Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) (47216 Views)

Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) / The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) / Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by Toscarele: 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
your sniper here, for those set of haters

Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by Kyrx(m): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
I'm so impressed with this man, and his Companies(esp IVM), to greater heights Mr Innocent!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by Gkay1(m): 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
ok
Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by Chelsealivepool: 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
omooba969:
Wash.
wetin u don achieve for ur life or u rich or successful pass am if it is wash wat is ur business, celebrate success so that pple will celebrate when u are successful.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by davidtuzy(m): 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
One day i would be a great Man with impact by Gods Grace.... Amen

To my fellow youth, hustle wella and your NAME would not be forgotten

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by supereagle(m): 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ifeanyi Uba come and see your brother you hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by Getintouch2004(m): 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nice one.

He should partner more with civil servants, likewise low income earners.

Asides government officials and some corporate organizations using his cars, I barely see his cars on the road.

Again, aggressive adverts on national televisions will go a long way.

Igbo Amaka ri nne!

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by yungmill(m): 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
SWORD419:
Kudos at least something positive is coming out from that region

You are nothing, not even waste will take you in.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by judgementyard(m): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by omooba969(m): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
[s]
Chelsealivepool:
wetin u don achieve for ur life or u rich or successful pass am if it is wash wat is ur business, celebrate success so that u be celebrated by ur own success
[/s]

Trash
Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by AbleGodsolution(m): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
GuyWise101 ;Dpost=92577497:
Nna eh, this man is doing wonders.

Innoson is saying.....

*Phyno connect*
Dem say I no go go FAR, ha si na mu di LOCAL, ha si mu emene emene now the boy GLOBAL, nwa no kam asim gi HOW FAR, emena nkuja I will be a SUPERNOVA.
;
This is for Innoson haters.
grin[color=#550000][/color] aswear ya mind dey there!
Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by Chelsealivepool: 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]

Trash
trash like u hater, wasteful being
Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by joepepsy(m): 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mediocrity at it best.. Even with video editing, Naija always want to fly, you crawl,walk,run,jump before you fly.
post=92576932:
Innoson investing in human resources and making black race proud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GThBWF_KsC8
Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by frog12: 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
wetin be dis?

he just dey assemble vehicles. na manufacture be dis?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by omooba969(m): 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
Getintouch2004:
Nice one.

He should partner more with civil servants, likewise low income earners.

Asides government officials and some corporate organizations using his cars, I barely see his cars on the road.

Again, aggressive adverts on national televisions will go a long way.

Igbo Amaka ri nne!

Na WASH, or are you still in doubt?
Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by naijakissleave(m): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
Efforts should be made towards All Undergraduates in the South-East especially in the field of B.Engineering and Mech. Engineering to participate in Excursion so that after graduation; the Best Graduating Student will be employed.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by jurgyvideos: 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Great work from Innoson
Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by PureFace1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
GuyWise101:
Nna eh, this man is doing wonders.

Innoson is saying.....

*Phyno connect*
Dem say I no go go FAR, ha si na mu di LOCAL, ha si mu emene emene now the boy GLOBAL, nwa no kam asim gi HOW FAR, emena nkuja I will be a SUPERNOVA.

This is for Innoson haters.

How many of you Igbo use Innoson cars?

If Innoson was a Yoruba or Hausa man will you guys use the same energy to promote him ?

You guys are only trying to support Innoson because he is Igbo, you won't do the same if he was Yoruba or Hausa.

Stop playing victims all the time while you are not innocent

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by omooba969(m): 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chelsealivepool:
I'm trash and useless like my igwe, I'm a wasteful being

grin
Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by AureliusWolf: 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
grin Research center looking like cyber cafe

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by Aiyk2333: 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
joepepsy:
Mediocrity at it best.. Even with video editing, Naija always want to fly, you crawl,walk,run,jump before you fly.
a mumu who's entire lineage never owned a bicycle company nor assemble ordinary keke is talking about mediocrity!!! one iron there will feed u till eternity

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by stanluiz(m): 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
PureFace1:

How many of you Igbo use Innoson cars?

If Innoson was a Yoruba or Hausa man willl you guys use the same energy to promote him ?

Igbos are the highest patronizer of innoson motors after federal government.

Igbo state government like Enugu , anambra , ebonyi, abia etc patronize him than any other state governments.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
sentiments apart

Anambra Amaka
Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by omooba969(m): 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
AureliusWolf:
grin Research center looking like cyber cafe

Looolll cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by gwafaeziokwu: 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kudos to Innoson.

Engineers are the highest beneficiaries of what innoson is spear heading.

Soonest more enterprenuers would be motivated to invest in more technical manufacturing. I foresee a boom as more people gets trained. Some will stay long and work, while others will like to 'shoot their shot'.

Any how , it is win win for Nigeria economy.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by Chelsealivepool: 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
omooba969:

grin
u are fool for re editing my post
Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by joepepsy(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
I don't blame you,when you live in Nigeria your value as human drop significantly,you will not understand..dem Don bring light "UP NEPA!!!!!"
Aiyk2333:

a mumu who's entire lineage never owned a bicycle company nor assemble ordinary keke is talking about mediocrity!!! one iron there will feed u till eternity
Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by Goodmarlian: 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Instead of them to learn they prefer to hate the smartest tribe in Africa.. cool
Igbo Amaka

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
I am a Yoruba boy but I wish I am Igbo

because Igbo Amaka !!!

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) by PureFace1(m): 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
stanluiz:
Igbos are the highest patronizer of innoson motors after federal government.

Igbo state government like Enugu , anambra , ebonyi, abia etc patronize him than any other state governments.

Keep deceiving yourselves

I am not talking about government or institutions patronage, I am talking about personal patronage.

How many Igbo use innoson as their private cars?

If all Igbo that own a private cars today sell their cars and buy Innoson. I bet Innoson will automatically become a giant but that's easier said than done.

I hardly see Igbo use Innoson as their private cars but you are all online trying to blackmail other tribes into patronizing Innoson. Playing victims and talking about one Imaginary hatred as if you will be using the same energy to promote Innoson if he was an Hausa man

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Woman Shocked To Find Giant Python Inside Engine Of Her Malfunctioning SUV / Hurricane Harvey Submerged Cars Could Be On Their Way To Nigeria(Pics) / SHINING WHITE 2008 Range Rover SPORT **Collab Of Fhemmmy And Olanshi**NIJA PIX**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.