Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,958 members, 7,803,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her (8539 Views)

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. / Cumming Inside This Sexdolls Is Amazing! (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by SukaBlyat: 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
We have been fucking since 2018 but off and on. Sometimes 4 times in 6 Months

We live I'm the same state bit she stays far from me..
Today I bleeped her raw and for the first time.
We had very very deep sex.. different from previous ones.
Now after we finished 2nd round. She started accusing me of Cumming inside her, which I didn't
I cum on the bedsheet and still continue sex.
She said the sex was so deep and intimate that there is no way I didn't cum inside...
She is acting weird and not picking my calls since she left my place.
What do I do now?
The last text I received from her she is freaking out..
I have told her I swear with my life that I didn't cum inside her. How TF do I convince her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
if you fukc her unprotected, what do you expect?! there will always be precuum/postcuum dripping in...

14 Likes

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
SukaBlyat:

She is acting weird and not picking my calls

Don't stress yourself bro when she start vomiting, spitting, sitting down everytime,getting tired while doing nothing
She will call you back so by that time you also will not pick her call

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
U know what’s annoying about youths of today you people will be engaging in something wrong and u still can’t give urself brain..ordinary 500 naira condom is hard for u to buy... if you are not afraid of pregnancy, are u not afraid of HIV...

Bottom line.....
U are simp....an annoying simp for that matter
U are having sex with a lady off and on.. u should know u are not the only one entering the hole during the off..
Yet u skin dive as if you have photocopied you life and keep somewhere
You skin dive as if ur destiny have reset button..

Let me give u the gist...there are two things involved
1)She got pregnant before she came to ur side...She has laid foundation of how she will tell u that you got her pregnant in few weeks time...She will remind you of today because she has use style to claim u cum inside

2) she has gone to use postinor already....
Nothing dey happen.... but she will come back few weeks later to tell u something dey happen....she will remind u that u came inside her.....like she has used style to claim....
she will say she wants to abort the air inside the womb....60k... u will beg to 30k .....u will pay... becos u are a simp......

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Solzate(m): 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
Blood of Zachariah

My man fear not,if u no pour akamu inside her, but you sef suppose wear rubber na, well just get ready for anything that will happen soon, cause she go come pin u down with belle,like I said earlier fear not, when that time come you go know how to pass that bridge.

7 Likes

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Kingsasian(m): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
It is possible that she is pregnant for someone else before coming to your house. She wants to use the sex you both just had to pin the pregnancy on you.

11 Likes

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by SukaBlyat: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Solzate:
Blood of Zachariah

My man fear not,if u no pour akamu inside her, but you sef suppose wear rubber na, well just get ready for anything that will happen soon, cause she go come pin u down with belle,like I said earlier fear not, when that time come you go know how to pass that bridge.
DNA test will end all this rubbish

3 Likes

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by SukaBlyat: 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
if you fukc her unprotected, what do you expect?! there will always be precuum/postcuum dripping in...
Precum, postcome abi income
Na Bleep I Bleep I noo kill person

5 Likes

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
SukaBlyat:

Precum, postcome abi income
Na Bleep I Bleep I noo kill person

ok bro, keep fukcing the babe unproctected thinking that precuum/postcuum is a joke, na UNWELCOME baby you will now be celebrating.

no wonder the babe doesnt want to have anything to do with you any longer... with the failed way you are thinking. i guess sex is your only aim here and you dont give a damn about the babe's wellbeing.

3 Likes

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by brunxy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
SukaBlyat:

Now after we finished 2nd round. She started accusing me of Cumming inside her, which I didn't
She said the sex was so deep and intimate that there is no way I didn't cum inside...
What do I do now?
I have told her I swear with my life that I didn't cum inside her. How TF do I convince her?

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by brunxy(m): 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
[quote author=brunxy post=92565007][/quote]What's her name? i can tell if she is already pregnant for u?
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
brunxy:
What's her name? i can tell if she is already pregnant for u?

3 Likes

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by osato45: 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
SukaBlyat:

What do I do now?
You can't convince her, Tell her to take a pill to prevent pregnancy as precum or semen would still be there as you didn't pee after the second round. This way you are playing safe except you want children soon
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Quality20(m): 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
girls and young guys are just becoming too promiscuous.

2 Likes

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by SukaBlyat: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kingsasian:
It is possible that she is pregnant for someone else before coming to your house. She wants to use the sex you both just had to pin the pregnancy on you.
I doubt that she wants to pin a pregnancy on me.
She refused to go raw and after convincing her that I will be very careful. She agreed
True true we had deep fvck but I'm 100% sure I didn't pour inside.
I guess she is paranoid thinking that I came in her due the kind of sex we had was so damn intimate. She thinks I'm lying I just tire

2 Likes

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by DaddyRochie1642: 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Oga to slap you dey hungry me .... when you were enjoying the KPEKUS, Did you come here to ask us for advise?, grin grin

7 Likes

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Temhellen(f): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
SukaBlyat:

DNA test will end all this rubbish
Remember not everyone can afford it

2 Likes

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Akinbahm(m): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Don't stress yourself after she start vomiting, spitting, sitting down everytime,getting tired while doing nothing

Brotherly, be calming down nah be calming down... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Nicepoker(m): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
OP can I insult you first before I advise you on what to do?

2 Likes

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by fayded(m): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
Abeg...which one be deep sex??
Make person try explain am to me..
E get sex wey dey shallow??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by emilyone(f): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
1StopRudeness:
U know what’s annoying about youths of today you people will be engaging in something wrong and u still can’t give urself brain..ordinary 500 naira condom is hard for u to buy... if you are not afraid of pregnancy, are u not afraid of HIV...

Bottom line.....
U are having sex with a lady off and on.. u should know u are not the only one entering the hole during the off..

1)She got pregnant before she came to ur side...She has laid foundation of how she will tell u that you got her pregnant in few weeks time...She will remind you of today because she has use style to claim u cum inside

Nothing dey happen.... but she will come back few weeks later to tell u something dey happen....she will remind u that u came inside her.....like she has used style to claim....
she will say she wants to abort the air inside the womb....60k... u will beg to 30k .....u will pay... becos u are a simp......

Its does not work that way any more, these days guys will say keep d preg
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Vulcanheph(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
[quote author=1StopRudeness post=92564327]U know what’s annoying about youths of today you people will be engaging in something wrong and u still can’t give urself brain..ordinary 500 naira condom is hard for u to buy... if you are not afraid of pregnancy, are u not afraid of HIV...

Bottom line.....

Nothing dey happen.... but she will come back few weeks later to tell u something dey happen....she will remi

2 Likes

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
Akinbahm:

Brotherly, be calming down nah be calming down... grin grin grin
We gat no damn time for shit bro grin grin
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
You dey mind all these small small boys?
OP, just start keeping money in case... And don't you dare think of abortion!!! Or else
Next time, you won't dig raw grin

2 Likes

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

ok bro, keep fukcing the babe unproctected thinking that precuum/postcuum is a joke, na UNWELCOME baby you will now be celebrating.

no wonder the babe doesnt want to have anything to do with you any longer... with the failed way you are thinking. i guess sex is your only aim here and you dont give a damn about the babe's wellbeing.
"Bam, Wham, thank you ma'am " kind of young men running around this forum, tails in between their legs.
OP, How on earth will you have sex without protection? Apart from STD, don't you know precum can get a girl pregnant?
Ignorance...
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Opperwezen(m): 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Don't stress yourself after she start vomiting, spitting, sitting down everytime,getting tired while doing nothing

Your wisdom is not of this world sire. shocked grin
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Bloghomies(m): 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
Cum or no cum, how is that our business? undecided
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by tolugar: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
There is High chance of pinning pregnancy on you.

Either you buy p2 or save up for DNA test
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Purplekush(m): 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
1StopRudeness:
U know what’s annoying about youths of today you people will be engaging in something wrong and u still can’t give urself brain..

Bottom line.....
U are having sex with a lady off and on.. u should

nah I don't think that makes him a SIMP. una go soon begin misuse this word like feminists have done feminism

1 Like

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Akinbahm(m): 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

We gat no damn time for shit bro grin grin

Sincerely these girls no get liver nah we guys dey give them that liver wey them dey use pepper us...

If any of my girls start yanga nah two weeks break no calling, chatting and seeing of each other I'm pretty sure after or b4 the 2weeks her brain go don reset to normal default... No time to dey worry on top bitch drama grin

1 Like

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
Akinbahm:

Sincerely these girls no get liver nah we guys dey give them that liver wey them dey use pepper us...

If any of my girls start yanga nah two weeks break no calling, chatting and seeing of each other I'm pretty sure after or b4 the 2weeks her brain go don reset to normal default... No time to dey worry on top bitch drama grin

Nigerian girls are special here no one give a fûck about them in foreign countries
You travel out and see

1 Like

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by fabuloz1(m): 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
SukaBlyat:

What do I do now?

As you are so sure you didn't cum in her, just tell her to take postpill N500 before 24hrs and she will be cleared all her fears

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store / Woman’s Nude Picture Leaked On Social Media By Her Embattled Lover. / What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.