Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust (44371 Views)

Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters / Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot / El-Zakzaky Spotted In A Plane Heading To India For Medical Treatment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by Enemyofpeace: 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
donstan18:
Politicians and people associated to them might be hated, but there are people you just can't hate for some unexplainable reasons.

Aisha is one of them. I like her for no reason.

I wish her quick recovery.
are you still coming tonight?
Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by Jostoman: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
when they perform their evil finish they will now be looking for one useless propaganda to cover it up, why didn't she complained of a neck pain before the revolution now protest, why didn't she also complain of a neck pain before the inauguration of APC kangaroo speaker in Edo state. They should released all the people they arrest during revolution now protest.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by Omooba77: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by Unbreakable007: 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
Just neck pain and she was flown abroad for treatment,

May she come back with a hunch back.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
These Nigerian terrorist political leaders 89% of them are the owners of private hospitals outside Nigeria.

Nigerian political leader's neck pains can't be treated in Nigeria hospitals. cheesy the zoo has fallen.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by rottennaija(m): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Ok! PM me if you reside in Lagos, let's talk about it and the treatment.

I'm not in Lagos. I'm in Akwa Ibom
Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by Ennovate(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
Billions of naira on Aso-rock hospital and some still has the guts to use taxpayers money to go and treat neck pain... oga oooo

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ennovate:
Billions of naira on Aso-rock hospital and some still has the guts to use taxpayers money to go and treat neck pain... oga oooo

Nigerian political leaders are useless and the stupid giant useless politicians in the world.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by Kissiemu(m): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nna men!

Abeg make neck no pain that fine woman. She beautiful well well.

Where I go fit find woman wey fine like Aisha marry?
Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by okunwaye(m): 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
dario078:

You be mumu! A country of 200 million people can't provide quality healthcare for its citizens and those in position to effect change travel abroad for treatment.

And you are wishing her a quick recovery when she should be asking why no hospital in Nigeria is equipped enough to treat her.
Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by litaninja(m): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Taxpayers money in capital flight....for neck pain. If the number 1 citizen & family cannot get basic healthcare in the country they govern, who can?
Nigerians, wake up.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by Kcivskod: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Ok! PM me if you reside in Lagos, let's talk about it and the treatment.

I sent an email already
Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by Apawicked: 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
Rossikki:

You don't understand why these elite folks travel abroad for treatment. It's mostly because of lack of trust. They are paranoid that their 'enemies' may compromise their safety via treatment in a Nigerian hospital.

why do you always put up a stupid defence of Nigeria and Nigerian politicians? This is a very stupid excuse

Meanwhile whenever you hear that a financial office of a particular agency or ministry got burnt just know that a cabal is about to go down

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by nnamdi640: 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
Wicked and heartless set of people.They have the power to make our hospitals better,yet they prefer going to abroad for treatment.I pity those supporting all these politicians.Unless Nigerians come to their senseless and carry out revolution,if not these people will continue taking us as fools.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by Burruchaga71(m): 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ishilove:
Shame. So a neckpain is what cannot be treated in Nigeria. They have to use taxpayers money to fly overseas to treat ear and neckpain. This is so disgraceful.
. Besides that, only in Nigeria you will be hearing first Lady of a thing. I don't even know the wife of South African president talkless of going to overseas for treatment.. Ndiara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
Please may you recover fast
Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by Pharaohny: 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
Drabeey:
Haa grin

Neck pain Indeed

Wetin you gain

Dra was here

The guy naaa craze guy you know need to tag am
Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by Judybash93(m): 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
Sheby hospitals have finished in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by Rexnegro(m): 12:01am On Aug 08, 2020
visijo:
My brother if a lady commits suicide because of you she really loves you just marry her.�
.how can u marry who has committed suicide again ?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by 9jakool: 12:27am On Aug 08, 2020
Ishilove:
Shame. So a neckpain is what cannot be treated in Nigeria. They have to use taxpayers money to fly overseas to treat ear and neckpain. This is so disgraceful.
Nigerian hospitals are for the peasants only.
Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by Vicyace: 12:41am On Aug 08, 2020
Rossikki:

You don't understand why these elite folks travel abroad for treatment. It's mostly because of lack of trust. They are paranoid that their 'enemies' may compromise their safety via treatment in a Nigerian hospital.

Only the wicked have no peace of mind.
Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by Tolzy11(m): 12:43am On Aug 08, 2020
Hello guys can you check-out my latest video on how to take a screenshot on PC effectively and it's the best way out there.
Thanks for watching!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fd9xbCL59Y
Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by cronsberg: 12:49am On Aug 08, 2020
This right here is a damning indictment of our healthcare system as a country. It tells you that the country has collapsed such that healthcare and education can only be reliably obtained abroad.
The politicians that you elected can afford it because they have access to the national treasury, but you that elected them and suppose to enjoy those dividends of government remains poor and will have to manage with the disfunctional state of the country. Yet you never realized that you are been cheated and taken for fools?

Ask yourself this. Why should they enjoy the best of what life has to offer from education to electricity to healthcare to security. why do they deserve it? didn't you elect them to SERVE you? aren't they supposed to be public SERVANTS? why are all those things even sourced from abroad in the first place? aren't they supposed to provide it for us here? what legitimacy do they have to still be holding on to power even after failing to provide the most basic of provision to the citizens? provisions that they themselves go abroad to get using your common wealth. And yet you see no reason to kick back against such glaring government failure? continue pretending as if all is well. it will definitely reach a point where you are hammered enough to actually use your fundamental human right of revolution.
Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by Ishilove: 1:55am On Aug 08, 2020
Burruchaga71:
. Besides that, only in Nigeria you will be hearing first Lady of a thing. I don't even know the wife of South African president talkless of going to overseas for treatment.. Ndiara
Ezigbo ara

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by Judolisco(m): 2:02am On Aug 08, 2020
Wish her quick recovery... Shame on our leaders ordinary neck pain
Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by chaloskyx: 2:30am On Aug 08, 2020
LIKE SERIOUSLY NECK PAIN IS WHY YOU WOULD GO TO DUBAI ITS OBVIOUSLY FOR ANOTHER ALIMENT ONLY USING NECK PAIN TO COVERUP
Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by MalaikaEH(f): 2:59am On Aug 08, 2020
No illness is ordinary, even headache. If the headache is in your own head, you will understand and value it more than news on TV or radio regarding anything else.

So, I also wish her quick recovery.
Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by Burgerlomo: 4:27am On Aug 08, 2020
I wish her quick recovery cool
Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by shugamummy: 4:46am On Aug 08, 2020
You refused to encourage her in your likeness of her to start using all the audio standard world class hospitals her husband and government has been comissiioning and spending billions on. Bunch of asslickers.
They told you they have spent billions on health, you like her. They take the billions to Dubai with enormous exchange rates you still like her. You now buy data and come to NL to post trash. Now who is more stupid. The one his future generation is being mortgaged. Yeye asslicking.

Warning: Don't quote me back cos I will highlight your stupidity the more

donstan18:
Politicians and people associated to them might be hated, but there are people you just can't hate for some unexplainable reasons.

Aisha is one of them. I like her for no reason.

I wish her quick recovery.
Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 08, 2020
persistent neck pain. Are we jokes to these people?
Re: Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 08, 2020
shugamummy:
You refused to encourage her in your likeness of her to start using all the audio standard world class hospitals her husband and government has been comissiioning and spending billions on. Bunch of asslickers.
They told you they have spent billions on health, you like her. They take the billions to Dubai with enormous exchange rates you still like her. You now buy data and come to NL to post trash. Now who is more stupid. The one his future generation is being mortgaged. Yeye asslicking.

Warning: Don't quote me back cos I will highlight your stupidity the more

The woman no do us anything now, na her vegetable wey she marry in the name of a husband.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) / Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State / Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.