Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Telegram's New Cryptocurrency, All You Need To Know, Make Money From It - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Telegram's New Cryptocurrency, All You Need To Know, Make Money From It (244 Views)

Join Telegram Groups For Job Vacancies / TELEGRAM Users! Stay Woke, Don't Stay Broke... / Quick!!! Join Job Hunters Zone On Telegram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Telegram's New Cryptocurrency, All You Need To Know, Make Money From It by maiiilooo(m): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2020
Telegram introduce a new cryptocurrency called GRAM free which u can earn free for now before it goes up in price.
No reg fee needed
U can start without investment

What is Gram?

Gram is a cryptocurrency. A feature of Gram is the high speed of transactions. Cryptocurrencies implemented on early blockchain platforms due to the low speed of transactions are more suitable for investment than for use as a payment tool. For inctance, Bitcoin can provide only 7 transactions per second for all users, Ethereum - 15. The Gram blockchain platform is expected to be millions of transactions per second. It is should become a crypto-analog of Visa and Mastercard.

Why are they free?

10% of the Gram mass is allocated to a nonprofit organization which will keep the infrastructure operational.
It's not a do or die something but I'm sure u won't like to miss this chance to make cool cash..
Just like how bitcoin started now it's worth 5M+

Drop ur whatapp number below to be added to my group chat
if you are interested, trust me u won't be asked to pay any fee...
At least I don't mind putting like 50 people through, that what I can take for now..
Re: Telegram's New Cryptocurrency, All You Need To Know, Make Money From It by maiiilooo(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2020
You can join the group through this link below https:///Fn4fskOUtMs50WlOnxaV7O

(1) (Reply)

PRODUCTION CREW VACANCY / If Your Salary Is Not Enough For You, Then This Business Opportunity Is For You! / Lamstands Cleaning Ventures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.