Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) (103418 Views)

Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) / Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos / Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by leaculpa: 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
zudozz:
Nigeria oil belongs to this 2 and a few others.
The husbands company bicenergy is into solar energy. Not oil.

He has had serious money since though. He was arrested abroad in 1999 after he tried buying a formula1 race company fraudulently. The sale was for $125million.
Just Google Prince malik ado F1 race. He is an igbirra prince.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Elmander1983(m): 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
Brother, that zeal and determination should not go to sleep. I trust and pray u are able to achieve getting the Lexus by the end of the month. More success stories to come from u
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Congrats
Na people them dey call billionaire so
Na im i dey struggle to make sure say i buy lexus rx350 before August ending....
This life nor just balance at all....may we drink all type of tea except pover-tea.. pover-tea is the only tea we are not going to drink

Oh lord...which day i go count my billions.,
People way dey count am so nor get two head na...
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by DEROX: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
ursullalinda:
Beautiful woman........Northerners don't like circulating their wealth at all.....It's strictly the rich verses the rich.
Seriously but I noticed their girls are beautiful I checked Fatima abacha, zhara buhari,gala Dangote they are all beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by HiSEminent: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
Wow congrats THE BILLIONAIRE COUPLE � cool
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by tayor3(m): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
But you said earlier that...how much is Benz self, why that Lexus come dey hard u to get?
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Congrats
Na im i dey struggle to make sure say i buy lexus rx350 before August ending....
This life nor just balance at all....may we drink all type of tea except pover-tea.. pover-tea is the only tea we are not going to drink

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by StTrump: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
wow
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Horladipupo0505: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Congrats

you sef na still most senior man!! Bcoz we sef still dey find moni buy motorcycle to tey start business
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Tabhyus: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Live happily, cheers.
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Longman8: 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
The rich getting married to their counterpart.
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by EdmundChidera(m): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
It's only on nollywood that a billionaire marries the poor

Congratulations to them

I'm a professional business consultant and our service is exceptional. Check my signature for your proper consultancy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
leaculpa:

The husbands company bicenergy is into solar energy. Not oil.

He has had serious money since though. He was arrested abroad in 1999 after he tried buying a formula1 race company fraudulently. The sale was for $125million.
Just Google Prince malik ado F1 race. He is an igbirra prince.

Man is a popular fraudster!

Old timers know him well, he's an ex-convict. I'm glad you know his story. His energy/power company is also a money laundering scheme.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
EdmundChidera:
It's only on nollywood that a billionaire marries the poor

Congratulations to them

Lol. Only in Nollywood o. It doesn’t happen in reality... definitely not enough to make it seem like a standard. grin

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
starbuck:
Don't date because of money but meet the rich and date because of LOVE
Provided you are rich too!!
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by blowjob: 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
WHAT A CLASSIFICATION cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
When money marries money
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by suxess18(m): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
leaculpa:
God please answer my prayers too
I need Money in my life O Lord
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hope they give born to billionaire cool
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
ethicallyright:

Old timers know him well, he's an ex-convict. I'm glad you know his story. His energy/power company is also a money laundering scheme.
abeg gist us. We like get updates
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by suxess18(m): 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Answer my prayers too
I need money in my life O Lord
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by EdmundChidera(m): 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. Only in Nollywood o. It doesn’t happen in reality... definitely not enough to make it seem like a standard. grin
but that's what people like watching that's nollywood scientific and fiction(naija filmtricks version) story line.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by jericco1(m): 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Officialgarri:
Imagine what money can do. And the man no even fine reach me o.

Since last week, I dey toast corn seller, she no gree cry

You na fuçk boy nah
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by daniddan1999: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
God nor go shame us
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
Isn't that Buhari's in-law?

Why isn't the first family there?
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
candidbabe:
The rich marries the rich

This life no just balance

This life balance.
na YOU wey no stand well grin
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by faceland: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
Pr0cter:
Only for nollywood movies rich man dey marry poor woman..

In real life, the rich marries the rich.

Who are you circles? The company you keep today is who you become tomorrow.

Tread carefully.

Congratulations billionaires

If a rich man marry a poor woman, he would have parasites as in-laws (all would feel entitled until he breaks up with them). Honestly, I wouldn't advice a rich person to marry a poor person (except he would take her to another country far from her family).

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by leaculpa: 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
ethicallyright:

yeah I read about his prison sentences. not just once, he went to a US prison for another offense too. I hope she opened her eyes, cos dt their papa too like money & influence.. She's in her 20s and hes also old (50s at least).

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
rawitools:
abeg gist us. We like get updates

He swindled banks in order to purchase arrows, a racing team, when he was not financially capable. Those days the internet was not really popular.

He's a prince and one of the reasons Nigerian scammers are called Nigerian Prince because they claim to have enough inherited funds to make a purchase ,when in reality they don't.

Many Princes from Nigeria took part in fraud in the 90s.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
rich getting richer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
Can this wedding works?
Two Billionaires getting married to each order that means no respect they will not go a long way after bleeping they will go their different ways
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
This life no balance at all.
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
How can Nigeria get better.......... sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Forever Living Products - The Best Opportunity In The World / Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version / Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.