Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum (80725 Views)

School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum / Inauguration: Babagana Umara Zulum Coughs Persistently While Reading speech / Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Trainee223: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:
She's cute, like me cheesy

For your mind now you fine oooooo..
To even beat my imagination you even said no DM please undecided undecided undecided
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Betterhandwork(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2020

That's nice.

Don't just sit at home for nothing,try and learn a skills today.you can start with Satellite dish installation, the training is an online version which you can learn at the comfort of your home.the training will open your eye to the abundant of Satellite tv you can watch without paying a dime.this training is strictly for professionals, people that want to become expert in Satellite dish/tv installation,the practical aspect as already been covered in our training videos.register today and begin your training immediately.
you can visit this nairaland thread below to read more about the training program

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by highness25(m): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2020
muchroom:
The beautiful daughter of Action Governor Zulum all smiles in this video shows how much family means to the Governor. This may also be indicative of the Governor's passion and love for his people in Borno.

It is still early to decide but his words and heart may be no fluke. May God give him the wisdom to lead Borno State out of the war and attacks suffered by indigenes and make them smile just like Beautiful Zara.

Governor Zulum's convoy was recently attacked in which he blamed the Nigerian Military.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDkkAR6tVZQ

Why she de colour different for the first pic? Her face yellow, her hand black. Abi she be yellow and black?
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Sabadon(m): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2020
Nicepoker:
So shall the mouth remain forever.
chai some ppo no get joy at all i just laughed so damn hard
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by IamHonourable1: 10:04am On Aug 08, 2020
Governor Zulum is a hardworking leader.
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Akapito: 10:04am On Aug 08, 2020
Can she use her beauty to confuse Boko Haram?
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by grandstar(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2020
I have a very strong feeling that Osinbajo/Zulum ticket will be the presidential candidates of the APC come 2023. As long as Buhari is alive, Tinubu can never get there.

Watch this space.
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Angelfrost(m): 10:06am On Aug 08, 2020
This is one of the most meaningless posts to ever grace front page...
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by cray91(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2020
Abi na! na wetin girls sabi do be that
jericco1:
Too much filters angry
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Lightangel65: 10:10am On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

You are older though
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by jericco1(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2020
cray91:
Abi na! na wetin girls sabi do be that
The thing dey pain me
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by MountainView: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

You have another you
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 08, 2020
MountainView:

You have another you
I swear, she may be fine but the smile ruined everything.
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Oizee(f): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2020
devlishGINGER:
I am tired of meeting people. She should be the one to meet me angry
hustle more and pray to be successful, because even the family members u ve'never heard of in ur life will look for a way to meet u when u succeed.
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:
you no get good adviser and maybe your mirror isn't clear
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2020
thambolo:

I love you❕

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Sacchi1162(m): 10:20am On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

Is your wife /gf prettier than I am?

Yes
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:20am On Aug 08, 2020
SegFault:

I swear, she may be fine but the smile ruined everything.

Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2020
Sacchi1162:

Yes

As you be like peeled yam so

2 Likes

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by GENTLETEE(m): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2020
Undoubtedly beautiful!! I hear the father is quite humble!
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Mumu
Just like that? If I report you now I am wicked.
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2020
Nigerians equate being yellow to beauty.

If that isn't a sign of self hatred, I don't know what is.
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 08, 2020
FrLukas:
Nigerians equate being yellow to beauty.

If that isn't a sign of self hatred, I don't know what is.
She is fine bro. Hausa girls are naturally fine seen one that is fvcking dark but still fine.
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:25am On Aug 08, 2020
jericco1:

Madam calm down, no dey embarrass yourself abeg

How is she embarrassing herself?

After now.. youll go and send her a PM

1 Like

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Adewale623(m): 10:26am On Aug 08, 2020
OkuFaba:
How does her beauty help the insurgency problem in Bornu
If her beauty doesn't help to stop insurgency in Bornu, her father is trying his best to stop insurgency in that state, his performances are there for everyone to see, stop been bitter about good things.
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 08, 2020
Good Papa. I hope say u are like him sha.
Fine geh
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Karlifate: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2020
Nicepoker:
Stop behaving like a bandit with zero reputation.
You're wicked.

Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 08, 2020
Chei see yarinya Walahi I go die for yarinya
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Ibrahiimo(m): 10:33am On Aug 08, 2020
Wetin WOMEN no go see for MARY-KAY;

Nothing MUCH about HER,

MAKEUP abi MAKE OVER is just helping out.

Wetin Concern Me!!!
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 08, 2020
SegFault:

She is fine bro. Hausa girls are naturally fine seen one that is fvcking dark but still fine.

There are fine girls in every corner of the world, in every ethnic group, in every country.

Besides, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum by Usmanbubu(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2020
help me ask wo
OkuFaba:
How does her beauty help the insurgency problem in Bornu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much / Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.