Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again (33794 Views)

Cardi B: I Felt Suicidal After Youtuber’s Prostitution Allegation / Fan Comes For James Brown's Haters, Says Tell Me You Don't Have A Problem If You / Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by akelicious(m): 5:33am On Aug 08, 2020
American Rapper Cardi B during an interview with SiriusXM’s Swaggy Sie on Friday (August 7) says that she will have “a mental breakdown” if Donald Trump wins the election and becomes president of the United States for another 4 years.

She said: “You know what, I was so f–king mad because it’s like people, when he dropped, people was like ‘oh what do you mean?’ Why? Because of y’all! Because you know how this new generation is. We be loving something but we just be lazy to do it, it’s like motherf–kers was just lazy to vote for him,” she said of Bernie Sanders dropping out of the presidential race.”

Cardi B who had endorsed Joe Biden severally, explained why she chose to.
“I feel like it’s important now because like, yo Trump is…I cannot, I’m telling you, if Trump goes for like another four years, I’m going to have a meltdown, Like I will have a mental breakdown. I cannot deal with this anymore…I do be scared of the state of the country…not only do I care about the people, but it’s like I am afraid of the future,” she went on to say.”

“I don’t want an another war…the economy right now, it sucks, like people are not making money. Some people are getting money, and they are not supposed to be getting money. This coronavirus s–t, I want it to be over but I don’t want people to lie to me…God forbid that my grandparents, somebody gets sick. I haven’t seen my grandparents in a month and I’m dying to see them,” she continued.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9NCz3IFC80

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:34am On Aug 08, 2020
If Trump goes for like another four years,
I’m going to have a meltdown,
Like I will have a mental breakdown.

Khadijat, unfortunately for you and some democrats,
Donald is gonna win again.
This is the reality on ground.
Not that he's our paddy paddy tho',
but facts don't lie!

Wishing you very safe delivery beautiful Cardi!

187 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by Hezzyluv: 5:34am On Aug 08, 2020
pls don't add problem to ur ample problems. Because Trump is a winner already. By God's grace

212 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:37am On Aug 08, 2020
Hezzyluv:
pls don't add problem to ur ample problems. Because Trump is a winner already. By God's grace.
What does by God's grace gats to do with this?
Will his winning put food on your table or give you a free Green card?

Misplaced priorities!

You will never see them type 'GOD BLESS NIGERIA' for once.
But see them turning prayer warriors for the country they have never stepped their foot on before!

Oshisko! sad

196 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by Twelfthman: 5:46am On Aug 08, 2020
Sorry.
Trump will win...

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by Abia1111: 6:26am On Aug 08, 2020
[s]
post=92576469:

What does by God's grace gats to do with this?
Will his winning put food on your table or give you a free Green card?

Misplaced priorities!
[/s]

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by Abia1111: 6:26am On Aug 08, 2020
[s]
post=92576450:
Kadijat, unfortunately for you and some democrats,
That is the reality on ground.
Not that he's our best fan.

Wishing you very safe delivery beautiful Cardi B.
[/s]

33 Likes

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by Johnnyessence(m): 6:38am On Aug 08, 2020
you will surely have it if you don't leave US. trump 2020 is sacrosanct. no shaking. trump wins his reelection.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by RichBoy247: 6:40am On Aug 08, 2020
Even Trump's mental illness will deteriorate

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by PrinceOfEast(m): 6:43am On Aug 08, 2020
Nigeria's are suffering from mental,physical and economical problems because of Buhari....Bubu is a Tyrant!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by PrinceOfEast(m): 6:43am On Aug 08, 2020
post=92576450:
[s]Kadijat, unfortunately for you and some democrats,
That is the reality on ground.
Not that he's our best fan.

Wishing you very safe delivery beautiful Cardi B.
[/s]
Why you like mediocrity!! From dead meats to buhari now trump!! Who do u this thing!

35 Likes

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by blinking001(m): 6:47am On Aug 08, 2020
Get ready then. Trump giving them heart attacks since time immemorial grin

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by Slawormir: 6:47am On Aug 08, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrri
Isoright
See as belle fit woman

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by Shugavee(f): 6:47am On Aug 08, 2020
Eyah
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by mayklef(m): 6:48am On Aug 08, 2020
and d zoo will scatter if a Blood thirsty Fulani bandit returns to Power

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by tammie24: 6:48am On Aug 08, 2020
Mental breakdown loading very fast for you Cardi...

Even though you are my namesake

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by laosy(m): 6:48am On Aug 08, 2020
This one has been paid to support Joe Biden.
Nothing goes for free for these celebrities.
Politics is dirty in all countries, but these ones in particular fight to make history in the country,it's like a competition of who would be the best president to rule the country unlike Nigeria where politicians only want to ruin us.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by Jeromejnr(m): 6:48am On Aug 08, 2020
Well, better prepare because he is going to win again.

Although November in the U.S is going to be filled with chaos as prophesied. Its advisable not to be in some cities in the U.S at that time. If possible leave the whole country.

Only some few people will understand the above statement.

2020 is just starting.

7 Likes

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by Alkheira(m): 6:48am On Aug 08, 2020
Too late he has already won

17 Likes

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:48am On Aug 08, 2020
All of us @[b][/b] pray you don't have a mental problem Khadijat!

We love you that much hun undecided

Once again, safe delivery wink

themonk:

I will remind you of this post in November.
The monk, we will be patiently waiting just as you promised to remind us if 'Bubu' defeated Atiku since 19 months ago.
Yeye grin cheesy wink

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by hairdeals247(f): 6:48am On Aug 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:49am On Aug 08, 2020
grin
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by YorubaKinging: 6:49am On Aug 08, 2020
First of all, you are already crazy because of the way you dress , and your songs are meaningless just like a crazy woman

Secondly, I know Trump was chosen to bring the downfall of the great America, so trump is going to win .

And lastly, if trump wins, hes not gonna end his tenure because he's going to die in office from a strange illness

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by Yeeyo: 6:49am On Aug 08, 2020
u already have a chronic mental problem

5 Likes

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by GeoandSonsHub: 6:50am On Aug 08, 2020
grin grin
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 08, 2020
Be rest assured baby Trump is out already. Angels have already blown their trumpets on Trump. I'm working tirelessly to blackmail the idiot Trump

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by RichDad1(m): 6:51am On Aug 08, 2020
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by Righteousness89(m): 6:51am On Aug 08, 2020
GOD Bless President Donald Trump..

President Trump may not be a Saint but His Presidency has Held a whole lot of Wrath from Heaven on the USA and the World at Large..

There is some Righteousness seen in Trump. President Trump is the King Cyrus of Isaiah 45.

Pls Mark this Date! Mark this Words!
If President Trump Loses and we are still Here on Earth! The USA and the World at Large will Witness Events that have not happened in this Generation.

Hear this! Trump's Presidency is a Mercy Period for the World. Use this time well! Make Peace with God.
If Trump Loses! I Pity the Earth, Especially those without Jesus..

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:51am On Aug 08, 2020
if him win ma nothing go do you, e go just pain you

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by Perfecttouchade: 6:51am On Aug 08, 2020
cheesy
Re: Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again by HantaVirus(m): 6:51am On Aug 08, 2020
Only God can stop Donald trump from winning this upcoming election ❗

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Queen Of Aso Nigeria, Peace Chinwendu Releases Official Photos After Crowning / Tiwa Savage Opens Pop Up Shop In London (photos) / Kizz Daniel Mocks Nigerian Women Who Copy Foreigners By Sniffing Flowers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.