Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Is Her Hatred For Me Normal? It Runs So Deep - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Her Hatred For Me Normal? It Runs So Deep (2828 Views)

"Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" / "Fingering My Wet Pussy So Deep Make Me Relax!" - Slay Queen Shares Leak! / Nasty 20yr-old Lesbian Fingers Her Girlfriend's Pussy So Deep In Viral Clip! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Her Hatred For Me Normal? It Runs So Deep by Fawklicant: 1:04am On Aug 08, 2020
My brother, it is not your hate, it is her hate. Let her continue. Why are you perturbed? You need to learn to curve badly. Her hate stems from the disappointment she feels over things not having worked out between the two of you.
You don't need to sit her down like someone said here, all you need is time. Move on. Eventually, time heals all wounds. One day, she will extend the olive branch, of her own free will.

If someone is hates you, it's their burden to bear, not yours. At the end of the day, I don't think she hates you. She is just frustrated at how things have turned out, but for your own good, MOVE ON from that relationship. Those nasty traits you see there are magnified X 10 in marriage. Can you cope?
Re: Is Her Hatred For Me Normal? It Runs So Deep by Juliearth(f): 1:33am On Aug 08, 2020
davidhobo:
So i have this ex who hates me with a passion, when i ssy hate, i mean it can only be hatred, i dont think it can be anything else. We have broken up for about a year now, and because we stay around the same side of town, we do run into each other, every once in awhile.

Her hatred for me is just mind boggling.its almost raw hate. Can a woman hate a man she once woke upto and dated for almost 2 or 3years that much? Is it normal?

I am still trying to understand this mentality or pyschology. We lived together (for some months) and yes, we both offended ourselves yes, and she packed up and left. We were supposed to have married had some projects i had lined up fell into place, till everything hit the rocks, not because i dumped her, but because she walked.

I even apologized to her, despite not understanding how much more of blame i had than her, but she's had none of it. She's 28 and i am in my mid 30's for context. She often said I was veey wicked (from my own interpretation, because i wont suck up to her or tolerate some of her excesses), yet if I had 10naira, i was willing to give her 6naira and keep 4naira.

I never hit her, never even shouted at her once, never cheated on her,- but in her own mind, I am sure she convinced her self i did all these.. I did try to treat her nice in my own way.

Yet, post break up, her rage is unquenchable. Is such vitriol or hate normal, for women?

Congratulations! You just dodged a missile. Imagine getting married to this kind of vindictive woman. Your house would have been worse than a hell hole. Allow her to continue to wallow in the misery of her hate. If you can and it won't be much of a bother, move houses so you can stay far away from the negative energy that she exudes.

I can't imagine how hard it would be stumbling on her rock hard face on your way to your place of hustle... That would ruin your day. Seeing her on your way back would ruin the rest of your evening.

2 Likes

Re: Is Her Hatred For Me Normal? It Runs So Deep by cezarman(m): 9:53am On Aug 08, 2020
davidhobo:

Lol, no.

Nothing like that. But we do run into each other once, once.. I should just chin up and do like I dont know her? Childish in my estimation, and since i cant try to snob her or do like i dont know her.i try saying hello to her, if you see the way she will shout and cuss and try to bring the roof down..you'l be shocked.

I called her up, once or twice to try to maks up with her, if you hear the shade and sub (not direct insults but bad enough).

I did love her and actually wanted to worl out things with her, but her hostility

Both familes were aware of the relationship, so it was not like a fly by night kinda arrangement. She also keeps trying to shade me always on her social media, though she has blocked me every other place.

Childish kor, pikinish ni...

You too leave her alone na! Izit by force to remain friends?

She goes her way, try to do same... and stop disturbing her with your "hello"
Abi you want her to start harassing you in public

Ignore her... not even eye contact sef.
Just forget about her.
Simple!

1 Like

Re: Is Her Hatred For Me Normal? It Runs So Deep by davidhobo: 7:52am On Aug 09, 2020
Lol

Juliearth:

Congratulations! You just dodged a missile. Imagine getting married to this kind of vindictive woman. Your house would have been worse than a hell hole. Allow her to continue to wallow in the misery of her hate. If you can and it won't be much of a bother, move houses so you can stay far away from the negative energy that she exudes.

I can't imagine how hard it would be stumbling on her rock hard face on your way to your place of hustle... That would ruin your day. Seeing her on your way back would ruin the rest of your evening.
Re: Is Her Hatred For Me Normal? It Runs So Deep by baralatie(m): 8:28am On Aug 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:
The only solution is:
Kneel down and repropose love to her
is that so?
Re: Is Her Hatred For Me Normal? It Runs So Deep by Karlifate: 11:07am On Aug 09, 2020
Her tactic is working on you. davidhobo, haters are fans in disguise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Ass With Sweet Flavour - Black Actress Shows-off Gigantic Bumbum Full Views / "I Seduced And Slept With Our Driver To Save My Marriage" - Lady Narrates. / Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.