Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid (7233 Views)

Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex / Bilikisu Ali Is The 18-Year-Old Who Died During Sex In Yobe Governmet Lodge / Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by SundayRichKid: 11:13am On Aug 08, 2020
Married Nigerian Man Collapse and nearly Died during Marathon Sex with a Calabar woman inside his hotel room (video)

Nigeria man got more than what he bargained for after he almost pass away while having immorality with a woman in a hotel room.

According to the report, the Nigerian man called The woman who is from calabar to a hotel room upon agreement they Both indulge in the act of adultery while on the process the Nigerian man all of a sudden Collapse and...

Watch Video Below:

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/08/married-nigerian-man-collapse-and-nearly-died-during-marathon-sex-with-a-calabar-woman-inside-his-hotel-room-video/ [/url]

Re: Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by ProphetofOdin: 11:17am On Aug 08, 2020
Lolzzz. Men, are always desperate to go back to our origin.

If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
Re: Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by GeneralPula: 11:52am On Aug 08, 2020
Damn!

Calabar girl.. Make I keep mute cuz if I talk wetin I know.. lipsrsealed
Re: Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by yanabasee1(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2020
Married Nigerian man.... And the Calabar girl is not also a Nigerian??

If you have to mention the girl's tribe ... So us the stress to tell us which tribe the man is ...

Stop promoting tribalism....Both of them are Nigerians.

9 Likes

Re: Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by Vyzz: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
I dey tell people....

Is better to just stand up were ur boxerz and run... If u Don do ur do and she still insist...

Run oo
Re: Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by DaddyRochie1642: 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
Am sure the man did all the work... I always tell guys, if you want to Bang KPEKUS, always let the woman come on top of you and "Ride you", let her use that her energy that she's saving while you relax and watch her use all her energy in riding you...anybody that wants to faint, it's her that'll faint grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by Dayoebe(m): 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Calabar
Re: Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by punisha: 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
Damnnnnnn niggur

This one is not alright anything o.
Re: Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by WonderManly(m): 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
SundayRichKid:
Married Nigerian Man Collapse and nearly Died during Marathon Sex with a Calabar woman inside his hotel room (video)

Nigeria man got more than what he bargained for after he almost pass away while having immorality with a woman in a hotel room.

According to the report, the Nigerian man called The woman who is from calabar to a hotel room upon agreement they Both indulge in the act of adultery while on the process the Nigerian man all of a sudden Collapse and...

Watch Video Below:

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/08/married-nigerian-man-collapse-and-nearly-died-during-marathon-sex-with-a-calabar-woman-inside-his-hotel-room-video/ [/url]

Re: Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by handsomeyitayo(m): 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
ProphetofOdin:
Lolzzz. Men, are always desperate to go back to our origin.

If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
your signature please elucidate me, is it Bitcoin investment? Please your WhatsApp number let chat
Re: Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by paulolee(m): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
the guy an jus kill himself...swimming pool wey legends better than you no fit swim finish naim you wan swim and end...even micheal phels that won more gold only swim for some mins..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by Karemarealty288(m): 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
Thank God for delivering him from the vagina of a Calabar woman....in fact ChukwuEbuka!!

Re: Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
something must kill a man
Re: Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by eejo(m): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ladies be warned many Nigerian Men are not healthy. They take all sort of drugs for sex. Unhealthy Man and drugs are recepie for collapse and Death during long sex.

1 Like

Re: Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
Shuo!

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Next time wen any woman tell am "harder harder", e go jump up say "harder harder kee you there"

1 Like

Re: Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by ProphetofOdin: 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
handsomeyitayo:
your signature please elucidate me, is it Bitcoin investment? Please your WhatsApp number let chat

Zero eight zero three six seven zero zero three seven five.

Just follow the link and register all the explanation you need is on the site.
Re: Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by Firstorderwizard(m): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
Afonja disgracing Africa since 1880
Re: Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by Ebukamatth(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
Local man is speechless
Re: Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by emeka55: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
Na wa o. Make person no die on top puna. What will u tell God
Re: Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by Sluvist(m): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
At least it is not a motor accident, no viewer discretion.
Re: Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by chinoonew09: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
damn niggar isorite....
the power of kpekus is behond kinkom,
the Ibeku man want to challanges calabar woman for bedmatic i pity u...
for kpekus, no one can defeat calabar woman in that romp...if he like, he can tramadol 3000mg.
Re: Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by Henrydata(m): 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Na wah ooo

Mainwhile check my signature
Re: Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by rowland545(m): 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
This one just escaped death by the whisker....

Kpekus has killed more men than covid 19...

Righteousness come and tell them more
Re: Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by Liposure: 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Am sure the man did all the work... I always tell guys, if you want to Bang KPEKUS, always let the woman come on top of you and "Ride you", let her use that her energy that she's saving while you relax and watch her use all her energy in riding you...anybody that wants to faint, it's her that'll faint grin grin
i like calling the shots
Re: Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by Powerfly(f): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
Wonders!.. Man might be an alpha fainting male.. Maybe
Re: Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by Burgerlomo: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Afonja disgracing Africa since 1880

Re: Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by bossvinqualad25(m): 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
Men please always do the little u can nd leave d rest,for the cleaning of your school and also fumigation before full resumption,contact prolific giant cleaning services and if u are a site engineer u can reach out to me lets work together
Re: Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid by UDUJ(m): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
azraeljaheel:
something must kill a man

I agree something must kill a man, but dying in the process of having sex should not be one of them. That's a shameful type of death

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe / D Danger When A Girl Is Expose To Sex Too Early. / Guys: If You're To Choose One Out Of These Girls Which One Would It Be[picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.