Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign (27610 Views)

Edo Election: Ganduje Lands In Benin City For APC, Ize-Iyamu Campaign (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi in Benin For Pastor Ize-Iyamu's Campaign Flag Off / Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 08, 2020
Mo3891:

In politics you distract your opponent, Oshiomhole is the biggest distraction for Obaseki's campaign.. while Obaseki fights Oshiomhole, fights Lawmakers , fights captain Hosa, fights council men .. Ize Iyamu's campaign keeps going according to plan

A lot of Nigerians don't know how to strategize and that is why they fail in almost everything they do.

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by FlashDboy: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2020
Danwakae:

Because of people like u, Nigeria is gone... Same way Oshobaba hijacked Gov Obaseki campign against Pst Ize-Iyamu in 2016 and in 2020 , Oshobaba is kneeling from one palace to the other begging that he made a mistake on the choice of Obaseki ... Tell me that in 2024 , Oshobaba will not come out to tell us that Pst Ize-Iyamu was a mistake ?... and people like u will collect Kobo from the party and come online to spill rubbish ...same play in Nigeria as a whole , many of u supports well known criminals in the name of religion, tribe , region or Hunger, and u pple keep dieing daily as a results... Shame to all of u... Sold your powers to those thieves ... It's unfortunate , Oshobaba is gone ...Obaseki will also taste his own ahead, 2024 ...they r same .

Mr., u are the one who should be ashamed for wanting Obaseki.

Over the years, politics has grown into a dirty game. Take a look at what is happening in US, you will understand. All what u need is to make informed decision based on what u hear or see and then pitch ur tent.

Obaseki said " because he dosen't want to share money, d reason they are fighting him"......... this could have been true if he hadn't gone to share thesame money with the tax collectors.

Like i have always said, POI is a better person between the two bad apples. If ur from Edo state and was matured enough during d pdp reign, u will understand except u were part of those benefiting then from them.

2 Likes

Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 08, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
But the people are wiser to vote Obaseki.

Vote which obaseki? Are you people hallucinating or something? Obaseki is going to lose the same way he won in 2016. Take it to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 08, 2020
FlashDboy:

Over the years, politics has grown into a dirty game. Take a look at what is happening in US, you will understand. All what u need is to make informed decision based on what u hear or see and then pitch ur tent.

Obaseki said " because he dosen't want to share money, d reason they are fighting him"......... this could have been true if he hadn't gone to share thesame money with the tax collectors.

Like i have always said, POI is a better person between the two bad apples. If ur from Edo state and was matured enough during d pdp reign, u will understand except u were part of those benefiting then from them.

You said it all but they will never learn.
Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:24am On Aug 08, 2020
Xda59:

Vote which obaseki? Are you people hallucinating or something? Obaseki is going to lose the same way he won in 2016. Take it to the bank.
Keep dreaming if u think rigging works in ss.The people are behind Obaseki.Edo no be Lagos.
Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 08, 2020
MrBONE2:

While Obaseki is Baking him grin
You funny
Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by 7lives: 9:41am On Aug 08, 2020
whizzler:

Amen brother, God bless u. He influenced 2 ministerial slots for the state, if not for the betrayer (Obaseki) we would have had the NDDC too. And the Bini nation gets the juicest of all his efforts

Imagine play your striker out of position and later blame the referee for your loss.
I'm not from Edo but when I see a leader who make things happen, I appreciate them.
Oshiomole has really tried for Edo state, anything that will degrade him must not happen, unless you people have a better replacement for him which I doubt at the moment.
This is the norm anywhere in the world, in a selfish country like Nigeria if your leader is weak, you are on a long thing.
Imagine, crocodile attacks anything that mistakenly fell into a pond, yet crocodile dare not attack a baby hippo, because one blow from the mother hippo will kill the crocodile.
Until this country breaks up, any group without a strong leader will always be at the mercy of groups with strong leader.
Good morning.

3 Likes

Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by Ayosman1: 9:48am On Aug 08, 2020
Which Eze Iyamu are they talking about? The one that join Lucky Igbinedion as SSG for 8 years to steal Edo state dry.

Eze Iyamu is not a true pastor. This election will be bloody no doubt, but in all Obaseki will win at the of it all.

Oshiomole greatest undoing is to try and become what he fought against years back (god fatherism). Esan people Edo centre cannot wait for another 8years to produce the next governor of the state. Oshiomole have insulted Esan people enough. He was a governor for 8years from Edo north, after which he gave his constituency the deputy governor again, instead of the Edo centre.
Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by muchtalk: 9:48am On Aug 08, 2020
post=92577535:
Before nko ?

Na Obaseki campaign he for hijack before?

See Mumu talk.

Meanwhile,

Edo youths,
Use your head wisely.
Keep your lives and the lives of your friends and families safe.
You only live once.

Do not let any politicians use your head as before.

Edolites, vote wisely.
Nuff said.

God bless Edo State.

God bless Nigeria.

Edolites, Be Wise.

Again,

Edolites, vote wisely for the man or woman that will better your lives.

Forget party politics for now.

Our own @ [color=#006600][/color] is that : A better Nigeria all around
is all we want.

Again,
God bless Nigeria

We Rise!
this manna guy is back from self exile. coming to support his lord and personal saviour (the lifeless one)buhari.with people like you and your mentality Nigeria can never be great again.
Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by yemex04(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2020
Trimque2k1:

Note this statement is from a pained fellow party members, how can he say he has hijacked the campaign what do you expect from the most senior party leader of a state. Assuming he was silent you would still hear them saying he's killing their chances with his silence. I now think Progressive Governors forum had an underlying agreement with OBASEKI to win and decamp back to APC thereby making ADAMS useless...
Oshiomole is no match for anyone when it comes to politics in Edo state as it stands...

You just stated the naked truth.

2 Likes

Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by Bhol28: 9:52am On Aug 08, 2020
Hijacked or boosting his campaign.
Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2020
post=92577535:
Before nko ?

Na Obaseki campaign he for hijack before?

See Mumu talk.

Meanwhile,

Edo youths,
Use your head wisely.
Keep your lives and the lives of your friends and families safe.
You only live once.

Do not let any politicians use your head as before.

Edolites, vote wisely.
Nuff said.

God bless Edo State.

God bless Nigeria.

Edolites, Be Wise.

Again,

Edolites, vote wisely for the man or woman that will better your lives.

Forget party politics for now.

Our own @ [color=#006600][/color] is that : A better Nigeria all around
is all we want.

Again,
God bless Nigeria

We Rise!

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:06am On Aug 08, 2020
Jakemedg:
Before nko ?
Anyone who is following happenings in Edo state knows the election is between Oshiomole and Obaseki. POI is just Oshiomole's stooge.

President Buhari need to call Oshiomole to order before he sets the state on fire.

Buhari is useless!!!
Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by tinsel: 10:08am On Aug 08, 2020
Lukeman wants Obaseki to win. He is angry the way things are going.
Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 08, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Keep dreaming if u think rigging works in ss.The people are behind Obaseki.Edo no be Lagos.

You make me laugh when you say "the people". The question is, who are the people? Aren't the supporters of ize iyamu human beings?

2 Likes

Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by whizzler: 10:17am On Aug 08, 2020
7lives:

Imagine play your striker out of position and later blame the referee for your loss.
I'm not from Edo but when I see a leader who make things happen, I appreciate them.
Oshiomole has really tried for Edo state, anything that will degrade him must not happen, unless you people have a better replacement for him which I doubt at the moment.
This is the norm anywhere in the world, in a selfish country like Nigeria if your leader is weak, you are on a long thing.
Imagine, crocodile attacks anything that mistakenly fell into a pond, yet crocodile dare not attack a baby hippo, because one blow from the mother hippo will kill the crocodile.
Until this country breaks up, any group without a strong leader will always be at the mercy of groups with strong leader.
Good morning.

All I can say to my brother is may God bless u abundantly for this Ur candid post. Oshiomhole has his faults (like all other humans) and being too loquacious but that in itself is his main stay. Some Binis who are ethnic champions like Charles Idahosa are colluding with those from other sections of the country who are afraid of the man to pull him down. They can do all they want to do to him and replicate what they did to Ogbemudia and Prof. before him but posterity will always be kind to him because sincerely this man projected Edo to the limelight in infrastructural development as governor and when he had the opportunity as national chairman of the APC he has not looked back in seeing that Edo is well represented in the national level

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by Tareq1105: 10:19am On Aug 08, 2020
searchng4love:

Unfortunately Obaseki is not fighting oshiomole

Obaseki is fighting oshiomole and he said it himself that the election is about fight against godfatherism.

Hypocrite, come out to say the truth afterall nobody will beat you.

Why is your Obaseki shouting oshiomole godfatherism every where and at every forum?

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by DexterousOne(m): 10:27am On Aug 08, 2020
blinking001:
Africans with their zero integrity crop of politicians. Nigeria is going down economically because of these thieves.

True
Nigeria problem
Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by TONY042(m): 10:38am On Aug 08, 2020
Never underestimate the power of a short man!
Example: El rufai, Oshobaba
Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by Dansuqi: 11:19am On Aug 08, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Did it work in bayelsa or not
Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:32am On Aug 08, 2020
Dansuqi:

Did it work in bayelsa or not
Which party is in power in Bayelsa?
Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by Dansuqi: 11:34am On Aug 08, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Which party is in power in Bayelsa?

Who won at the field? If pdp didn't go to court,who for win
Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by petitejolie(f): 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
They want to be like Tinubu but them no get sense like am. It just seems like it’s oshomole contesting against obaseki. He just everywhere. Very immature
Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by Briteiyobo1(m): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
Edo say no to Oshomhole, Kabaka CDA and Pastor who carry bible in the afternoon and AK47 at night. Na Oshomhole talk am o
Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by Danwakae(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
FlashDboy:

Is it that my English is too bad that u can't understand ? ... any masses that compare politics in the US to Nigeria needs medical attention...even countries like Ghana, Rwanda, Southy... They have better politicians than Nigeria, they r ahead of Nigeria in politics,... many africa Countries that Lagos State is richer than , are doing far better than Nigeria despite our wealth...tho, I registered in Taraba state , but at a gun point I will never vote for POI or Obaseki ,my vote will not count , and those doing so to both are sick and stupid ... The only thing I see is that Oshobaba is taking Edolites for fools, becuase after bringing Obaseki and spilling so much rubbish on Pastor Ize-Iyamu(which we cant say if it's true or false), in less than 4years he came back to say it was a mistake(no problem, all humans are prone to mistakes) , but for him to pick Same Ize-Iyamu he condemned to the world is a shame to Edo people and Nigeria as a whole, is Obaseki and Ize-Iyamu only people in Edo state ? , it's a shame, that's how they have been decieving us with Parties, Religion and Tribe, while we fight and kill oursleves ,they keep moving from one party to another. and Nigerians are seriously suffering and dieing daily. In my village in Taraba state , they kidnappe in a broad daylight, they even kidnappe the DPOs who are meant to protect us , they collect tricycles, motorcycle, anything from the masses including from those who got it from higher-purchase, but my people will say religion and my brother in power , same to Kastina state , the president state, they keep oppressing the people to silent them after daily killings by foreigners in the name of Baba Buhari is our brother and father, the enemies against him are the ones behind it, for how long ? ...these leaders no longer care but for the funds to steal, nd when they bribe themselves and give some Kobo to some masses, they are free to the treasury to steal and steal our generation and some of u will still come online to support them, and pick bad from 'bads'... I'm ashame as a Nigerian , and I am also ashame for u to compare the politics in US to Nigeria... Go to Ghana, Rwanda , Ethiopia , just their airport alone , u will cry for ur father land, and u want to compare the US to Nigeria , who pays unemployed citizens and citizens , country that will never sleep is a citizen dies, and u compare them to Nigeria they killings, hardship , suffering is part of the politics , the lockdown did not teach u pple lesson yet u must correlate, party, religion and tribe to all elections as the political ciminal leaders want it, whereas, none of their children are in Nigeria , they divide and rule, winner takes all, make things difficult for u , so that when u are hungry , u will be scared to fight for what belongs to u and take everyshit from them for ur survival ( i.e using the military leadership rule 53, to govern u) , I don't want to talk about South Africa.. let alone USA... Just small Ghana here they conduct election without declearing holiday , people votes while doing their daily job , but not in Nigeria the acclaim lion of africa, same to India , Indonesia that Nigeria population is not close to, yet the peoples votes counts. When are we going to wake up in Nigerians ??, Things are getting worse , 2023 will be the worst , which is the brain behind the problems in Edo state ... It is a slap to our face ...former President Obasanjo also did thesame and even tried to repeat it the 4th time in 2019 ... Shame to all Nigrians , world capital of poverty with the world richest leaders and politicians... Here in Edo north ,when PDP comes , the people go to get something to eat, when APC comes same thing happens , also other parties ,the PDP have bought majority of the people while APC pumping good money to counter such move with a take over of the Edo assembly to achieving their aim since they can't withstand ...ND the fact is that who ever becomes victorious will always steal the money back, and the people keep suffering So sad ...I am still waiting for Nigerians to wake up, cos no matter what , I will never be poor or hope on any politician to get money... May Allah alone be praise for that.
Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by oneunited(m): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
Trumpcard05:
John Alechenu and Tobi Aworinde

https://punchng.com/oshiomhole-has-hijacked-ize-iyamus-campaign-dg-apc-govs-forum/

You are part of the problem of APC, how easy is it to see someone destructing what u have suffered to build for 8 years? What did u say when Obaseki refused to inaugurate 14 lawmakers duly elected by their constituencies,what was their crime? Oga, it is not by force to remain in APC,if its ideology doesn't worth ur time anymore,pls decamp like the Saraki,Dino,Dogara, Obaseki,etc but never to return!!!
Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by oneunited(m): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Jakemedg:
Before nko ?
Anyone who is following happenings in Edo state knows the election is between Oshiomole and Obaseki. POI is just Oshiomole's stooge.

President Buhari need to call Oshiomole to order before he sets the state on fire.

Just the way Obaseki was his stooge in 2016,abi? Abeg use ur head small nah!!! Obaseki has already put fire on the state,when the time comes he 'll tell Edo people where in the budget it was provided to renovate the EDHA, he has raped democracy in broad daylight in Edo and he is facing the consequences even before Sept 19th.
Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by nickxtra(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

Mr DG mind ya business

The guy is nonsense
Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by goldmatrix(m): 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
...only very few apc leaders have brains including Lukeman but I doubt if they are up to 2..
Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by SavageMaster: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dannyset:
grin

Oga, wetin concern you?

If Ize-Iyamu wins, a fresh crisis will emerge between him and Oshio. Oshio will try to pocket him and dictate to him, while Ize-Iyamu will try to assert himself.

That clash will be inevitable
Re: Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign by basybasy: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
An already rigged election ... I am smarter now.
It is a conclusive election, because izeiyamu is already a next Edo state Gov. APC will never allowed PDP to use back door snatchs Edo from them. Edo is d only APC state in south south. If one ipob is making noise,let them be. 2023 is already on motion and Edo election is for capacity testing and win win for izeiyamu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State / What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari / EFCC Seizes Passport Of Joe Agi For Paying $30,000 Into Onnoghen's Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.