Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) (54149 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by Olatara(f): 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
Burgerlomo:
I definitely belong to one of the list and a very high ranking officer for that matter, but make I just keep kwaet cool
And you dey laugh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by samonak(m): 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chief Bachelor

2 Likes

Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
Funjosh na field marshal

1 Like

Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
jUeLiZ:
wer you see time...bros time no dey o ;Dwer you see time...bros time no dey o
I'm only 20 ... Me way dey plan to marry at the age of 35 sef

1 Like

Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
Seun na field Marsha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by Ategberoson(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
I'm quitting Bachelor's life before October by God's grace

3 Likes

Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by Intrepid01(m): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
God deliver us o...this year is going too...money don dey na wife remain�
Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ategberoson:
I'm quitting Bachelor's life before October by God's grace
na so you talk last year before you go impregnate your landlord’s wife

1 Like

Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by Intrepid01(m): 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Those with serious gf and fiancée no suppose chook mouth. Atleast single ladies fit access the person profile and if cool send a pm.

There are many sociopaths here o so ladies b careful.

Oya recommend one babe...this isn’t a joke tho
Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
senseless post
Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by frugal(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Deputy Chief grin

No time

1 Like

Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by Sirapretty870(f): 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
Congrats
Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by marshalcarter: 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kalatium:
Lalasticlala which category of bachelor are you? cheesy

LOSKYXANDER, FlashDboy , Domif , cricifixo ,
MJBOLT and marshalcarter i can see you guys
just Bachelor degree of bachelor grin

1 Like

Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Intrepid01:

Oya recommend one babe...this isn’t a joke tho
Dem plenty here. Pick any
Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by tnerro1(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
What of baby daddies? smiley
Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chai! God na me them they rank like this, no most richest, no most intelligent, no senior officer, but bachelor, i want love o, God am ready give me my love.
Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by Intrepid01(m): 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Dem plenty here. Pick any

Okay I choose you
Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by ModestGal(f): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
This is not the right time for this kind of topic. People are hungry, frustrated. What we all should be talking about is how to help/empower people around us. But here in naija we always focus on misplaced priority.
After all is not everybody that will marry, that's for sure, even if I have the millions in the world marriage is just the least thing on my mind, until I torch/impacted
I love you already, let's connect bros
Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by FuckHomophobes: 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
augustab:

.hi. sorry, I saw your mail late. I've replied

Alright I would check cheesy
Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by franklingud(m): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
Me na principal oo!!

1 Like

Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by Mypeople2(m): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kalatium:
Which category of bachelor are you?
Thank God say I nor be field Marshall

1 Like

Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
MJBOLT:
field marshall grin

Ur case no be here. grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
Advanced,,,,,Senior Bachelor grin

But I'm gonna leave Bachelorhood at,,,,Principal Level,,,,by HIS grace

2 Likes

Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by CzarChris(m): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kalatium:
Which category of bachelor are you?
Deputy Chief Bachelor of the Federal Republic reporting for duty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by blakid(m): 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
This is not the right time for this kind of topic. People are hungry, frustrated. What we all should be talking about is how to help/empower people around us. But here in naija we always focus on misplaced priority.
After all is not everybody that will marry, that's for sure, even if I have the millions in the world marriage is just the least thing on my mind, until I torch/impacted
Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by Abbeylanre15(m): 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
Has.... I'm a principal bachelor...
If not for anything I want to get married because of this season.. This cold too much

1 Like

Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by derbykol(f): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
Intrepid01:
God deliver us o...this year is going too...money don dey na wife remain�
Irony of life
Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by spiritmasquerad(m): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
Bachelor 1
Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
Olatara:
And you dey laugh undecided

Yep my dear grin

1 Like

Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by Intrepid01(m): 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
derbykol:
Irony of life

Lol...shey you want to help a brother ni !
Re: Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) by Intrepid01(m): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
derbykol:
Irony of life

Lol...shey you want to help a brother ni!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On / For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl / I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.