Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Do You Think Tinubu Commenting On Edo Politics is Detrimental To APC? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Tinubu Commenting On Edo Politics is Detrimental To APC? (1547 Views)

Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation / 'Godfatherism Must End’ — Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Election / I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Tinubu Commenting On Edo Politics is Detrimental To APC? by tricksters: 6:36am On Aug 08, 2020
Whazar:

Why is everyone against APC always ipob to you fools
Even not all igbos are ipob
PDP had over 2 million votes in the SW in 2019
U need to wise up so u don't end up abusing your father next time if not your kinsmen or tribal mate

That is because they stink of irredeemable bigotry, chronic hate n acute foolishness. PDP might have 10 billion vote from hell but no PDP supporter reason as foolishly as your tribesmen do so you try covering up your foolishness by highlighting other ethic group associated with PDP makes no difference. Someone like me can sniff bigoted soul from your tribe filled with hate envy n foolishness planet away. Just so we are clear I see no difference btw the 2 u rot in hell with any further clarification you have on that.
Re: Do You Think Tinubu Commenting On Edo Politics is Detrimental To APC? by OgundeleTeju: 6:54am On Aug 08, 2020
hollah123:
ipob miscreants are so delusional n hypocritical....they don't mind if wike or atiku put mouth for election matter but Tinubu must not talk.

They insult osinbajo for working with Buhari but praising Peter obituary for working with Atiku.
obaseki is gone just like other politicians ipob have sent to a journey of no return,I learnt Dino have taken full time comedy as a job now.

let's see how obaseki will win federal might plus Oshiomhole plus poi n all other decampees that left PDP.

once ipob miscreants start supporting any politician just know he's gone
They are Confused Miscreants
Re: Do You Think Tinubu Commenting On Edo Politics is Detrimental To APC? by Abia1111: 7:08am On Aug 08, 2020
[s]
Mo3891:
cool

People like Tinubu and Obasanjo don't just speak for speaking sake, their speeches are like coded memo that foot soldiers read and take charge

[/s]
Re: Do You Think Tinubu Commenting On Edo Politics is Detrimental To APC? by frankyychiji(f): 8:07am On Aug 08, 2020
Exponential101:

But it is not corruption that made Peter Obi Ikpeazu Theodore Orji Umahi n Kalu Orji look alike ba ?
Point of correction, Peter Obi is not corrupt! He's almost a saint! Leave him out of this madness.
Re: Do You Think Tinubu Commenting On Edo Politics is Detrimental To APC? by frankyychiji(f): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2020
hollah123:
ipob miscreants are so delusional n hypocritical....they don't mind if wike or atiku put mouth for election matter but Tinubu must not talk.

They insult osinbajo for working with Buhari but praising Peter obituary for working with Atiku.
obaseki is gone just like other politicians ipob have sent to a journey of no return,I learnt Dino have taken full time comedy as a job now.

let's see how obaseki will win federal might plus Oshiomhole plus poi n all other decampees that left PDP.

once ipob miscreants start supporting any politician just know he's gone
You dare compare dense buhari with erudite Atiku?
Who brought you up nigger?
Re: Do You Think Tinubu Commenting On Edo Politics is Detrimental To APC? by hollah123: 11:34am On Aug 08, 2020
frankyychiji:
You dare compare dense buhari with erudite Atiku?
Who brought you up nigger?
the same Atiku of Haliburton scandal?the same Atiku who was willing to auction Nigeria's properties to his friends all in d name of privatisation.

Let me just believe u never buy browsing phone then,as per who brought u up,let me ignore

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu / President Buhari Praise Adaojo Victor's Tweet After Calling On Him / IPOB Attacks: Police Foil Planned Protest By Traders In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.