Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Please I Need A Spiritualist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need A Spiritualist (1455 Views)

Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. / Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) / Your Brain Needs Upgrading If You Pay Money To A Spiritualist Before Helping You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Kobojunkie: 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mydockay:
He said heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers...
Dude.... Are you for real?
His disciples were with Him how long before He sent them out to go heal the sick, raise the dead, and cleanse the lepers? 2-3 years? He hasn't given me any such instructions... but when He does, I will be sure to let you know.

Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Mydockay: 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I have a new found understanding and respect for what the disciples, Paul and the early Christians had to endure, to lose, all so they could become followers of Jesus Christ.

Works... Works of the law... 46 commandments are you kidding me?

Galatians 2: 16. Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law:

for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Galatians 2: 21. I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

DON'T FRUSTRATE THE GRACE OF GOD... IF I HAVE TO PAY THE PRICE FOR MY SALVATION LIKE YOU KEEP SAYING THEN CHRIST DIED IN VAIN
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Mydockay: 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
His disciples were with Him how long before He sent them out to go heal the sick, raise the dead, and cleanse the lepers? 2-3 years? He hasn't given me any such instructions... but when He does, I will be sure to let you know.

Do you even know your Bible?

Mark 16: 15. And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 17. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18. They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Matthew 28: 19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you

Observe means do
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Kobojunkie: 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mydockay:
Works... Works of the law... 46 commandments are you kidding me?
Galatians 2: 16. Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law:

for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
What paul refers to as the Law in his writings is clearly the Old Covenant that came through Moses to men.
Jesus Christ, however, is the New Covenant that God has given to men, and He requires that you obey His commandments in order to become a part of Him and He a part of you.
Mydockay:
Galatians 2: 21. I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
DON'T FRUSTRATE THE GRACE OF GOD... IF I HAVE TO PAY THE PRICE FOR MY SALVATION LIKE YOU KEEP SAYING THEN CHRIST DIED IN VAIN
What do you think the 'Grace of God' refers to?
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Kobojunkie: 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mydockay:

Do you even know your Bible?
Mark 16: 15. And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 17. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18. They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Matthew 28: 19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you
Observe means do
Jesus Christ did command this of them AFTER(not before) spending approximately 3 and a half years teaching them each His commandments and Truth.
Even Paul too is recorded to have started on the very same mission that Jesus Christ commanded His disciples in the verses you posted above more than 3 years AFTER(not before) his first encounter with Jesus Christ.
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Mydockay: 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What paul refers to as the Law in his writings is clearly the Old Covenant that came through Moses to men.
Jesus Christ, however, is the New Covenant that God has given to men, and He requires that you obey His commandments in order to become a part of Him and He a part of you.
What do you think the 'Grace of God' refers to?

Ephesians 1: 7. In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Not through obeying 46 commandments ... That is law
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Mydockay: 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ did command this of them AFTER(not before) spending approximately 3 and a half years teaching them each His commandments and Truth.
Even Paul too is recorded to have started on the very same mission that Jesus Christ commanded His disciples in the verses you posted above more than 3 years AFTER(not before) his first encounter with Jesus Christ.

People are raising the dead and healing the sick even today... My guy... You nor even dey aware

Google: Uebert Angel, Sadhu Selvaraj, Shepherd Bushiri, David Hogan, etc
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Kobojunkie: 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mydockay:
Ephesians 1: 7. In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

But what is this grace of God

Ephesians 1 vs 3-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. In Christ, God has given us every spiritual blessing in heaven.
4. In Christ, he chose us before the world was made. He chose us in love to be his holy people—people who could stand before him without any fault.
5. And before the world was made, God decided to make us his own children through Jesus Christ. This was what God wanted, and it pleased him to do it.
6. And this brings praise to God because of his wonderful grace. God gave that grace to us freely. He gave us that grace in Christ, the one he loves.

7. In Christ we are made free by his blood sacrifice. We have forgiveness of sins because of God’s rich grace.
8. God gave us that grace fully and freely. With full wisdom and understanding
9. he let us know his secret plan. This was what God wanted, and he planned to do it through Christ.
10. God’s goal was to finish his plan when the right time came. He planned that all things in heaven and on earth be joined together with Christ as the head.
What does the Grace of God that saves us refer to?
Mydockay:
[/b]Not through obeying 46 commandments ... That is law
But you are yet to discover the link..

Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Mydockay: 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:

But what is this grace of God

What does the Grace of God that saves us refer to?
But you are yet to discover the link..

Do you even know why Jesus Christ died... Just answer this one... Why did Jesus die
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mydockay:
People are raising the dead and healing the sick even today... My guy... You nor even dey aware
Google: Uebert Angel, Sadhu Selvaraj, Shepherd Bushiri, David Hogan, etc
And Jesus Christ is still telling you that MOGs do not belong to Him at all..

Matthew 7 vs 15, 21 -23 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15. “Be careful of false prophets. They come to you and look gentle like sheep. But they are really dangerous like wolves. ...
21. “Not everyone who calls me Lord will enter God’s kingdom. The only people who will enter are those who do what my Father in heaven wants.
22. On that last Day many will call me Lord. They will say, ‘Lord, Lord, by the power of your name we spoke for God. And by your name we forced out demons and did many miracles.’
23. Then I will tell those people clearly, ‘Get away from me, you people who do wrong. I never knew you.’
I have read of shamans and babalawos raising the dead as well. I have seen the dead come back to life even in hospitals and around the world. Are there wonders and miracles all over the place? Absolutely!
Are all wonders and miracles in line with God's commandment? Absolutely not!

Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Mydockay: 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:

How did you become a Christian... How did you hear of the Bible... How?
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Kobojunkie: 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mydockay:
Do you even know why Jesus Christ died... Just answer this one... Why did Jesus die
He died to free you from the bonds that condemned you according to the Old Covenant. Yes, the old covenant(The Law) condemned everyone who was not a descendant of Jacob to death as a result of their sins. However, Jesus Christ, by dying, paid the death for them all to be released from that debt!

Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mydockay:
How did you become a Christian... How did you hear of the Bible... How?
Hear? The book is everywhere today. It is a long story but the short of and sweet of it is that God Himself directed me to answer Him, His way.

Jeremiah 31 vs 31-34 (ERV)
31. “Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, 32. not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the Lord.
33. For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34. And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”
By the way, you still have yet to answer my question. What does the grace of God that is in Jesus Christ refer to?

Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Mydockay: 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I have read of shamans and babalawos raising the dead as well. I have seen the dead come back to life even in hospitals and around the world. Are there wonders and miracles all over the place? Absolutely!
Are all wonders and miracles in line with God's commandment? Absolutely not!

John 10: 38. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

What are your works

If you have none... Why should I believe your warped theology
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Mydockay: 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
He died to free you from the bonds that condemned you according to the Old Covenant. Yes, the old covenant(The Law) condemned everyone who was not a descendant of Jacob to death as a result of their sins. However, Jesus Christ, by dying, paid the death for them all to be released from that debt!

This is what grace is

Meaning I don't have to pay any debt... No more 46 commandments.... Just accept Jesus as your lord and saviour.... Now you're born again
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Mydockay: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Hear? The book is everywhere today. It is a long story but the short of and sweet of it is that God Himself directed me to answer Him, His way.

How come the book is everywhere today... Since there are no men of God... The books just appeared in the bookshops abi.. The pastors that have been preaching to you nko
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Kobojunkie: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mydockay:
[/b]This is what grace is
Meaning I don't have to pay any debt... No more 46 commandments.... Just accept Jesus as your lord and saviour.... Now you're born again
Wrong! That is what the Grace of God is. For you see, Jesus Christ was said to have been full of grace and truth, from the beginning, long before His death. So grace could not have been referring to His sacrifice on the cross/death... Try again!

Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Mydockay: 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Wrong! That is what the Grace of God is. For you see, Jesus Christ was said to have been full of grace and truth, from the beginning, long before His death. So grace could not have been referring to His sacrifice on the cross/death... Try again!

You separate the grace of God from the cross.... Wow...

Well salvation is personal

What I want to say is don't say there are no men of God....

Do you even know that Joseph Prince, Sadhu Selvaraj, Makandiwa all men of God predicted Corona virus as early as 2017

Do you know during this lockdown... Over 2.5 billion people viewed a global prayer broadcast by Pastor Chris

Do you know that Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen has the largest church membership in the world besides Catholic - 44 million members

Do you know that Christians and Pastors were the biggest source of charity during this lockdown

Do you know that David Hogan, a missionary to Mexico has seen over 500 dead people raised in his ministry

Do you know that Christ embassy has the biggest music record label in the world... Without Christ Embassy what you have as Nigerian Gospel Music wouldn't be there... And you say there are no men of God

Do you know that the Pope invited Prophet Uebert Angel to pray for him

Do you know that Uebert Angel predicted Trump's presidency and went to Trump tower to pray for him

Do you know that Nigeria's number one tourist attraction is the mega churches? Why else are foreigners coming here

My own na is what have you done other than noise on nairaland.... Get to work

How many souls have you saved.... This men fill up stadiums oh

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by delkuf(m): 12:41am On Aug 12, 2020
Mydockay:

You separate the grace of God from the cross.... Wow...

Well salvation is personal

Do you even know that Joseph Prince, Sadhu Selvaraj, Makandiwa all men of God predicted Corona virus as early as 2017

Do you know during this lockdown... Over 2.5 billion people viewed a global prayer broadcast by Pastor Chris

Do you know that Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen has the largest church membership in the world besides Catholic - 44 million members

Do you know that Christians and Pastors were the biggest source of charity during this lockdown

Do you know that David Hogan, a missionary to Mexico has seen over 500 dead people raised in his ministry

Do you know that Christ embassy has the biggest music record label in the world... Without Christ Embassy what you have as Nigerian Gospel Music wouldn't be there... And you say there are no men of God

Do you know that Uebert Angel predicted Trump's presidency and went to Trump tower to pray for him

Do you know that Nigeria's number one tourist attraction is the mega churches? Why else are foreigners coming here

You have time answering him.
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:58am On Aug 12, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Huuuuum,

You mean the law(Ten commandment) is of no significant to to any who give his life to Christ again?

Ok, Please, read Mathew 5 V 17-18 and know why Jesus came to this earth.
17- Think not that I am come to destroy the Law or the prophets, I am not come to destoy but to fulfill

18- For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law till all be fulfilled.

Please, take your time, read and study the above scripture, it will help to know why Jesus came to this earth for. Not to destroy but to fulfill and what Jesus did not destroy, no man can destroy.
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Kobojunkie: 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:
Huuuuum,You mean the law(Ten commandment) is of no significant to to any who give his life to Christ again?Ok, Please, read Mathew 5 V 17-18 and know why Jesus came to this earth.
17- Think not that I am come to destroy the Law or the prophets, I am not come to destoy but to fulfill
18- For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law till all be fulfilled.
Please, take your time, read and study the above scripture, it will help to know why Jesus came to this earth for. Not to destroy but to fulfill and what Jesus did not destroy, no man can destroy.
No one has said anything about abolishing the Old Covenant, an everlasting Covenant that God made with His people, Israel(descendants of Jacob). Why did Jesus Christ bother to assert that He had indeed not come to abolish it? To remove any confusions that the New Covenant, that is Jesus Christ, somehow replaces the existing Old Covenant. Yes, Jesus Christ is the New Covenant that God promised.

Matthew 11 vs 27-30 (ESV)
27. All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.
28. Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
30. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
What does that then mean? It means there are two Covenants in existence today... the Old Covenant(old wine) and the New Covenat(new wine) embodied in the person and life of Jesus Christ, the word of God. The Old Covenant came with a very hard yoke(about 613 commandments in all), and a heavy burden, but the New Covenant that is Jesus Christ offers those of you who accept it an easy yoke(about 46 commandments in all) and a light burden(deny yourself and carry your own cross).
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Kobojunkie: 11:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Mydockay:
How come the book is everywhere today... Since there are no men of God... The books just appeared in the bookshops abi.. The pastors that have been preaching to you nko
God uses even the wicked schemes of man to accomplish His Will. In the Bible, you are told of a king called Cyrus(a king of kings -- Cyrus, the great) who God used to restore the people of Israel back to their homeland and to rebuild Jerusalem as well. Yes, God 'anointed' Cyrus for His purpose... Cyrus, of course, was an unbeliever. If God can do that with one who does not believe in Him, can you imagine what God can do with someone who pretends to believe in Him?
Mydockay:
The pastors that have been preaching to you nko
Pastors/MOGs preaching what? How many of them understand the cost of Salvation?
The disciples of Jesus Christ had to lose everything, and leave family in order to be with Jesus Christ. The first Christians had to loose everything, abandon family and friends, even their reputation and standing in society in order to follow Jesus Christ. Paul had to do the same thing. How can anyone not see that there is indeed a cost, as Jesus Christ Himself said there would be? How many of your MOGs know of this truth as specified by Jesus Christ Himself?

Your pastors/MOGs, how many of them know what it takes to become a follower of Jesus Christ/Saved/Born again? Did you know that Jesus Christ put forth about 7 commandments that one needs to obey in order to become a follower of Jesus Christ/Saved/Born again? Do you know that without completing all 7, you are not going anywhere close to Him?

Ask the rich young man who came to ask Jesus Christ what he must do to enter the kingdom of God. The man had completed about 6 of them, but was one shy... when Jesus Christ told the rich young man one last commandment was left for him to obey. The man stopped... he could not imagine life without his possessions. So, he walked away from salvation -- becoming a follower of Jesus Christ.

There are no MOGs in the Kingdom of Heaven. What makes it even sadder is according to the Old Covenant, your men of God will never get what God promised Israel since the agreement in the Law of Moses was between God and the descendants of Jacob - those who are not descendants of Jacob have no part in that covenant.
Moses's own son did not make the cut as far as being a descendant of Jacob was concerned.. he was not counted among Israelis. So how your MOGs intend to be made part of an agreement that excludes them is beyond me.
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Kobojunkie: 12:02am On Aug 13, 2020
Mydockay:
John 10: 38. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. What are your works?If you have none... Why should I believe your warped theology
Why are you trying to insert that in here? What does that verse have to do with this discussion? Did you bother to read the question it was in response to?

John 10 vs 33-38 (ERV)
33. They answered, “We are not killing you for any good thing you did. But you say things that insult God. You are only a man, but you say you are the same as God! That is why we are trying to kill you!”
34. Jesus answered, “It is written in your law that God said, ‘I said you are gods.’[d]
35. This Scripture called those people gods—the people who received God’s message. And Scripture is always true.
36. So why do you accuse me of insulting God for saying, ‘I am God’s Son’? I am the one God chose and sent into the world.
37. If I don’t do what my Father does, then don’t believe what I say.
38. But if I do what my Father does, you should believe in what I do. You might not believe in me, but you should believe in the things I do. Then you will know and understand that the Father is in me and I am in the Father.”

Please try again... and remember, when it comes to Scripture, context is King! Your MOGs don't know this but since the book is written in a human language, the comprehension of what is stored is subject to human understanding and basic English language comprehension skills do the trick most all of the times.
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Kobojunkie: 12:11am On Aug 13, 2020
Mydockay:
Never take a verse out of context to force a meaning to it. You separate the grace of God from the cross.... Wow...
Not separate. Just pointing out that the grace of God was right there in Jesus Christ before He went to the Cross -- grace did not show up when Jesus Christ's blood was shed on the cross. No, grace was always there in Jesus Christ from the beginning.
So, again, I ask you, what is it that the apostles, and paul, referred to, when they spoke of the Grace of God?
Mydockay:
Well salvation is personal.
The experience may be personal but it is the same agreement we all sign in Jesus Christ. So it is pretty much the the same process we all go through. No one gets a different deal from the others.
Mydockay:
What I am saying is Jesus Christ told you there are no MOGs. Peter and all of the disciples also verified His, Jesus Christ's, truth that there are indeed no MOGs as far as followers of Jesus Christ are concerned.
The ones you call your MOGs are the false prophets/teachers that Jesus Christ warned you to steer clear of.
Mydockay:
Do you even know that Joseph Prince, Sadhu Selvaraj, Makandiwa all men of God predicted Corona virus as early as 2017. Do you know during this lockdown... Over 2.5 billion people viewed a global prayer broadcast by Pastor Chris
Oh, I know of them, and of their claims to be of God but even so, I know that those who live in disobedience of Jesus Christ, CANNOT be of God.

Your MOGs are in direct disobedience to Jesus Christ so their works are nothing but filthy rags as far as God is concerned, though they seem to be 'golden' in your eyes though.

Matthew 7 vs 15-23 (ERV)
15. “Be careful of false prophets. They come to you and look gentle like sheep. But they are really dangerous like wolves.
20. You will know these false people by what they do.[a]
21. “Not everyone who calls me Lord will enter God’s kingdom. The only people who will enter are those who do what my Father in heaven wants.
22. On that last Day many will call me Lord. They will say, ‘Lord, Lord, by the power of your name we spoke for God. And by your name we forced out demons and did many miracles.’
23. Then I will tell those people clearly, ‘Get away from me, you people who do wrong. I never knew you.’
Jesus Christ was clear about who belongs to Him and who does not.
Mydockay:
Again, when it comes to Jesus Christ, the New Covenant that is the Grace of God, everyone is subject to one law.. obedience.. Those who live in disobedience are not of Jesus Christ, and that is truth has never been hidden from you or the millions who patronize these MOGs.

John 14 vs 23-24 (ERV)
23. Jesus answered, “All who love me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them. My Father and I will come to them and live with them.
24. But anyone who does not love me does not obey my teaching. This teaching that you hear is not really mine. It is from my Father who sent me.
Jesus Christ was clear about us looking for obedience of Him in the lives of those who are His. Everyone who belongs to Jesus Christ lives in Obedience of Jesus Christ... submission to Him and Him alone. Everyone who does not, does not belong to Him and the Spirit of God does not live inside of such a person. John the apostle also made this known in his epistle too believers all around the world.

1 John 2 vs 3-6
3. If we obey what God has told us to do, then we are sure that we know him.
4. If we say we know God but do not obey his commands, we are lying. The truth is not in us.
5. But when we obey God’s teaching, his love is truly working in us. This is how we know that we are living in him.
6. If we say we live in God, we must live the way Jesus lived.
Mydockay:
Get to work doing what though? Obeying Jesus Christ, right? That is what Jesus Christ's followers do. Your MOGs on the other hand, do not do what Jesus Christ teaches, but instead they have taken to standing in God's place in the name of God.

Matthew 23 vs 8-12
8. But you are not to be called rabbi, for you have one teacher, and you are all brothers.[c]
9. And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.
10. Neither be called instructors, for you have one instructor, the Christ.
11. The greatest among you shall be your servant.
12. Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.
God declared through His prophets that He and He alone will teach His people about Himself. Your MOGs, who fancy themselves old Covenant Prophets\Teachers of the Law, would of course need to disregard God's own proclaimations declaring a changing of the guards as far as His New Covenant is concerned.

Jeremiah 31 vs 31-34 (ERV)
31. “Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, 32. not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the Lord.
33. For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34. And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by Exmilitant(m): 7:36am On Aug 13, 2020
willi926:
I need a spiritualist who would tell me what is wrong with me or who is doing me this strong things. I have been having this down tune in my Buisness, after labouring and working hard, I will just throwaway the money. Or one problem will just take away the money. Or I will just get into a bad Buisness. Am tired, I will just be laboring in vein, instead of me to grow I see my shop coming down. Am not happy , I have prayed to God and I have joined a ministry, but after sometime the same thing keep repeating its self. Please I need help urgently b4 its too late.
There are millions of poor and struggling people in all religion. Not all misfortune should be linked to bad juju. Sometimes, our life styles could cause us financial disaster. I would suggest you reassess the way you manage your finance, distinguish between your wants and needs and have a scale of prefrence. Remain a Catholic! the virgin Mary can take care of your problems if you know how to approach her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by willi926(m): 9:34am On Aug 13, 2020
Exmilitant:
There are millions of poor and struggling people in all religion. Not all misfortune should be linked to bad juju. Sometimes, our life styles could cause us financial disaster. I would suggest you reassess the way you manage your finance, distinguish between your wants and needs and have a scale of prefrence. Remain a Catholic! the virgin Mary can take care of your problems if you know how to approach her.
Thanks bros
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by felzokugo(m): 11:09am On Aug 13, 2020
Name: Uwakwe Felix.
Dreams: Not really had dream in a while now...but the last i had was my sister leaving her husband's house and me taking very good care of her...building a house and setting up a business for her while i am doing very well for my self. That was my dream and its been a few years now.
What i want God to do for me is: Remove marital delay. Grant financial breakthrough. Remove promise and fail and remove near success syndrom.
Kindly reach me on 08032805924 via text or watsaap as i rarely visit this page.
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by K254725: 11:25am On Aug 13, 2020
willi926:
I need a spiritualist who would tell me what is wrong with me or who is doing me this strong things. I have been having this down tune in my Buisness, after labouring and working hard, I will just throwaway the money. Or one problem will just take away the money. Or I will just get into a bad Buisness. Am tired, I will just be laboring in vein, instead of me to grow I see my shop coming down. Am not happy , I have prayed to God and I have joined a ministry, but after sometime the same thing keep repeating its self. Please I need help urgently b4 its too late.
Beware of relatives with fake emergencies grin
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by delkuf(m): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2020
willi926:
Thanks bros
Hi you didn't reply me. good morning. How are you doing
Re: Please I Need A Spiritualist by willi926(m): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
delkuf:
Hi you didn't reply me. good morning. How are you doing
Just getting better, am sorry if I didn't. I will be OK bro. Thanks 4 ur concerns

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Atheists Must See This / Cool. Calm And Peaceful Prayers Vs Noisy And Fire Brand Prayers / The Divine Truths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.