Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Yoruba Uncle Hopes To Become Delta State Governor Someday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Uncle Hopes To Become Delta State Governor Someday (455 Views)

Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 / Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore / National Assembly Leadership: APC Caucus Frets, Hopes To Stop Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Uncle Hopes To Become Delta State Governor Someday by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 08, 2020
My friend has a rich uncle in Delta. He is a businessman & has always dreamed of becoming a Delta State Governor someday. This has been his greatest ambition and he's decided to go fully into politics in Delta.

My words could sound so myopic but I have always told my friend that his uncle's chance of winning, in another people's geopolitical zone, is very slim.

What's his chance of achieving this in another people's land?
Re: Yoruba Uncle Hopes To Become Delta State Governor Someday by RIHMEEK(m): 1:48am On Aug 08, 2020
Close to zero. He will never be accepted as a true deltan no matter how long he has lived in the state, the investments he has in the state, the love has for the state. By the time the people he has helped over the years look him in the eyes and tell him you are not one of us he will know there is a difference between American dollar and Zimbabwean dollar. OP can an Igbo man be a governor in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Uncle Hopes To Become Delta State Governor Someday by stonemasonn: 3:05am On Aug 08, 2020
He can try, you may never know. smiley

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Uncle Hopes To Become Delta State Governor Someday by ArticleBeast: 3:48am On Aug 08, 2020
There is a high level of tribalism in Delta. He will never be even a local government chairman in that state

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Why NBA Is Unserious Association / Kogi Erupted In Jubilation After Supreme Court Declare Yahaya Bello Winner-Fanwo / How We Can Stop The Bandits Killing People In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.