Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:49 PM

Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League (32112 Views)

Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern / Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid / The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Shugavee(f): 7:25am On Aug 08, 2020
Goalnaldo:
lol okay.
how are you doing ?
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by bayelsaowei(m): 7:26am On Aug 08, 2020
DrayZee:

I know. Sergio Ramos, Marcelo, Benzema (with his ability to make Karius flop), Bale, Carvajal, Kroos, Modric....no need to mention sef. I watched it all. They were a real team. Ronaldo was just the main figure. That’s why I stated his goals underneath. One guy competing with entire clubs.
very good..na those zealots wey they always think say football na all about ronaldo first rather than his immediate team I dey wait for..

I watched ronaldo yesterday..he was brilliant, he was industrious, he was everything juve wanted him to be to push them through..but no way..the team was lifeless..one can only do much..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by DrayZee: 7:26am On Aug 08, 2020
bayelsaowei:
ask his fans...he has travelled to all the leagues and being the best bla bla bla...Ronaldo has more CL than barca blablabla... ronaldo singe handedly won the euro Cup, CL blablabla...etc

Its about the teams and not ronaldo..she you dey understand me? Ronaldo can't achieve Jack without being around the best..
His fans are not Ronaldo. And the facts are that: He’s the greatest of the Champions league and he wins wherever he goes.
As for your last sentence, it’s the same with Messi. Everyone considered Argentina at least top 3 teams in the world...but agenda landed and everyone was blaming Messi’s teammates...even started saying Portugal’s team are better. They all need their teammates.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Kenny9857(m): 7:26am On Aug 08, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Wetin concern my family now?

Sumone cannot play again... Una go just dey insult insult ehnnn
grin grin kiss
I just dey follow you play too
Abeg no vex.

I have this for you to cool yourself down bro �

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by obonujoker(m): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2020
bayelsaowei:
ask his fans...he has travelled to all the leagues and being the best bla bla bla...Ronaldo has more CL than barca blablabla... ronaldo singe handedly won the euro Cup, CL blablabla...etc

Its about the teams and not ronaldo..she you dey understand me? Ronaldo can't achieve Jack without being around the best..

Just pray you beat Napoli today

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Seunfretty: 7:28am On Aug 08, 2020
I tink pple need to be educated on few things about mashing up a team in football.....pple keep shouting and saying sarri is this and that...saying sarri isn't gooo...the question u should ask urself is "Is juventus team good". don't tell me u were expecting them to win the champions league cos that will be a joke....even a Manchester unite in England or a Tottenham will likely chase them out...." yes I heard me"....Juve did a good job signing Ronaldo ,of course is the best player in the world... but at the same time dey went some few steps backward in the developmental stage of that team.....they got an aging Ronaldo ...due to that chased off some players then built and aging and totally average team around him....NO....that never happened in Madrid cos the team was built around world class player....Juve should start having a rethink about cashing on old and neglected players of other team thinking there experience will bring them champions "NO" they won't even smell a final.....secondly inclusion of Ronaldo pays of sometime but also hinders the free flow of the team and makes every ball head on his way even wen he isn't at his top years anymore....cos a tactics worked in Madrid doesn't mean it will work in Juve ....sacking sarri isn't the solution "build a team" sign young talents and blend them with few olds"....Liverpool.... city....ajax ....Bayern ain't having old legs neither do they ave Ronaldo but they play like a cogged machine and win gamss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by bayelsaowei(m): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2020
DrayZee:

His fans are not Ronaldo. And the facts are that: He’s the greatest of the Champions league and he wins wherever he goes.
As for your last sentence, it’s the same with Messi. Everyone considered Argentina at least top 3 teams in the world...but agenda landed and everyone was blaming Messi’s teammates...even started saying Portugal’s team are better. They all need their teammates.
good good..that's why when ever I compare ronaldo and messi I go straight to individual stats and not trophies...this is because without team mates no single player can win a trophy.. not even a rubber cup..

But many just can't comprehend this..

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by osazsky(m): 7:29am On Aug 08, 2020
Ronaldo should leave juve alone.he should go to Celtic and go help them win d league.he needs to conquer Scotland.then psg .he will also conquer France by helping psg win d league thereafter to byern to help them conquer gemany before he retires.coward.tap in master and pk only

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by bayelsaowei(m): 7:31am On Aug 08, 2020
obonujoker:

Just pray you beat Napoli today
it wouldn't matter whether barca beats napoli or not..i am making a point that is standard.. messi will definitely perform on an individual level as always, hopefully maybe they win too..but to ensure a win without a doubt the barca team will decide that...
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by osazsky(m): 7:32am On Aug 08, 2020
bayelsaowei:
very good..na those zealots wey they always think say football na all about ronaldo first rather than his immediate team I dey wait for..

I watched ronaldo yesterday..he was brilliant, he was industrious, he was everything juve wanted him to be to push them through..but no way..the team was lifeless..one can only do much..
but he singlehandedly won the league for juve and the champions league for real after a Sergio Ramos 93 min header.no b so una day talk
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by bayelsaowei(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2020
osazsky:
but he singlehandedly won the league for juve and the champions league for real after a Sergio Ramos 93 min header.no b so una day talk
who talk so? Singlehandedly did what? Ask ronaldo fans..
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Chelsealivepool: 7:36am On Aug 08, 2020
khingTony:

So, it's the team's fault now right? But when they won the Serie A it wasn't the team that did so, but Ronaldo.

When Argentina fails to win a trophy, it's messi's fault, but when Juventus fails, its not Ronaldo's fault but the fault of the team.

Clown
is d same wat u guys are doing to Messi in barcelona, if barca lose is d team fault but when barca wins Messi is d one who won the match for barca. But for me messi is good but Ronaldo I love...

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Chelsealivepool: 7:39am On Aug 08, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Where is that foolish coach that made this statement? I feel like seeing him and strangling him.... Ronaldo didn't just have 10 sticks, he has 10 blood flowing human beings like him and yet he is a loser...

He was a loser,

He is a loser

He will always be a loser unless He bows to Messi as his boss.... Yes, Messi is da boss cool

I'm not surprised, Ronaldo has been Destined to fail.... Even with his fans together, they are in the same category...

Ronaldo is a failure... He didn't fail alone, he implicated Juve and Madrid... Things has never been worst like this for Juve until badluck Ronaldo came.....

All hail the king Messi..

My team will qualify today

Pic 1: Ronaldo will always be inferior to messi

2: Shame on Ronaldo and all his fans worldwide

3: Ronaldo and his fans need serious prayer and deliverance

4. If number 3 doesn't work. Ronaldo and his fan can take this short cut

gringringringrin

yes barca win qualify but next will be doom
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by DrayZee: 7:39am On Aug 08, 2020
Chukkson:

He stood his ground. Even after VAR had told him otherwise..
I think he only gave the penalty against Lyon because he knew he had already fvcked Juve up. Neither of those should’ve been given. In the end, the bad decisions went Lyon’s way.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by obonujoker(m): 7:39am On Aug 08, 2020
bayelsaowei:
it wouldn't matter whether barca beats napoli or not..i am making a point that is standard.. messi will definitely perform on an individual level as always, hopefully maybe they win too..but to ensure a win without a doubt the barca team will decide that...

I know... Your team will still bottle it even if Messi plays well today as always... grin..but I agree now some teams need to step up and help these players....

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by sweettinz20(m): 7:40am On Aug 08, 2020
Nbotee:
Ronaldo fanboys are funny.. Wen he scores and Juve win, he is d one carrying dem and wen dey lose d team is shitty or d coach is useless.. Ronaldo coming to Juventus disrupted d balance of d team.. He's scoring goals which is what he's really interested in but d team is suffering.. Playing to his strength is at d detriment of the team
they don't play to ronaldo strength I've watched their games alot, juve midfield is literally bad and gone ronaldo most times like the reat of the forward go back to the defence and midfield to win balls to show you how bad and they even snub him most times for passes and crosses i know what I'm saying

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by obonujoker(m): 7:40am On Aug 08, 2020
osazsky:

Na you messi fans we dey copy now... No be so una dey talk??
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by bayelsaowei(m): 7:45am On Aug 08, 2020
obonujoker:

I know... Your team will still bottle it even if Messi plays well today as always... grin..but I agree now some teams need to step up and help these players....
you know barcas performance na for over 3 years..the bottling no be here..

Imagine a team with a 4-1 lead and 3-0 lead against roma and Liverpool respectively losing out in a second leg..no world class team with focus can lose out in such second leg matches except the current barca. Messi would always give a brilliant performance: score goals, create chances for team mates, dribble and make runs as usual, but he needs his team mates to also play at that level too..if they aren't in sync no winning oo
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Ritaas: 7:48am On Aug 08, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Where is that foolish coach that made this statement? I feel like seeing him and strangling him.... Ronaldo didn't just have 10 sticks, he has 10 blood flowing human beings like him and yet he is a loser...

He was a loser,

He is a loser

He will always be a loser unless He bows to Messi as his boss.... Yes, Messi is da boss cool

I'm not surprised, Ronaldo has been Destined to fail.... Even with his fans together, they are in the same category...

Ronaldo is a failure... He didn't fail alone, he implicated Juve and Madrid... Things has never been worst like this for Juve until badluck Ronaldo came.....

All hail the king Messi..

My team will qualify today

Pic 1: Ronaldo will always be inferior to messi

2: Shame on Ronaldo and all his fans worldwide

3: Ronaldo and his fans need serious prayer and deliverance

4. If number 3 doesn't work. Ronaldo and his fan can take this short cut

gringringringrin

Kids should not be allowed on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Ritaas: 7:49am On Aug 08, 2020
DrayZee:
Ronaldo did his best yesterday. Scored a penalty and a screamer while others wasted opportunities, yet majority of the comments are insulting Ronaldo. Even if he was able to score a hattrick and save them, the problems in that team still exist, and none of those problems are Ronaldo.

First of all, Sarri must be removed. It’s individual brilliance of the players that even let them get this far. Playing as a team has been very far from them.

You're right.. That's why they could win the league

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Ritaas: 7:54am On Aug 08, 2020
khingTony:

Those beetles went to the UCL finals twice in 4 years before Ronaldo was purchased

Clown

I don't know why barca dogs just always choose to be delusional. Do you want to compare the defense and midfield of Juve then to this present one... Stop the hate on Cr7 and face your team.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Nbotee(m): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2020
sweettinz20:
they don't play to ronaldo strength I've watched their games alot, juve midfield is literally bad and gone ronaldo most times like the reat of the forward go back to the defence and midfield to win balls to show you how bad and they even snub him most times for passes and crosses i know what I'm saying

Lolzzzz dey dont play to his strength and he scores 31 goals? He dribbles d whole team and scores? It is comments like dis dat shows most fanboys dont watch football
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Ritaas: 7:56am On Aug 08, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Shut up.... But when they won farmer A league, it was Ronaldo.. But when they lose, its the team

Typical Ronaldo fan
Shut up your stinky *** Individual performance won them the league and it wasn't enough for the UCL.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by DrayZee: 8:01am On Aug 08, 2020
Nbotee:

Lolzzzz dey dont play to his strength and he scores 31 goals? He dribbles d whole team and scores? It is comments like dis dat shows most fanboys dont watch football
Is 31 goals something he hasn’t done before? Ronaldo has the most dribbles of the Juventus team. And if you watched the games, you’d notice he doesn’t move in from the left wing these days...he finds himself mostly at the center midfield and right wing. That’s definitely not his strength.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by sweettinz20(m): 8:04am On Aug 08, 2020
Nbotee:

Ronaldo is a very good player bad team or not he still scores goals, i repeat they don't play to his strength unlike in madrid where most times everyone is looking for ronaldo, juve team no send am o, if Ronaldo is not the best option to give a ball dem go snub am except he is in a very good position and most times juve plays a lot of individual football most of their players love going for goals, that's why a large bulk of Ronaldo goals comes from penalty unlike in real madrid, if juve dey give Ronaldo ball like in madrid, Ronaldo for score pass 45 goals this season

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Goalnaldo(m): 8:07am On Aug 08, 2020
Shugavee:
how are you doing ?
fine dear and I hope you are doing same.
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by obonujoker(m): 8:07am On Aug 08, 2020
bayelsaowei:
you know barcas performance na for over 3 years..the bottling no be here..

Imagine a team with a 4-1 lead and 3-0 lead against roma and Liverpool respectively losing out in a second leg..no world class team with focus can lose out in such second leg matches except the current barca. Messi would always give a brilliant performance: score goals, create chances for team mates, dribble and make runs as usual, but he needs his team mates to also play at that level too..if they aren't in sync no winning oo

Lol... I'm telling you bro... angry angry cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Beverlyjean(f): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2020
khingTony:

Those beetles went to the UCL finals twice in 4 years before Ronaldo was purchased

Clown

Which champions league 4 yes ago... most of u guys have water as brains... apart from dybala, higuain , bonucci and alex sandro ...all those bunch of clowns wud hv eliminated juve in the group stage years ago ... dani alves , buffon , chiellini , bazargli , pogba , Vidal, pirlo , mandzukic , morata ...if ronaldo was in that squad, they wud hv lofted the CL

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Shugavee(f): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2020
Goalnaldo:
fine dear and I hope you are doing same.
yeah dear , hv a good weekend
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Beverlyjean(f): 8:12am On Aug 08, 2020
How can only one player score all seven goals for one team in the knockout in the past 2 seasons ...even pele cant help such a team

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 08, 2020
Onyeedum:
Covid-19 has reduced my passion for football.
You're not alone.
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League by DimIsaac10(m): 8:16am On Aug 08, 2020
Anyways, he is a deputy Goat..
Nigga wan run go PSG where league sure die with or without him and probably run go Bayern to collect the usual.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

James Rodriguez In Tears After Colombia 2018 World Cup Exit (Photos) / Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown / Mohammed Sumaila Signs For Turkish Yörükalispor For 4.35 Litres Of Olive Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.