Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) (4729 Views)

Bobrisky’s "Sister" Drags Eniola Ajao For Abandoning Bobrisky In EFCC Net(Video) / Exposed: Joeboy Didn't Abandoned His Twin Brother (see Details, Video) / Don Jazzy Celebrates Burna Boy, Fireboy & Joeboy For Having A Great 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by 247updated: 10:45am On Aug 08, 2020
Young Chief has reacted to the issue on ground about Joeboy abandoning his twin brother after limelight.

He took his Instagram story to react saying after small fame people will forget their twin brother

2 Shares

Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by squash47(m): 10:50am On Aug 08, 2020
So weytin he for do na.....why him brother no go hustle to bring himself up too ?

He no see psquare as each of Dem dey hustle on their own now ?

Joeboy no owe his twin brother anything.

If to say na thief joeboy dey thief, SARS come catch am, his brother go follow am go jail ?...

Hustle o, make u no say ur brother forget u.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by deetin(m): 11:16am On Aug 08, 2020
squash47:
So weytin he for do na.....why him brother no go hustle to bring himself up too ?

If to say na thief joeboy dey thief, SARS come catch am, his brother go follow am go jail ?...

I disagree with you, are you making these money to oppress or lift your family out of poverty? If everybody dey ok , even rich man go rest , try your best first of all, if you want your family to stand

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by macdammy(m): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2020
Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by squash47(m): 11:43am On Aug 08, 2020
deetin:

I disagree with you, are you making these money to oppress or lift your family out of poverty? If everybody dey ok , even rich man go rest , try your best first of all, if you want your family to stand
that his brother is lazy....

Moreover, joeboy na still upcoming artist. So he should carry all his savings and give his brother so that he will rise more by lifting him ?

Guy, forget d talk. Most people don't have brothers and sisters, yet they are doing reasonably fine.

Make joeboy twin brother go find hustle.

3 Likes

Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by Chatinews: 11:49am On Aug 08, 2020
squash47:

Moreover, joeboy na still upcoming artist. So he should carry all his savings and give his brother so that he will rise more by lifting him ?

Guy, forget d talk. Most people don't have brothers and sisters, yet they are doing reasonably fine.

Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by 247updated: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2020
deetin:

So na make dem no go go hustle their own?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by News247updated: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
squash47:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by silibaba: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
People na ona na him dey open trend they ask "should i buy my girl this Iphone 30" but forget say charity begins inside yoir room.
squash47:

1 Like

Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by squash47(m): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
silibaba:
People na ona na him dey open trend they ask "should i buy my girl this Iphone 30" but forget say charity begins inside yoir room.
oga, God give everybody d same life.

If to say na d guy invest on joeboy, that one go dey understandable no be say he go just wake up dey expect his brother to begin carry am dey go up.

Some people lazy for this life, Dem too dey hope make their brothers or sisters lift them up.

Besides, two of Dem na age mates nothing wey job take dey special pass am. What if to say Dem no born joeboy for d family. So d guy no for get another means of survival ?

Again: joeboy no dey owe his brother anything except say e get more to d story wey we no know.
Make he dey there dey hope.

1 Like

Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by squash47(m): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
247updated:

So na make dem no go go hustle their own?
atire o...help me ask am abeg
Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by Instablog9jaa: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
squash47:

If to say na d guy invest on joeboy, that one go dey understandable no be say he go just wake up dey expect his brother to begin carry am dey go up.

Some people lazy for this life, Dem too dey hope make their brothers or sisters lift them up.

Besides, two of Dem na age mates nothing wey job take dey special pass am. What if to say Dem no born joeboy for d family. So d guy no for get another means of survival ?

Again: joeboy no dey owe his brother anything except say e get more to d story wey we no know.

Just look at what this one is saying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by 247updated: 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
squash47:

What are blood for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by silibaba: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Am not saying the brother should depend on joeboy.

I said charity begins at home.

You wanna tell me he is not doing giving away to fans, girls and many more.

You didnt grow up with them so may not know what small chief is talking about.
squash47:

2 Likes

Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by silibaba: 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
But how e go be u personally to pull up in lambo, flying private jet and your brother is just a mere cleaner in a confectionary.

How will you feel about it?

Even animals dont reason the way we human reason anymore.

Blood is thicker than water, no longer holds water anymore shey?
squash47:

4 Likes

Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by silibaba: 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
You think say making money na by hardwork.

Go and check very well.
squash47:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by 247updated: 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
silibaba:
You think say making money na by hardwork.

Go and check very well.

You're right
Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by Instablog9jja: 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
silibaba:
But how e go be u personally to pull up in lambo, flying private jet and your brother is just a mere cleaner in a confectionary.

undecided
Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by jesmond3945: 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
silibaba:

fine life no balance but what guarantee that if joeboy invest on his brother, the brother go blow. You see guys don't know what people pass through to blow. Lack of sleep, eating less, stress, collecting insults, even near death experience and when you have made it. One person in the name of brother will wake up and claim your wealth. When Joe boy what's sleeping in the studio where was his brother?
Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by News247updated: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
jesmond3945:
fine life no balance but what guarantee that if joeboy invest on his brother, the brother go blow. You see guys don't know what people pass through to blow. Lack of sleep, eating less, stress, collecting insults, even near death experience and when you have made it. One person in the name of brother will wake up and claim your wealth. When Joe boy what's sleeping in the studio where was his brother?

No meaning in what u just said
Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by Korllami007: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
jesmond3945:
fine life no balance but what guarantee that if joeboy invest on his brother, the brother go blow. You see guys don't knowwhat people pass through to blow. Lack of sleep, eating less, stress, collecting insults, even near death experience and when you have made it. One person in the name of brother will wake up and claim your wealth. When Joe boy what's sleeping in the studio where was his brother?

Just imagine every one has this kind of mentality, obviously, you yourself won't see favour from people that in position to help you because they will be saying that "I've passed through a lot to get to this position".
I no say someone don do you favour before. Now, imagine they have this kind of mentality, where will you be? Ask yourself this question, will joeyboy himself will be in this position if no one helped him?
The likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Bill Gate etc, have been through a lot before they get to the top, but that doesn't stop them from helping family and people around them.

The ladder that you will step on before you get to the top are people you see around you. They are not God or angels that are going to come down from heaven to help you. Hardly can you see someone that'll be successful on his own without the help of human beings.

If your can't help your closest family when you get rich, it'll do a lot of good to your family and the soceity for you to remain poor.
Sometimes money will finish, but the closest people to you: your brothers, sisters, parents will still be around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by Shukusheka(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
People will hear one-side to a story and give full judgement. So you expect us to indict Joeboy based off a story someone posted on Whatsapp? grin

1 Like

Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by jesmond3945: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nobody helped me. Uncles, family members my father helped none of them came through for me. Even when my father was sick none helped, when I got married nobody helped me. So I learnt the hard way and God has blessed me today. So I don't hold anything against anyone because everyone has their own race to run. If I depended on anyone I wouldn't be were I am today. Learn to take your destiny in your hands. The only thing I would tell you is learn the secret to make it in life. Even here in Europe, I have helped our brothers to get jobs even at that some have not even thanked me but I don't feel any grudge because I am not doing it so that I would gain anything, just doing it as a hobby.
I don't want anybody's favour, just give me my pay for the job I have done. If I have not invested in your life I have no right to reap.
Joeboy has talent, even if he was helped it would not take him anywhere if there was no talent to oil it. After all we see guys in Instagram doing challenge, getting followers and you tell me if a record label signed him they actually helped him. False. If you don't sign him, there are others waiting to sign him. There is no free lunch anywhere. Bill gate or Ronaldo will not give you money if they don't have an agenda. All the vaccines bill gate sold to Africa is just one mission to depopulate.
Korllami007:

Just imagine every one has this kind of mentality, obviously, you yourself won't see favour from people that in position to help you because they will be saying that "I've passed through a lot to get to this position".
I no say someone don do you favour before. Now, imagine they have this kind of mentality, where will you be? Ask yourself this question, will joeyboy himself will be in this position if no one helped him?
The likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Bill Gate etc, have been through a lot before they get to the top, but that doesn't stop them from helping family and people around them.

The ladder that you will step on before you get to the top are people you see around you. They are not God or angels that are going to come down from heaven to help you. Hardly can you see someone that'll be successful on his own without the help of human beings.

If your can't help your closest family when you get rich, it'll do a lot of good to your family and the soceity for you to remain poor.
Sometimes money will finish, but the closest people to you: your brothers, sisters, parents will still be around.
Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by jesmond3945: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
News247updated:

No meaning in what u just said
shut up
Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by soundlala: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
squash47:

see wetin u dey talk, imagine nah ur brother first blow, wetin stop am to lift u, guy reason like person when done tire for apc n pdp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by soundlala: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
see as people dey defend bad thing.
this same set will run online n b begging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by News247updated: 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
soundlala:
see as people dey defend bad thing.
this same set will run online n b begging.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by olisaEze(m): 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
See gobé! grin Is the said broda sleeping on d streets?

What exactly is d individual posting the story on his WhatsApp hoping to achieve? because I doubt he’s doing it out of love for joeboy or his broda.

Success has many relations while failure is an orphan.

My friend stop waiting to inherit fame from ur twin broda, goan hustle joor! grin grin
Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by EmmySparky(m): 11:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lol if this is true then Joeboy fvck up...even Messi and Ronaldo still dey help their family upon all those their money...not to talk of the lil cash Joe is making...if him money come reach bill gate that means him family no go see or hear from him again...na major fvck up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by leaderlegend(m): 12:38am On Aug 09, 2020
Are you guys normal at all? How on earth is this guy even related to Joeboy ..
Do y’all even mind searching for the so called twin brother on INSTAGRAM..

No be only twin brother..mumu grin

A random person will just cook up story ,and y’all be here ranting shiiits
Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by ednut1(m): 1:17am On Aug 09, 2020
The guy is not a twin but a lookalike. Bloggers no just get sense
Re: Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) by davillian(m): 5:00am On Aug 09, 2020
That's one problem with these young celeb
But their head go later correct

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... / Chaii, This Young Girl Was Wearing Only Panties In Her Room & Started Wild Photo / See What A White Lady Was Spotted Doing To D'banj On Stage In USA(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.