Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Lagos state govt. should deal with the unprofessional activities at Oshodi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos state govt. should deal with the unprofessional activities at Oshodi (470 Views)

Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol / Suspected Criminal Hide Out Spot At Oshodi / Lagos Task Force Arrests 76 Hoodlums In One Night At Oshodi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos state govt. should deal with the unprofessional activities at Oshodi by Mummy4life1: 2:58am On Aug 08, 2020
Dear Nigerians,

Please, help me share the information till it gets to the appropriate person.

I was at Mafoluku yesterday. I was coming from church street and I was at the junction close to the Local government, some guys from Local came and said since I will be entering the Conner that I should enter the Conner which I obeyed, but to my greatest supprised, he said I need to take my car to the Local government with him and his colleagues that I did not obey the traffic law even though there no traffic light but immediately he saw me snapping him with my phones. He ran away.

Before I snap, He asked me to come down and explain things to his boss that was standing at the junction which I did but the boss said he should take my car to the local government. But after snapping him they all disappear.

The attached is his pictures. Some things need to be done on the Church Street at Oshodi. The activities carried out are unprofessional.

Note: They are even working without obeying NCDC guidelines on COVID 19

Re: Lagos state govt. should deal with the unprofessional activities at Oshodi by REDDEVILS1(m): 3:07am On Aug 08, 2020
Driving in Lagos is for the rich. Everyone is out to get you even street orchins
Re: Lagos state govt. should deal with the unprofessional activities at Oshodi by Flexherbal(m): 4:28am On Aug 08, 2020
The attached is his pictures. Some things need to be done on the Church Street at Oshodi. The activities carried out are unprofessional.

Our leaders are only interested in them and their friends winning the next election.
Re: Lagos state govt. should deal with the unprofessional activities at Oshodi by Passionate888: 4:36am On Aug 08, 2020
Mummy4life1:
Dear Nigerians,

Please, help me share the information till it gets to the appropriate person.

I was at Mafoluku yesterday. I was coming from church street and I was at the junction close to the Local government, some guys from Local came and said since I will be entering the Conner that I should enter the Conner which I obeyed, but to my greatest supprised, he said I need to take my car to the Local government with him and his colleagues that I did not obey the traffic law even though there no traffic light but immediately he saw me snapping him with my phones. He ran away.

Before I snap, He asked me to come down and explain things to his boss that was standing at the junction which I did but the boss said he should take my car to the local government. But after snapping him they all disappear.

Note: They are even working without obeying NDDC guidelines on COVID 19

Them dey find money for that brown teeth Afo**a presidential ambition. So NDDC even get covid-19 guidelines too?
Re: Lagos state govt. should deal with the unprofessional activities at Oshodi by Hezzyluv: 5:14am On Aug 08, 2020
With all the revenue generated, see as Oshodi I beg
Re: Lagos state govt. should deal with the unprofessional activities at Oshodi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:32am On Aug 08, 2020
Some things need to be done on the Church Street at Oshodi. The activities carried out are unprofessional.
Something must be done NOW!
Re: Lagos state govt. should deal with the unprofessional activities at Oshodi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:33am On Aug 08, 2020
Note: They are even working without obeying NDDC guidelines on COVID 19.
THIS is a very BIG issue for them to be dealt with.
Re: Lagos state govt. should deal with the unprofessional activities at Oshodi by Abia1111: 6:20am On Aug 08, 2020
[s]
post=92576438:
Some things need to be done on the Church Street at Oshodi. The activities carried out are unprofessional.
Something must be done NOW!
[/s]
Re: Lagos state govt. should deal with the unprofessional activities at Oshodi by Abia1111: 6:27am On Aug 08, 2020
[s]
post=92576446:

THIS is a very BIG issue for them to be dealt with.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Lagos state govt. should deal with the unprofessional activities at Oshodi by tonak(m): 6:40am On Aug 08, 2020
I fell mugu to this 2 years ago and paid 22k at the local government office. Same tactics, same people. I remember this face vividly. So many people also fell victims that day. Thanks for bringing it here.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos state govt. should deal with the unprofessional activities at Oshodi by Mummy4life1: 8:36am On Aug 08, 2020
Passionate888:
Them dey find money for that brown teeth Afo**a presidential ambition. So NDDC even get covid-19 guidelines too?
I mean NCDC

(1) (Reply)

100L UNICAL Student Commits Suicide After Being Scammed Of Her School Fee / Nigerian Prison Official Dies By Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promo / If You Have Ever Been Harassed By SARS, Get In Here And Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.