity".

The euphoria you get before sexual activity is basically nature forcing you to procreate and after the act is done, you get back to your senses, you can think clearly and not under emotions anymore. And some women knows this hence, they pinned their request before action time, cause you're under the influence of konji grin

Evolution played you.

You too get sense
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by PastorOlokonla: 5:55pm On Mar 03
PUSSYHOE:
Every guy feels this exciting, joy and enthusiasm before sex but immediately after, it is the opposite of all the feelings before it.

I ain't concluding, it may not be so for other guys. Even so Can someone explain why some of us few like that? Even with the girls I love wholeheartedly I still feel like that with them. is it a biological, psychological or emotional problem? and what is the remedy?

You must have slept with a smelly prostitute to have those feelings after sex.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Visits His Friend’s Home And Meets His Girlfriend There In Lagos / Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.