Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,073 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:26 AM

Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences (12728 Views)

FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero / Edo 2020: Buhari Summons Oshiomhole / Will Supreme Court Reverse Rivers, Zamfara Judgements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by Crownbefitsme(f): 4:42am On Aug 08, 2020

President Muhammadu Buhari has urged the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to avoid the pitfalls that affected the party’s victory in Rivers, Zamfara and Bayelsa States in the 2019 elections.

Buhari also called on the party leaders and campaign team to do all that is necessary by following legal and constitutional means to win the election.

The president gave the charge when he received the Edo State governorship candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu alongside Gov. Mai mala Buni of Yobe, who is the Caretaker Committee Chairman of the APC.

Gov. Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi, who doubles as the Chairman of Progressive Governors Forum and the APC Campaign Chairman for Edo State elections, Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje also accompanied the APC candidate to the villa.
With the resolution of the “acute crisis’’ in the party in Edo, Buhari said that he was optimistic that the party would regain its pride of place in winning elections and serving the people.

The President urged party leaders at the national and state levels to follow the electoral process in an open and transparent manner.

He said: “What I want is a transparent process so that the confidence of the people will be strengthened’’.

The president congratulated Ize-Iyamu on his emergence as the party’s candidate in Edo after a “turbulent process’’, assuring him of full support.
Earlier in his remarks, the Chairman of the party’s caretaker committee, who presented the candidate, told the President that “Pastor Ize-Iyamu is a seasoned grassroots politician, who is loved by his people’’.

Bagudu noted that President Buhari’s blessings on the candidate further validates the party’s confidence.
He added that all the APC governors were fully behind the candidature of Pastor Ize-Iyamu.

The party’s campaign chairman for Edo’s election, Gov. Ganduje, said that in line with its principles, APC would lead a clean campaign, devoid of acrimony, hatred and violence.

Ganduje noted the campaign had started on a good and happy note, with the APC already taking over the state legislature with a majority of 17 out of 24.

In his response, Ize-Iyamu assured the President of his commitment to ensuring good governance in the state if elected in the September election.

He recalled that he served as Deputy Chairman of the Constitution Drafting Committee of the APC at its formation.

Ize-Iyamu said he was glad to return to the APC, describing his initial exit as that of a “prodigal son’’.

The APC candidate thanked the President for the warm and fatherly reception, saying he was honoured to receive the party’s flag from the President.
Ize-Iyamu later told State House correspondents that he was fully in charge of his campaign as a popular candidate, who served the state as her Chief of Staff and Secretary to State Government in previous administrations.

He said that former APC Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, had already explained that his initial unfriendly comments during the 2016 campaigns were purely political aimed at giving another candidate an edge in the elections.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/edo-2020-buhari-urges-apc-to-avoid-rivers-zamfara-experiences/

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by Goldp5988(f): 4:43am On Aug 08, 2020
Baba has spoken.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by Yankee101: 4:47am On Aug 08, 2020
If it's free and fair APC won't win any other election in naija

It's been 5 years of hell

88 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:57am On Aug 08, 2020
What is happening in Edo state is a serious matter, I foresee bloodbath if care isn’t the lives of Nigerians shouldn’t be played with,”.......Pastor Ayodele.

Edo youths,
Use your head wisely.
Keep your lives and the lives of your friends and families safe.
You only live once.

Do not let any politicians use your head as before.

Edolites, vote wisely.
Nuff said.

God bless Edo State.

God bless Nigeria.

Edolites, Be Wise.

Again,

Edolites, vote wisely for the man or woman that will better your lives.

Forget party politics for now.

Our own @ [color=#006600][/color] is that : A better Nigeria all around
is all we want.

Again,
God bless Nigeria

We Rise!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by GODSENT253(m): 5:07am On Aug 08, 2020
Yankee101:

It's been 5 years of hell
I laugh. Nigerians love hell sir. Just wait and see. PS- CHECK MY SIGGY

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by sanemind5(m): 5:55am On Aug 08, 2020
Just a mere advice
Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:55am On Aug 08, 2020
Yankee101:
Even as the evil and looting party you supported for 16 years wasted and looted all the money meant to fight BOKO Haram just to win 2015 elections and still lost woefully.
The first time in the history of our country that an incumbent president lost an election despite the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS they wasted.
Just one of them (opolo eyes) bought jewelries worth $40 Million dollars, money that could have changed the lives of all the poor people lives in your village, towns and cities for the very best.
And you are here castigating us for voting such criminals out of power?
Shame on you and your ilks, supporters of criminals!!

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia.
We believe you and PDP believes Nigerians have short memories.
For those who may have forgotten,
kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with us that what happened in our country before 2015 was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do. 
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money? 
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on.
The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening.
Thank God we are going out of it gradually for now and we know better days are ahead.

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all sane, hardworking Nigerians.
Slow and steady we will get there.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.

IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE!!
Many of these wailers would have been eating from the dustbin by now with long neck like ostriches! cool

Yebosola:
God bless u abundantly, your ink will never dry,
all of us can't sleep with our head place same ways,
we can't b so daft and b playing ostrich,
may we not see the years of the locust ever again.
Who ever want to take us back to Egypt, will b perished in the red sea. Ase wa. grin grin grin

AMEN AMEN AMEN.

We are listening to this beautiful song early this morning ,
Let us personalize it for you abeg.
Na correct song.

*singing*

Your blessings come now
Favour fall down on you
Goodness and mercy follow you, everyday
Everything wey you touch
For this life, anything wey you want
Shey na mansion o, shey na porche o
Na you get am o
If dem dey doubt you, no mind dem
If bad belle come, make you bind (blind) dem

Your time don come oo
Ayo wa ba le e o

Ire ooo – ire
Ayomide o – Ayomide
Everyday ooo showers of blessings rain on you

Shey na money wey u want - Oya o
Abi o fe ra moto o
Time don come o
Oh Ayo wa ba le mi o
Happiness knocking – wole wa
Prosperity something – l'on gbe wa
And blessing calling
Oh Ayo wa ba Lemi o

Sing till fade........

Dminister:
You put up all these rubbish just to buttress your point. That was in the past.....
That was in the past you say kiddo?
It's so sure you are not more than 12 years old when Jona was the President!
Replying you will only be a waste of time and waste.
Better go return mom's phone before she wakes up.
Small minister tongue

cockcrowatdawn:
I feel like vomiting when you make comments
Kiddo,
but you have been vomiting since 2015 and u never vomit finish.
Some strong vomit gather hands hang for ur belle o! cheesy ; D
Your intestine strong no be small o.
Happy vomiting till 2023 anyways.
Supporters of criminals everywhere tongue

ovie8200:

My friend, i don't live in Nigeria but I can tell you that PDP is far better than APC .
Mr ' I don't live in Nigeria ' 2 questions for you,
1. Who is your friend?
We know our darling friends here and they know us.
2. Who asked you where you live?
Na u ask u

Better be very careful and quote your ilks henceforth, beware of Gbas-Gbos !!! angry

25 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by Parable007: 5:55am On Aug 08, 2020
GODSENT253:
I laugh. Nigerians love hell sir. Just wait and see. PS- CHECK MY SIGGY
what you said sounded harsh but very sad it's the truth about Nigerians but I know in our life time Nigeria shall be great again... Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by cybertimer: 5:56am On Aug 08, 2020
Nigeria and rubbish politics
Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by Tobimercy(f): 5:56am On Aug 08, 2020
I dont want a government that's like a lawn mower or deforester, after they are done there might be no country or opportunity left for others, your kids included. A billionaire couldn't live in Borno in the past. Now count on your fingers how many more states he can't live in.
Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by MrGreenMavro: 5:56am On Aug 08, 2020
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 08, 2020
Alright

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by nonxo007(m): 5:58am On Aug 08, 2020
post=92576260:

Edo youths,
Use your head wisely.
Keep your lives and the lives of your friends and families safe.
You only live once.

Do not let any politicians use your head as before.

Edolites, vote wisely.
Nuff said.

God bless Edo State.

God bless Nigeria.

Edolites, Be Wise.

Again,

Edolites, vote wisely for the man or woman that will better your lives.

Forget party politics for now.

Our own @ [color=#006600][/color] is that : A better Nigeria all around
is all we want.

Again,
God bless Nigeria

We Rise!
Wow, you've changed. Abi they've stopped paying ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by eedimo(m): 5:58am On Aug 08, 2020
I don't believe in this Nigeria nor it's leaders Maybe in the future I would.

APC or PDP
All na Nigerians
All na scammers.
All na for selfish interest.
Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by IgbalodeRaymond: 5:59am On Aug 08, 2020
God bless Obaseki.
Edo no be Lagos

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by Aflix(m): 6:00am On Aug 08, 2020
Buhari shouldn't have any interference with Edo's election.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 08, 2020
Do we have long range snipers in this country
I've got nice job worth of millions for them
We need to remove some top officials with Liquid metal grin angry
Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:01am On Aug 08, 2020
nonxo007:
Wow, you've changed. Abi they've stopped paying ?
Rule 4 to be successful in life : If you throw stones at every dogs that bark at you on the road , you will not get to where you are going.

BuddhaPalm:
What if the dogs are going in the same direction? grin

Then in that case,
Sing this song on the road,

Ede se fun,
Ese ka fun,
Eyin,
ti o ba wole ke lago mo!

Oya Tesumole......
wink

@topic,
Edolites, think about the future of your children and their unborn children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by Dannyset(m): 6:02am On Aug 08, 2020
grin

Obasegone!

Let him go be a Councillor in Rivers grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by kennyz247(m): 6:02am On Aug 08, 2020
better still, avoid Nigeria completely,we don't need any APC again
Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by Tkester: 6:03am On Aug 08, 2020
So na like dis APC take loose Edo?

Tinubu and oshokomole must be in siphia pains. Chai!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by Congrats321(m): 6:04am On Aug 08, 2020
How many cases are in court? How many have been convicted?

post=92576617:

Even as the evil and looting party you supported for 16 years wasted and looted all the money meant to fight BOKO Haram just to win 2015 elections and still lost woefully.
The first time in the history of our country that an incumbent president lost an election despite the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS they wasted.
Shame on you and your criminals supporters.

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia.
kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with us that what happened in our country before 2015 was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on.
The list continues.....
Thank God we are going out of it gradually for now and we know better days are ahead.

God bless pur darling President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by nonxo007(m): 6:04am On Aug 08, 2020
post=92576617:

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
And we would keep accusing PDP till thy kindom come yeah ? Guy man this current government knows all this why don't they prosecute ? Or do you think this present government is any better than the past? Yes there was looting in the past and even more is done now, lives don't matter any more, we don't see our president any more, the economy has crumbled, no jobs and you're still pointing at the past 16 years. Seems to me that you've never left the shores of this country, if you have been to a better country you wouldn't talk or reason in such manner.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by Amspecial: 6:06am On Aug 08, 2020
grin
Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by Abia1111: 6:06am On Aug 08, 2020
[s]
post=92576617:

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
The list continues.....

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by onanapower(m): 6:06am On Aug 08, 2020
post=92576617:

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
The list continues.....

God bless Nigeria.

When the main looting just got started..
Covid 19 stealing alone has surpassed all these ur list..
Pension funds
Magu skills
School feeding
NNPC 25 billion USD

And many more..

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by Abia1111: 6:06am On Aug 08, 2020
[s]
post=92576675:

Rule 4 to be successful in life : If you throw stones at every dogs that bark at you on the road , you will not get to where you are going.

Then in that case,

Ede se fun,
Ese ka fun,
Eyin,
ti o ba wole ke lago mo!

Oya Tesumole......
wink

@topic,
[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by nonxo007(m): 6:07am On Aug 08, 2020
post=92576675:

Then in that case,

Ede se fun,
Ese ka fun,
Eyin,
ti o ba wole ke lago mo!

Oya Tesumole......
wink

@topic,
Suddenly you're no longer throwing stones at every dog on the street, but do you remember when you use to ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by nonxo007(m): 6:08am On Aug 08, 2020
onanapower:

When the main looting just got started..
Covid 19 stealing alone has surpassed all these ur list..
Pension funds
Magu skills
School feeding
NNPC 25 billion USD

And many more..
How dare you forget the ultimate NDDC ? Add please

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Buhari Urges APC To Avoid Rivers, Zamfara Experiences by usoroakpan(m): 6:08am On Aug 08, 2020
na him sabi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NURTW Ban: Can Sanwo-Olu Walk The Talk? / Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity / Why Minimum Wage Cant Be A "Palliative" For Fuel Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.