Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Please I Need A Spiritualist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need A Spiritualist (1461 Views)

Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. / Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) / Your Brain Needs Upgrading If You Pay Money To A Spiritualist Before Helping You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Spiritualist by willi926(m): 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
I need a spiritualist who would tell me what is wrong with me or who is doing me this strong things. I have been having this down tune in my Buisness, after labouring and working hard, I will just throwaway the money. Or one problem will just take away the money. Or I will just get into a bad Buisness. Am tired, I will just be laboring in vein, instead of me to grow I see my shop coming down. Am not happy , I have prayed to God and I have joined a ministry, but after sometime the same thing keep repeating its self. Please I need help urgently b4 its too late.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
willi926:
I need a spiritualist who would tell me what is wrong with me or who is doing me this strong things. I have been having this down tune in my Buisness, after labouring and working hard, I will just throwaway the money. Or one problem will just take away the money. Or I will just get into a bad Buisness. Am tired, I will just be laboring in vein, instead of me to grow I see my shop coming down. Am not happy , I have prayed to God and I have joined a ministry, but after sometime the same thing keep repeating its self. Please I need help urgently b4 its too late.

Bro, i understand what you going through because we were once there before.

Just click on this link below https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/320
And you will thank me later
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
willi926:
Again?

Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by delkuf(m): 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
willi926:
You don't need a spiritualist, what you need is to be at the right place. You may be in a ministry but not all ministry shows you the mind of God. Find the right location will help you. I was experiencing the same thing before until God helped me to be in the right place. Now I am free and no demon can take that. I can say with confidence

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by willi926(m): 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
delkuf:
You don't need a spiritualist, what you need is to be at the right place. You may be in a ministry but not all ministry shows you the mind of God. Find the right location will help you. I was experiencing the same thing before until God helped me to be in the right place. Now I am free and no demon can take that. I can say with confidence
So were is the right place. I need help, am going down everyday.
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by delkuf(m): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
willi926:

So were is the right place. I need help, am going down everyday.
Which church do you attend. You won't go down. All you need do is to take the right decisions.
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by willi926(m): 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
delkuf:
Which church do you attend. You won't go down. All you need do is to take the right decisions.
Thanks. Am ready to make the right decisions
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by judedwriter(m): 2:00am On Aug 08, 2020
willi926:

My brother you don't need any church or ministry to progress and prosper... all you need is POWER!

The physical is controlled by the spiritual and the most powerful force in the spiritual realm is God's Word.

How often do you speak God's promises over your life and situations with faith and fasting?

I tell you, nothing is more powerful than speaking God's words over your life... nothing is more powerful than God's Word.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by ochibuogwu5: 2:56am On Aug 08, 2020
willi926:

Take it easy....
You don't pray to God alone when you are in trouble....
You don't join ministry to bribe God so that He will solve your problems....
You need to surrender completely to the Power of Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross for *a complete evacuation of your old-self and replacement with the Glorious Life of Christ* then Christ living through your mortal-body can begin to will and to do what pleases the God-Head (Philippians 2:13)

You can check youtube for 4-gospel messages *NOT I BUT CHRIST* by Bro Gbile Akanni and sincerely as well as prayerfully listen to them so that the Holy Spirit will completely release the power of Jesus death and resurrection upon your *whole being* then a new creation life will begin to manifest through you or if you are convinced by the Holy Spirit to talk with me then use this whatsapp contact +2348034220713.

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Nobody: 3:04am On Aug 08, 2020
Have you gone on a prayer challenge before? Like set yourself on one before?

Jesus Christ said some things cannot go away except by prayer and fasting.

Go on a three days or one week prayer and fasting challenge and do 6 to 6. While on it, do midnight prayers and sing praises and worship songs every time of the day. I tell you the heavens will.move on your behalf.

Let me share some prayer points I use.

Let men bless me financially anywhere I go, in the name of Jesus.

12. I release my finances from the clutches of financial hunger, in the name of Jesus.q

13. I loose angels, in the mighty name of Jesus, to go and create favour for my finances.

14. Let all financial hindrances standing on my way be removed, in the name of Jesus.

15. I remove my name and those of my household from the book of financial bankruptcy, in the name of Jesus.

16. Holy Spirit, be my senior partner in my finances.

17. Every good thing presently eluding my financial breakthrough begins to flow to it now!!! in the mighty name of Jesus.

18. I reject every spirit of financial humiliation and embarrassment, in Jesus’ name.

Also bind the demons causing financial setbacks from time to time. There'll be changes by the grace of God.
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by aspiring44: 4:55am On Aug 08, 2020
willi926:

God is ever there to restore you completely.

Be pure in truth and faith .

Go on your knees everyday and read from the Psalms

Psalm 51 . Isaiah 60.

Psalm 54 vs 1 . God will surely deliver you and restore .

He is the restoration of hope , abundance, Glory , sustainability

God is a Great provider. Blessings and mercies will locate you .

Submission is key to see God's wonders
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by willi926(m): 6:32am On Aug 08, 2020
delkuf:
Catholic
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by willi926(m): 6:32am On Aug 08, 2020
aspiring44:

God is ever there to restore you completely.

Be pure in truth and faith .

Go on your knees everyday and read from the Psalms

Psalm 51 . Isaiah 60.

Psalm 54 vs 1 . God will surely deliver you and restore .

He is the restoration of hope , abundance, Glory , sustainability

God is a Great provider. Blessings and mercies will locate you .

Submission is key to see God's wonders
Thanks
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by delkuf(m): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2020
willi926:

Thanks. Am ready to make the right decisions
I attend living faith church (winners). The day I was invited to come winners for the first time, I missed an appointment to visit an herbalist for the time in my life. Then things was bad. I have been stagnant at work for over eight years. no promotion. my life was a disaster. I was in lots of debt. So I have met with some body and he said will be taking me to a babalawo's place very early the following morning but as God will have it, we didn't met. So I went to work. At my duty post some winners member were sharing fliers. One of them approached me and a friend and gave me a flier, I turned to the back of the flier where there was written down testimonies. As I was reading those testimonies, I called the man that gave me the flier and ask if those testimonies were real or fake, the man explain to the best of his knowledge and direct me to the pastor standing not to far from us. When I got to where the pastor was standing I asked him the same question, if the testimonies were real or fake, the man said they were real. That I can come to see for myself. And he made a deal with me that if I come to church and I continue coming and doing what God says and if in within three months nothing happened in my life, I can stop coming to church and call him a lier. Those words touched me and I decided to attend. My brother I don't need three months. The very first day I got to the church, I knew God was there. My brother that was my journey and I am thanking God today. The following year someone paid for a exam that has denied me promotion for eight years. Within two years, I was promoted after eight years. that is how the testimonies start rolling in. I was as desperate like you before but now God has given me rest. I am inviting you to church and am also making a deal with you. If you can come to church and do what God is saying through bishop oyedepo and if within three months your life is still like this, you can call me lying and do anything you like to me. Where do you leave. I can put a call through and you can be in the nearest province where you can watch our tomorrow services
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by willi926(m): 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
delkuf:
I attend living faith church (winners). The day I was invited to come winners for the first time, I missed an appointment to visit an herbalist for the time in my life. Then things was bad. I have been stagnant at work for over eight years. no promotion. my life was a disaster. I was in lots of debt. So I have met with some body and he said will be taking me to a babalawo's place very early the following morning but as God will have it, we didn't met. So I went to work. At my duty post some winners member were sharing fliers. One of them approached me and a friend and gave me a flier, I turned to the back of the flier where there was written down testimonies. As I was reading those testimonies, I called the man that gave me the flier and ask if those testimonies were real or fake, the man explain to the best of his knowledge and direct me to the pastor standing not to far from us. When I got to where the pastor was standing I asked him the same question, if the testimonies were real or fake, the man said they were real. That I can come to see for myself. And he made a deal with me that if I come to church and I continue coming and doing what God says and if in within three months nothing happened in my life, I can stop coming to church and call him a lier. Those words touched me and I decided to attend. My brother I don't need three months. The very first day I got to the church, I knew God was there. My brother that was my journey and I am thanking God today. The following year someone paid for a exam that has denied me promotion for eight years. Within two years, I was promoted after eight years. that is how the testimonies start rolling in. I was as desperate like you before but now God has given me rest. I am inviting you to church and am also making a deal with you. If you can come to church and do what God is saying through bishop oyedepo and if within three months your life is still like this, you can call me lying and do anything you like to me. Where do you leave. I can put a call through and you can be in the nearest province where you can watch our tomorrow services
I stay in Lagos. Okokokaiko. Thanks
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by delkuf(m): 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
willi926:

I stay in Lagos. Okokokaiko. Thanks
There is a province center of winners at kembiri street. You can call me 09029529369. or drop ur number. I will call someone maybe we can get winners in okoko that will contact you
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Thelucifer666(m): 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
I can help you.
Tell me your name and I'll look into your problems.
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by ochibuogwu5: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
I hope you will not be disappointed with the promise of 3-months miracle from a particular church. Grace(Provisions of God varies with individuals and God's appointed time); there is no anointing in any church or man of God or woman of God that *can ever manipulate God's perfect-will, provisions and timing for you*......
There are so many people who got this 3-months challenge of miracle and did not get it hence they tag Christianity *fake*
There is only *one thing that moves GOD*
Thus
"For all these things My hand has made,
So all these things came into being [by and for Me],” declares the Lord.
“But to this one(person) I will look [graciously],
To him who is "humble and contrite in spirit", and *who [reverently] trembles at My word and honors My commands*." (Isaiah 66:2 amp)

Prayerfully seek to have the grace and power of Jesus death on the Cross and resurrection *become imprinted upon your whole being (spirit, soul and body)* then allow the new creation-life of Christ Jesus to live through you as well as release the provisions He has set in place for your life to come into manifestations at His own appointed time.

Prayerfully ask the Holy Spirit to lead you to *sincere CCRN members in your parish* with the intention to engage the grace and power of Jesus death on the Cross and resurrection as well as grow in grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ rather than *pursuing miracles* which is just *only the gift of God* without *getting to know the giver of the gift HIMSELF*

I am also a Catholic, a CCRN-member and a legion of Mary member.

Seek a personal encounter with the sound gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified not just *temporary solutions that will not last*

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by ochibuogwu5: 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Continuity in studying, believing as well as obeying the teachings of Jesus Christ is the guarantee for complete freedom over sin/sinfulness/flesh/frustrations/financial-struggles/daily-provisions/sicknesses/persecutions/betrayals/stagnancy/depression/addictions/boredom/lust/distractions/worldliness/unforgiveness/bitterness/sorrows/confusions/anger/pride/anxieties/restlessness/worries in Christ:

"So Jesus was saying to the Jews who had believed Him, “If you abide/continue in My word [continually obeying My teachings and living in accordance with them, then] you are truly My disciples. 32 And you will know the truth [regarding salvation], and the truth will set you free [from returning back to the flesh/sinful lifestyle and the penalty of sin].” (John 8:31-32)
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Honchoslim16(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Go back to your African Roots
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
Do U Pay Tithe? Cuz, How Can U Work, Earn Money & Use Up Everything 4 Ur Self Ur Family?
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by delkuf(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
ochibuogwu5:
I hope you will not be disappointed with the promise of 3-months miracle from a particular church. Grace(Provisions of God varies with individuals and God's appointed time); there is no anointing in any church or man of God or woman of God that *can ever manipulate God's perfect-will, provisions and timing for you*......
There are so many people who got this 3-months challenge of miracle and did not get it hence they tag Christianity *fake*
There is only *one thing that moves GOD*
Thus
"For all these things My hand has made,
So all these things came into being [by and for Me],” declares the Lord.
“But to this one(person) I will look [graciously],
To him who is "humble and contrite in spirit", and *who [reverently] trembles at My word and honors My commands*." (Isaiah 66:2 amp)

Prayerfully seek to have the grace and power of Jesus death on the Cross and resurrection *become imprinted upon your whole being (spirit, soul and body)* then allow the new creation-life of Christ Jesus to live through you as well as release the provisions He has set in place for your life to come into manifestations at His own appointed time.

Prayerfully ask the Holy Spirit to lead you to *sincere CCRN members in your parish* with the intention to engage the grace and power of Jesus death on the Cross and resurrection as well as grow in grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ rather than *pursuing miracles* which is just *only the gift of God* without *getting to know the giver of the gift HIMSELF*

I am also a Catholic, a CCRN-member and a legion of Mary member.

Seek a personal encounter with the sound gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified not just *temporary solutions that will not last*

Great Grace Brethren!!!
If someone is serving God, obeying and doing will of God, how long does takes God to bless that person. Please answer this question
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by ochibuogwu5: 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
"But far be it from me to glory [in anything or anyone] except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) through Whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world! For neither is circumcision [now] of any importance, nor uncircumcision, but [only] a new creation [the result of a new birth and a new nature in Christ Jesus, the Messiah]."
(Galatians 6:14-15 amp)
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by ochibuogwu5: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
delkuf:
If someone is serving God, obeying and doing will of God, how long does takes God to bless that person. Please answer this question
Galatians 4:4 "At the appointed time of God...."
Not your own human calculated timing....
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Kobojunkie: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
willi926:
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
What peter said is indeed what we see happening here and now. Because of the AntiChrists also called MOGs, the world does not view Jesus Christ in a good light at all. You simply mention that you believe in the God of the Bible, and almost immediately you see the detest in their looks... nothing to do with persecution at all. No, they have become wary of those who claim to be Christians. The world is tired of the lies and deceit of MOGs - the hypocrisy that is claimed and justified in the name of God.

These MOGs are the Antichrists as they have set themselves up as Masters over Jesus Christ's flock, pretending to be Teachers in His place.

Their doctrines and traditions are twisted representations of the teachings of Jesus Christ, and in many cases many are deceived and led away from the Truth of Jesus Christ as a result.

They sit themselves in the place of God in the minds of His own sheep and they steal, kill and destroy, for their own pleasure and kingdoms, that which God has planned for those who are His. And they do all of this in the name of God.
MOGs are the false prophets that Jesus Christ warned His followers to beware of. These are the antichrists that the apostles spoke of even during their days.
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Mydockay: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

What peter said is indeed what we see happening here and now. Because of the AntiChrists also called MOGs, the world does not view Jesus Christ in a good light at all. You simply mention that you believe in the God of the Bible, and almost immediately you see the detest in their looks... nothing to do with persecution at all. No, they have become wary of those who claim to be Christians. The world is tired of the lies and deceit of MOGs - the hypocrisy that is claimed and justified in the name of God.

These MOGs are the Antichrists as they have set themselves up as Masters over Jesus Christ's flock, pretending to be Teachers in His place.

Their doctrines and traditions are twisted representations of the teachings of Jesus Christ, and in many cases many are deceived and led away from the Truth of Jesus Christ as a result.

They sit themselves in the place of God in the minds of His own sheep and they steal, kill and destroy, for their own pleasure and kingdoms, that which God has planned for those who are His. And they do all of this in the name of God.
MOGs are the false prophets that Jesus Christ warned His followers to beware of. These are the antichrists that the apostles spoke of even during their days.

Hey

Ask not what Christianity has done for you... It's what have you done with your Christianity?

Have you healed the sick

Have you raised the dead

Have you taken care of the poor

Have you won millions of souls

Have you filled up stadiums for the glory of God

How many lives have your teachings imparted

Have you sponsored any bodies education

Who have you help

Do you own mobile apps for Christians

Have you loved your neighbour

How much of your finance have you given for the gospel

I hope you understand

Are you among the reason Nigeria is a very Christian nation... I hope you know it wasn't always like this... People gave their lives for this

You don't have the right to berate God's generals

What have you done yourself
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mydockay:
HeyAsk not what Christianity has done for you... It's what have you done with your Christianity?
Is this what Jesus Christ, the New Covenant, told you He wants of you, or is this from the Gospel according to Mydockay, another doctrine and tradition built in the minds of men.
Mydockay:
Have you healed the sick, Have you raised the dead. Have you taken care of the poor, Have you won millions of souls. Have you filled up stadiums for the glory of God. How many lives have your teachings imparted. Have you sponsored any bodies education. Who have you help.
Jesus Christ has called on His followers to do one thing and one thing only... Obey His Commandments. There will always be poor, and the sick will always be with us... problems too.. but what matters is not focusing on those things, but obeying the commandments of Jesus Christ... the Will of God.

Matthew 7 vs 15-23 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15. “Be careful of false prophets. They come to you and look gentle like sheep. But they are really dangerous like wolves.
16. You will know these people because of what they do. Good things don’t come from people who are bad, just as grapes don’t come from thornbushes, and figs don’t come from thorny weeds.
17. In the same way, every good tree produces good fruit, and bad trees produce bad fruit.
18. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot produce good fruit.
19. Every tree that does not produce good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
20. You will know these false people by what they do.[a]

21. “Not everyone who calls me Lord will enter God’s kingdom. The only people who will enter are those who do what my Father in heaven wants.
22. On that last Day many will call me Lord. They will say, ‘Lord, Lord, by the power of your name we spoke for God. And by your name we forced out demons and did many miracles.’
23. Then I will tell those people clearly, ‘Get away from me, you people who do wrong. I never knew you.’
When Jesus Christ was on earth, every thing He did, He did in obedience of the Will of God. He said we would do the things He did and more... what things? God's Will.

If I healed a man, raised a dead man, fed millions, etc. but not in obedience to God's commandment and His lead - the Spirit of God leads those who are followers obeying Jesus Christ into obeying the commandments of Jesus Christ, the Will of God - all that work amounts to nothing but filthy rags as far as God is concerned. FILTHY rags and all meaningless. Don't you see that it would profit me nothing to do all that and loose my soul at the end of the day. God is the one who should be in control over it all. Not man or the needs of men!
Mydockay:
Do you own mobile apps for Christians
What has owning a mobile app have to do with being a follower of Jesus Christ? What is the connection between the two? undecided
Mydockay:
Have you loved your neighbour
Sure, but what about the other commandments? They are equally of importance?

Love thy neighbor is just one of about 46 commandments that Jesus Christ taught His followers to follow.You cannot pick and choose which commandments to obey and which to ignore undecided
Mydockay:
How much of your finance have you given for the gospel
Did Jesus Christ tell you that He needs you to give your finance to the gospel? Are you suggesting that the same Jesus Christ who told the rich young man to go give everything he owns away to the poor, before he can then come back and follow him, told you that His gospel needs your finances? undecided
Mydockay:
I hope you understand
No I do not! I don't understand at all, because I don't know where any of what you have said in the actual Teachings of Jesus Christ Himself. undecided
Mydockay:
Are you among the reason Nigeria is a very Christian nation... I hope you know it wasn't always like this... People gave their lives for this
You don't have the right to berate God's generals
What have you done yourself
Nigeria is not a very Christian nation. It is far from a Christian nation since those who claim to be Christians in the country are no better than those who they pretend don't know God. God is not with your pastors and MOGs and He certainly is not in any of the churches that have been built to their glory.
I don't berate your generals. I say what God said about them is all. If you feel I berate them, then take it up with God Himself. God is the one who declared that they are not His at all.

Matthew 7 vs 15, 21 -23 (ERV)
15. “Be careful of false prophets. They come to you and look gentle like sheep. But they are really dangerous like wolves. ...
21. “Not everyone who calls me Lord will enter God’s kingdom. The only people who will enter are those who do what my Father in heaven wants.
22. On that last Day many will call me Lord. They will say, ‘Lord, Lord, by the power of your name we spoke for God. And by your name we forced out demons and did many miracles.’
23. Then I will tell those people clearly, ‘Get away from me, you people who do wrong. I never knew you.’
These men are indeed anti-Christs who have deceived God's people, turning them away from God. These men have through their lies and deceit established themselves as gods in competition with God Himself in the lives of His own sheep. Those men are false teachers/prophets who He warned thousands of years ago, will come to decieve us in His name. Who will you believe? God or these men?
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Mydockay: 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Is this what Jesus Christ, the New Covenant, told you He wants of you, or is this from the Gospel according to Mydockay, another doctrine and tradition built in the minds of men.
Jesus Christ has called on His followers to do one thing and one thing only... Obey His Commandments. There will always be poor, and the sick will always be with us... problems too.. but what matters is not focusing on those things, but obeying the commandments of Jesus Christ... the Will of God.

When Jesus Christ was on earth, every thing He did, He did in obedience of the Will of God. He said we would do the things He did and more... what things? God's Will.

If I healed a man, raised a dead man, fed millions, etc. but not in obedience to God's commandment and His lead - the Spirit of God leads those who are followers obeying Jesus Christ into obeying the commandments of Jesus Christ, the Will of God - all that work amounts to nothing but filthy rags as far as God is concerned. FILTHY rags and all meaningless. Don't you see that it would profit me nothing to do all that and loose my soul at the end of the day. God is the one who should be in control over it all. Not man or the needs of men!
What has owning a mobile app have to do with being a follower of Jesus Christ? What is the connection between the two? undecided
Sure, but what about the other commandments? They are equally of importance?

Love thy neighbor is just one of about 46 commandments that Jesus Christ taught His followers to follow.You cannot pick and choose which commandments to obey and which to ignore undecided
Did Jesus Christ tell you that He needs you to give your finance to the gospel? Are you suggesting that the same Jesus Christ who told the rich young man to go give everything he owns away to the poor, before he can then come back and follow him, told you that His gospel needs your finances? undecided
No I do not! I don't understand at all, because I don't know where any of what you have said in the actual Teachings of Jesus Christ Himself. undecided
Nigeria is not a very Christian nation. It is far from a Christian nation since those who claim to be Christians in the country are no better than those who they pretend don't know God. God is not with your pastors and MOGs and He certainly is not in any of the churches that have been built to their glory.
I don't berate your generals. I say what God said about them is all. If you feel I berate them, then take it up with God Himself. God is the one who declared that they are not His at all.

These men are indeed anti-Christs who have deceived God's people, turning them away from God. These men have through their lies and deceit established themselves as gods in competition with God Himself in the lives of His own sheep. Those men are false teachers/prophets who He warned thousands of years ago, will come to decieve us in His name. Who will you believe? God or these men?

You are the only Christian na abi

Remember Christian comes from the word Christ which means the anointed one....

Go figure
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Mydockay: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Put your money where your mouth is

Have you given everything you have to the poor and followed Jesus.... You know what the word hypocrite means right?

You say you are a follower of Jesus meaning you love him... Then answer this honestly
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Kobojunkie: 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mydockay:
You are the only Christian na abi
Remember Christian comes from the word Christ which means the anointed one....
Go figure
Jesus Christ, the New Covenant is the Grace and Truth through which all men are saved. There is no other way to become saved except through Him, and He has stipulated that complete obedience is essential for that to take place and for us to continue to abide in His love.

Everyone who is a follower of Jesus Christ has to obey the commandments that is Jesus Christ, the new Covenant. Anyone who does not, is not of Jesus Christ, and Jesus Christ said this (don't go assuming I said it).

Whatever label you claim... it changes nothing of what Jesus Christ has said and commanded as far as His followers are concerned.
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Mydockay: 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:

He said heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers...

Dude.... Are you for real?
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Kobojunkie: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mydockay:
Put your money where your mouth is
Have you given everything you have to the poor and followed Jesus.... You know what the word hypocrite means right?
You say you are a follower of Jesus meaning you love him... Then answer this honestly
I had to lose everything I had of value to me back in 2018, when I made the decision to follow Him.
That was about when I learned the truth of what the disciples had to loose when they got up to follow Jesus Christ. I finally understood why it was so hard for the rich young man to continue forward to becoming a follower of Jesus Christ. Nobody told me it was meant to be literal, I learnt that from my own experience.
I have a newfound understanding and respect for what the disciples, Paul and the early Christians had to endure - they each had to lose it all, all so they could become followers of Jesus Christ.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Segun Adebayo Latest Revelations: A Well Known Thug Or Tout Including A / Religion Will Destroy Nigerians. No God Will Save You! / The True Stand Of The Bible On Abortion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.