Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) (63160 Views)

Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) / Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral / Inside Innoson Factory: From Production To Final Quality Check- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
Wow that is innoson daughter right there..
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by Rossikki: 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kirigidi:
What I observed in the pictures is basically coupling of different components of vehicle imported from somewhere else. The factory I saw there is too simplistic for complete manufacturing of vehicle. Are the engines produced there? What about the windscreens, tyres, upholstery, electrical accessories, etc, are there units manufacturing them at the IVM factory? I doubt.

CAR MANUFACTURING PLANTS, which are what car assembly plants are, DO NOT AS A RULE, manufacture car components, not least because it is UNECONOMICAL. To build it all by themselves, they would need at least 30 factories instead of 1.

Instead they PURCHASE components from factories all over the world dedicated to building such components.

Some car manufacturers may have ancillary units making certain parts, if they so wish. Innoson has these.

The primary job of CAR MANUFACTURING PLANTS is to ''ASSEMBLE'' those parts acquired from various sources into VEHICLES.

It is NOT THEIR JOB to build car components.

Anyone cricizing Innoson for not making all they components or sourcing components from elsewhere is IGNORANT and needs to SHUT UP AND LEARN about the role of a CAR MANUFACTURER.

5 Likes

Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by umarshehu58(m): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Can a northerner apply and get a job at ivm?
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by crazycrypto710: 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nothing special here
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by jericco1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kirigidi:
What I observed in the pictures is basically coupling of different components of vehicle imported from somewhere else. The factory I saw there is too simplistic for complete manufacturing of vehicle. Are the engines produced there? What about the windscreens, tyres, upholstery, electrical accessories, etc, are there units manufacturing them at the IVM factory? I doubt.
Thank you
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by petertamtam6(m): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
Igbo Amaka
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by Ejanla07: 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
BotherMleeper:
Cobbled together from prefabricated parts, not manufactured.

IVM does not manufacture shiit

Whats cobbled,, how does it fit
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by Adakintroy: 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
Are we not all Nigerians. Which one be the beef when one side is doing well.

Abi some of Una get winch?

2 Likes

Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by Enculer: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
While hausa fulani are killing people
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by Enculer: 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
Adakintroy:
Are we not all Nigerians. Which one be the beef when one side is doing well.

Abi some of Una get winch?

Hausa fulani and yoruba beefing
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by Ejanla07: 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
mamaafrik:
This is impressive,but i will like to know,do ibeto recycle her lead from scrap or produce it from scratch

They produce from scratch and also recycle..
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by sagieramos(m): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
BotherMleeper:

Employment?

You must be a poor simple chap struggling to make ends meet.

I'm way beyond employment, punk.

An empty barrel truly make the loudest noise...
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Innoson can manufacture military vehicles?

Like seriously.

But it cant manufacture ordinary ambulance ~ Ifeanyi Ubah

Keep deceiving yourselves with useless ivm. undecided
You will surely get tired like others before you.

Continue you are doing well.
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by philiancoop(m): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
post=92563678:
When I told ignorant minds that Innoson source most of his vehicle parts from east, they were doubting , from the video I screenshot, you can see Ibeto battery in vehicle parts section, Ibeto battery is manufactured in Nnewi and it the only vehicle battery plant in West Africa not just Nigeria

And what does it cost to manufacture ordinary battery? common plastic, net and chemical West African no fit put together?
secondary school physics project for jet club!

1 Like

Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by philiancoop(m): 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ejanla07:

Whats cobbled,, how does it fit

Na which school you go
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by uuzba(m): 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
umarshehu58:
Can a northerner apply and get a job at ivm?

If you are Northerner, just go and apply and stop asking inciting questions in public.
Are we IVM that you are asking us for job?
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by Lawly: 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
This is nice.. those thieves britain and their useless tool called Nigeria are dragging the ibo nation annoyingly too too back. all the northern Nigeria knows how to do is to kill, steal and destroy while the only thing in the heads of yorubanzas is to dance noisily naked in the name of music and insult people with their useless disease mouths. Let biafra go they won't. they'll keep forcing us to stay in this nonsense country and enduring their mumu animal charactered so called government..
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by NOHOLDSBAR: 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
planetx:
Most of the parts are sourced locally that is manufacturing not assembling. Do you think Toyota, Honda etc mold, fabricate their parts in their plants ? You are talking from a place of ignorance because no vehicle manufacturer in the world do what you are calling manufacturing.

Pls tell us the local suppliers. Just posting rubbish online.
Who are the local suppliers who are manufacturing engines, headlights,, bumpers, car seats etc.

I know how car manufacturers have other manufacturers make some car parts for them but FORD engine is MANUFACTURED BY FORD. Even if in some cases they have models that carry other manufacturers engine, but the whole world knows that FORD can and do make their own engines from modeling to final product. WHERE DOES THIS COMPANY MANUFACTURE THEIR OWN ENGINES? Pls tell us.
You need a steel industry in any county to be able to make such parts, Nigeria does not have one.
Your ignorance is shining like Lagos 2pm sunshine.
RUBBISH
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by earnit1: 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Assembled not manufactured
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by Crochet: 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nice one keep making us proud Sir.
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
Rossikki:

VISIT THE DAMN SITE YOU DUNCE!!!

So if a company does not post pictures of their ''design team'' online, it means they must be importing everything from China?

I mean, you're worthless.
ALL THEY DO AT THEIR SITE IS ASSEMBLY OF CKD kits from CHINA
You are a crétin ... you swallow IVM's marketing and spit it out here like an ignorámus grin
OK my friend, let us start with this one below ... 100% from China grin grin

Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by BotherMleeper(m): 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
sagieramos:

An empty barrel truly make the loudest noise...

Who's making all the noise?

Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
ALL THEY DO AT THEIR SITE IS ASSEMBLY OF CKD kits from CHINA
You are a crétin ... you swallow IVM's marketing and spit it out here like an ignorámus grin
OK my friend, let us start with this one below ... 100% from China grin grin
And you are ignorant not to Know most vehicle manufacturing company copy themselves, keep hating and sinking in penury while Innoson is growing from strength to strength

Control your BP while watching this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAkbfdrVOxM

1 Like

Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by ICEWIN: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
Godons1:
Fake and substandard moving Coffins. This Car is the reason our Golant Soldier are killed by Boko Boys.

why cant we just appreciate what we have?
did usa,china,germany,japan started in one day?
instead of us to support him,we killing him
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by umarshehu58(m): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
uuzba:

If you are Northerner, just go and apply and stop asking inciting questions in public.
Are we IVM that you are asking us for job?

You are not Ivm but you are quoting me. Are you not wasting ur tym?
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by FarmTech(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
I'm happy to hear this. When will I reach this level? God help me!
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
post=92570691:

And you are ignorant not to Know most vehicle manufacturing company copy themselves, keep hating and sinking in penury while Innoson is growing from strength to strength

Control your BP while watching this
Obviously you are the one that is ignorant
Legitimate auto makers do NOT replicate another design. Only the Chinese do that and then IVM imports their CKD kits.
Your video did NOT show any IVM design or engineering. It only showed assembly - panel beaters and vulcanizers ... come back here when you find an IVM engineer. grin
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
Professorcplus:
Igbo Amaka grin
Indeed Nwanne
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kirigidi:
Rossikk
IVM has not engineered a single vehicle till date. They only do large scale assembly of Chinese CKDs.
Many clowns here do not understand the concept of auto design & engineering. They just see a video of CKD assembly and they start jumping up and down grin
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by nnamdi640: 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Innoson can manufacture military vehicles?

Like seriously.

But it cant manufacture ordinary ambulance ~ Ifeanyi Ubah

Keep deceiving yourselves with useless ivm. undecided
Am sure you are using Opera mini free mode to show your hatred towards a man God has blessed.Please borrow money and buy data in order to watch the video before start displaying your foolishness .
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by sulaak(m): 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
azmanaty02:

How many 'workshop' does your father have?

My father past away last year, but he built a large poultry farm and was a director of works at Nitel in the 1980s.

A manufacturing or auto assembly plant, will never be dusty or dirty as this will demage the delicate machineries. I'h spent the best part of 10 years designing aerospace (TRW) and auto (JLR) assembly plants and they don't look like IVM workshop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

500 Nigerian Used Cars Sale Thread / Kakakibuy Thanks You For 2014!!! / Search and buy your car locally on CarXus.com!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.