Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun (41947 Views)

Police Vow To Go After LGBTQ Community, Probe Members After Video Challenge / Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets / Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by AmazingELixir: 11:46am On Aug 08, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Wigetsolar: 11:46am On Aug 08, 2020
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Iamdhamoski(m): 11:46am On Aug 08, 2020
This is an opportunity to harrass anyone they see dressing anyhow
Some just came to pick students in my area.........The surprise came when one of them started boasting of how many people he had killed in PH and that the gun he was holding was not to kill animals.......to our shock he released in the air making everyone take to our heels����
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by money121(m): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Jasseyfrd(m): 11:49am On Aug 08, 2020
lilachiever:
We all know that this is initial gra gra... Even the police have officials that are part of these cults and even give them support.
grin
lilachiever:
We all know that this is initial gra gra... Even the police have officials that are part of these cults and even give them support.
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 08, 2020
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Drizzy5001(m): 11:50am On Aug 08, 2020
All these afonja people sef
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by louiziana(m): 11:51am On Aug 08, 2020
kestolove95:
Which one b 8/8 again? All dix south east people sef wey dey stay for ogun nawa for dem

8/8 na celebration day for them birds...

2 Likes

Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by BanevsJoker(m): 11:52am On Aug 08, 2020
WilliamChimaobi:
Instead of joining cult and wasting your life... Why not join army and be useful
Buratai is that you?

1 Like

Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by karkel(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2020
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by GeneralPula: 11:53am On Aug 08, 2020
Lol.. When 90% of police men are cultist.

2 Likes

Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by 9jaBloke: 11:54am On Aug 08, 2020
adioolayi:
What's all these nonsense about sef...8/8 ko...11/11 ni
I'm wondering too
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by annyplenty(m): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2020
WARNING FOR YOUTHS

Dear YOUTHS and everybody by extension,
On 03/06/2013, GOD asked me to warn youths of both heaven and hell but hell first, then heaven. HE said I should tell you that HELL is a place of weeping, anguish, pain, horror, sorrow and torment for all eternity. He said he has sent a lot pastors to you to warn you about HELL but many did not warn you. If you reject his warning today, HE says your own day of rejection is coming, too. Proverbs 1:23-33

I have once seen the gate of HELL in a vision before. It was more terrible than what you can think and yet people were rushing to enter through it as if they were in a race. I implore you to do everything in your power to escape this place. Give JESUS a chance to save you. Repent of all your sins genuinely and sincerely to Him and do not return to the sins anymore. He will help you if you show genuine readiness.

GOD said I should tell you that HEAVEN is a place of Joy, peace, love, ecstasy and perfect beauty all in the presence of God for all eternity.

As I implore you to escape HELL, I also implore you not to miss this kingdom of God (heaven). Do not trade your eternal glory for worldy vanities. Now I have delivered HIS message to you, too. You may now choose. Please, choose Heaven. Deuteronomy 30:19.

Please, join me to share this message. a soul can still be saved. forward it to any young people you know in your family, in your church, in your place of work. Organise seminars and retreat for youth and warn them about hell.

For more information, bible teachings on end-time/rapture/holiness and breaking news of end-time events happening around the world, please, send email to raptureglorious@gmail.com or jesuscoming@yahoo.com.

See our teachings below.
https://www.nairaland.com/1230707/end-time-bible-teaching-50-signs (50 Signs of Rapture)
https://www.nairaland.com/1241939/end-time-bible-teaching-why-must (Why We Must Watch)
https://www.nairaland.com/1256318/end-time-bible-teaching-awareness-sin (Awareness of SIN)
https://www.nairaland.com/1265235/end-time-bible-teaching-awareness-false (Awareness of false prophets)
https://www.nairaland.com/1294288/end-time-bible-teaching-jesus-christ (JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out)

Thank you. Shalom

YOUTHS, Turn away from CULTISM. Don't use your life to count scores and still go to hell for it.
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by tballeyy(m): 11:56am On Aug 08, 2020
I wonder how police want to stop 8/8 today, where we have our politician involved
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by ymstar(m): 11:56am On Aug 08, 2020
easzypeaszy:
instead of d both...I rather join Bokoharam and be sent abroad to sch
Sense no go kill you

1 Like

Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by wink2015(m): 11:57am On Aug 08, 2020
WHEN THE POLITICAL LEADERS FAILED TO LAY A GOOD ECONOMIC FOUNDATION FOR THE NATION.

It could drive youth to cultism.
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Sirmuel1(m): 11:57am On Aug 08, 2020
dynicks:
At age 30plus...someone still dey hollar ..."wida you! Aye ship set sale!...aye anchor! Aye headbutt..aye lock elbow!..aye bumshots........while your mates are busy giving orders in offices and making something meaningful out of their lives...

8/8 kee you there!

Which one be 8/8 again?
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Zoey95: 11:57am On Aug 08, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Meanwhile, the NPF/ARMY/AIRFORCE are filled with cultist.

Shun cultism, na to dey fight and count scores b they aim...cult is like a death sentence, one day ur rival go use u count scores.

Be loyal to your own peace of mind.

can you I dentify any cultist inside the Nigerian Airforce if no you are a fake prophet.
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Odunayomi247(m): 11:57am On Aug 08, 2020
WilliamChimaobi:
Instead of joining cult and wasting your life... Why not join army and be useful
so joining army no be waste of life??
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by hardbody: 11:58am On Aug 08, 2020
WilliamChimaobi:

You lose your life faster in the army...

Just saying...

1 Like

Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by fastlane84: 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
adioolayi:
What's all these nonsense about sef...8/8 ko...11/11 ni

Okkkkkk
1/1 2/2 3/3......12/12
Chiio who we offend
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by hardbody: 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Sirmuel1:

Which one be 8/8 again?

I tire oo. Which day we move from 7/7 abi police dey do their own?
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Noel19: 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
kestolove95:
Which one b 8/8 again? All dix south east people sef wey dey stay for ogun nawa for dem

You funny die! If you want to see Igbo young lads go to Alaba, trade fair, Idumota, and other major markets they are there hustling, they dont have time for street touting.

Those boys are your people from south west. If you're in doubt come to Lagos where you'll find 1 million boys and Awawa boys.

5 Likes

Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by WilliamChimaobi: 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
BanevsJoker:
Buratai is that you?
General BanevsJoker is me ooh

How is your base... Lol
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
make dem go arrest heardsmen fess
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by WilliamChimaobi: 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
hardbody:

You lose your life faster in the army...
Just saying...
atleast u died a hero lol
Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by dynicks(m): 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Sirmuel1:

Which one be 8/8 again?

kinda like a festive celebration usually organized by the Eiye Confraternity...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun by WilliamChimaobi: 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Odunayomi247:

so joining army no be waste of life??
bro both of them na waste but one na useful waste

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Allegedly Kills His Wife For Returning Home Late (Photo) / Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) / Candlelight And Burial Held For Cairo Based Man Burnt To Death By His Wife - Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.