Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,280 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act (13858 Views)

Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper / Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure / Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act by Mandesz(m): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
I missed the front page!

CAMA '90 as amended 2020. Accounting, finance, and law students take note

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act by whizbee(m): 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
This is quite commendable

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act by SaintLucia: 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
This amended law will favour Obaseki's business in Lagos after his defeat grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act by poiunt: 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Very good one by pmb.

We await the positive economic effect on Nigerians.

But how comes the adopted son of ipob lunatics didn't sign this? angry

You wont see any impact because nigerians hardly create businesses.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act by SIONKPO1(m): 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Very good one by pmb.
Hate speech,its obvious your parents never trained you well boy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act by SIONKPO1(m): 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
SaintLucia:
This amended law will favour Obaseki's business in Lagos after his defeat grin
don't die for politicians they are all criminals start thinking of your life and your loved ones
Re: President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Francissta:
After series of posts on job hunt that I made here, I was able to secure one finally after many disappointments and heartbreak, but my problem now is that I don't have money to transport myself to my place of work.
Please who will lend me 5k, if you leave around Awka and willing to assist, please chat me, I have a laptop for collateral, I am ready to pay interest if you wish, please I am currently down and I don't want to loose this job.
Please if you doubt me check my previous posts and confirm.
I will also be glad if someone here decides to assist and lend a helping hand, God will never make you loose an opportunity and your source of income will never run dry.
0 10 13 08 8 15
Access.
Mods please have mercy on me, your boy needs help, I can't die in silence. God bless you.
you have a laptop as collateral?

Sell the laptop
Re: President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act by Farki: 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
Wow a good move for once.

Nice job Buhari.
Re: President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act by Lucky5000(m): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
All these signings, i bet you he doesn't know what they are all about

Argue not

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act by Awarah: 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
not a bad move at all.

you need an HSE officer for your project or company job?

please contact me on:

clintonawarah@gmail.com
+2348161108829
Re: President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act by FLYFIRE(m): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
As if he knows what he is signing
Re: President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act by SaintLucia: 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
SIONKPO1:

I will not die for Obaseki he is a betrayal and criminal, I will start thinking of my life and my loved ones
Re: President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act by mu2sa2: 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The dullard-in -chief can sign anything he signable

It's not like He knows the contents of what he's signing

Nigeria can never get better, it can only get worse

The only solution is to return to the default settings

Make Judah great again

Clap for yourself, mumu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
Organicist95:
you have a laptop as collateral?

Sell the laptop
My sister, I would have done that but will loose some files so dear to me, on a normal day, I won't stoop so low to do this, but can't help it.
I hope you understand, thanks for your suggestion.
Re: President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Very good one by pmb.

Time will tell.

VICTORIA ACERTA.
Re: President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act by Cantshout: 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
And why will someone who has been on job hunts for long not have a family or friend that will be willing to support you with 5k except on nairaland? Na so you bad reach?
It is either you are lying or you are a ghost
Francissta:
After series of posts on job hunt that I made here, I was able to secure one finally after many disappointments and heartbreak, but my problem now is that I don't have money to transport myself to my place of work.
Please who will lend me 5k, if you leave around Awka and willing to assist, please chat me, I have a laptop for collateral, I am ready to pay interest if you wish, please I am currently down and I don't want to loose this job.
Please if you doubt me check my previous posts and confirm.
I will also be glad if someone here decides to assist and lend a helping hand, God will never make you loose an opportunity and your source of income will never run dry.
0 10 13 08 8 15
Access.
Mods please have mercy on me, your boy needs help, I can't die in silence. God bless you.
Re: President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
Francissta:

My sister, I would have done that but will loose some files so dear to me, on a normal day, I won't stoop so low to do this, but can't help it.
I hope you understand, thanks for your suggestion.
then sell your phone
Re: President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act by Topaz08(m): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
Okay
Re: President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act by adenigga(m): 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Pls, modify the headline.

It should read ''Companies & allied Matters Act''.

Majority on this platform are not ''NEPA BILL'' certificate Carriers now!

Thanks!

Re: President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act by Abia1111: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
Very good one by pmb.

[/s]
Re: President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act by Abia1111: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

So it is now about what he knows nothing about?

Is wailing now a full time profession?
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act by ada9ja(f): 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The dullard-in -chief can sign anything he signable

It's not like He knows the contents of what he's signing

Nigeria can never get better, it can only get worse

The only solution is to return to the default settings

Make Judah great again

Do you have someone like that?
Re: President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act by quiteboy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Very good one by pmb.

have sense nah

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act by Kenn55: 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

Can buhari in all honesty be able to say what he signed and the impact it will have? grin

Bubu my man, i hail oooo grin
Re: President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act by Muurian: 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
OmoDavidoo:
Nawa o
grin
Re: President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act by 80kobo(m): 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
Seems a lot like the UK company law.

Copy and paste??
Re: President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act by Gbadebo19(m): 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Very good one by pmb.

It Did Not Reach That Stage During His Tenure
Re: President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act by Elsadam(m): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
God bless PMB.

God bless Nigeria.

Nigeria Shall be great again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – / "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths / Hadiza Abubakar Rehabilitates Mentally Ill Woman Impregnated By Unknown Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.