Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,781 members, 7,798,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? (4664 Views)

How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? / "God, Even Our Own God." / Reprimand For Each Individual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by MizMyColi(f): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2020
Hello Religion Section!
I've missed you, my friends cheesy

MuttleyLaff, how do you do!?
LoJ my dearest grin grin
Sarassin wink wink
Analice, long time o

Pardon my unremberance of monikers

So I have this question.

Is it possible that we all have our own God that we should be conversing with, and maybe not focus on the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, as our God might be incompatible with theirs?

Just thinking out loud.

What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Righteousness89(m): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2020
There is only one GOD! That is GOD ALMIGHTY. The God of Abramham, Issac and Isreal!
The Covenant Keeping God..

Any other is a toy!

6 Likes

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Vyzz: 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
For the igbo people....

Everybody has his or her own CHI

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by delkuf(m): 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
It is possible to have your own god, but there is only one God who have all the powers of heaven and Earth. He is Almighty God. He is the Creator of heaven and Earth and everything in it including you. And He is my Father. I believe in sent his son Jesus Christ to come and die for my sins and your sins and the sins of the whole world in the flesh and ressurected from the dead in the flesh.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by WinningEleven(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
I think what you mean by God is guardian angel. And no, the spiritual seat at which you have placed them is not right.
Angels are not meant to be worshipped since we are equals but still in the impure form.
We are equals, just tempore inferior

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by MizMyColi(f): 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
Vyzz:
For the igbo people....

Yes, I've been thinking about this bit a lot.
Like from when I was younger, I would hear my mom singing and saying chi nke Alex, chi Umu Isreal. It makes me wonder now.

Could it be that our fore father's deciphered this early on. Wouldnt it make sense then to pray to your God or relate with your God instead of forcing yourself to be adopted by other people's God?

Also, for people who pray and say Oh God of Oyedepo and Adeboye, answer me today...

Are they not undermining their own (chi)?

I think it would help for us to go within and connect to our own chi, source, or God.
Leave the God of the Israelites alone for now and watch your life transform for better.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by MizMyColi(f): 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
WinningEleven:
I think what you mean by God is guardian angel. And no, the spiritual seat at which you have placed them is not right.
Angels are not meant to be worshipped since we are equals but still in the impure form.
We are equals, just tempore inferior

Certainly not.
I don't take a Chi is an angel.

Otherwise, we wouldn't have names like Chinedum, Chimuanya, Chineke, Chioma, Chimdiebube.

You get?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by MizMyColi(f): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
delkuf:
It is possible to have your own god, but there is only one God who have all the powers of heaven and Earth. He is Almighty God. He is the Creator of heaven and Earth and everything in it including you. And He is my Father. I believe in sent his son Jesus Christ to come and die for my sins and your sins and the sins of the whole world in the flesh and ressurected from the dead in the flesh.

I get your angle.
But my question to you is this:

Is the Almighty God the same one as the real God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by engrtee(f): 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Yes, we do. We each have our own God. God is within us. We only have to communicate with our personal god by practicing deep meditation.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Vyzz: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
I don't know much but let me say what I know....

The igbos acknowledge the supreme God Chukwu.... But we all have our person Chi...

And we will pray, consult, ask and Communicate with our personal Chi who will take it to God the supreme... CHUKWU...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
MizMyColi:

Yes, I've been thinking about this bit a lot.
Like from when I was younger, I would hear my mom singing and saying chi nke Alex, chi Umu Isreal. It makes me wonder now.

Could it be that our fore father's deciphered this early on. Wouldnt it make sense then to pray to your God or relate with your God instead of forcing yourself to be adopted by other people's God?

Also, for people who pray and say Oh God of Oyedepo and Adeboye, answer me today...

Are they not undermining their own (chi)?

I think it would help for us to go within and connect to our own chi, source, or God.
Leave the God of the Israelites alone for now and watch your life transform for better.

Ka Chukwu goziekwa go ofuma..

We have our own gods here but we abandon them and worship a good from the middle East

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Kobojunkie: 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
MizMyColi:
Hello Religion Section!

LoJ my dearest grin grin
Sarassin wink wink
Analice, long time o

So I have this question.

Is it possible that we all have our own God that we should be conversing with, and maybe not focus on the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, as our God might be incompatible with theirs?

Just thinking out loud.

What do you think?
There are cultures where individual families have gods of their own.

I have personally tried being my own God and I sucked at it and I have tried having nature as my God but I am not sure why she never did respond kindly to me. I even started recycling and gardening to honour her but animals and insects killed off my plants even before they took root in some cases, and as for recycling, I still do that but given up on nature as god over me.

I tried a bunch of other ideas out there but have yet to try the family gods idea since I don't think my ancestors are worth worshipping, not that they were bad people.

I settled with the one that worked for me.. Actually responded when I called out and all.I mean He is real....not a figment of my mental and able to influence my reality in ways that I have failed at.

What am I saying? You don't need to consider what others are doing as far as who you chose as God over you. It is meant to be a personal relationship and so you need to make sure the one you chose to serve really stands for you in the end.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Kobojunkie: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
Vyzz:
For the igbo people....
That is a lie because even as you move across ibo land, you are bound to run across so many different beliefs.

Same is seen with most every culture out there.
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by delkuf(m): 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
MizMyColi:

I get your angle.

The Almighty God is the same as the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. God is the same. the Bible says Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today and forever. He hasn't change. The problem is that we are not serving Him the right way. There is something the Holy Spirit just thought me few minutes ago. Do you know that there is a word of God for every day. Every day God has a word for you. The Lord Jesus Christ said, it is written, man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. The Lord Jesus Christ equate the word of God with our every day food. We live by food. And the Lord Jesus Christ said you should not alone on food but by the word of God. That means as you eat daily, you are to hear the word of God daily. Now when last have hear the word of God. This truth cost lot of things. failure of your not hearing the word of God, just like when you are not eating, you become spiritually starved. When you are starved spiritually, it affect your physical being because it affect every area of your live. your physical, financial and emotional life. When things are like this, we would say God is not good or He doesn't answer prayers. So sis the problem is not God but we. If we can seek out the right ways of serving God, we would see the best of God.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
MizMyColi:
Hello Religion Section!
LoJ my dearest grin grin
Sarassin wink wink
Analice, long time o
So I have this question.
Just thinking out loud.
What do you think?

The title "ALMIGHTY GOD" simply means a Supreme Being!
There is no way each individual can have his/her own PERSONAL God, that's exactly what Satan suggested for Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden, indirectly each person will now have a personal secret altar in his heart where he/she bows to himself alone so that whatever rules or laws binding on others is of no concern to them since each is only submissive to his own God! Genesis 3:5
Of course each nation in the world have a name for this PERSONAL God that's worshiped by each individual, in Yorùbá land it's called ORÍ!
When talking about ORÍ there's nothing that's of concern to it's worshipers about others, in fact ORÍ is the God promoting selfish ambitions!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Major001(m): 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Everyone, believer or unbeliever, has a guardian angel. But only every true believer (born again) has the Holy Spirit indwelling him or her.
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by MizMyColi(f): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
I suppose we don't know it all then.
Good to have you share your thoughts.
Thanks to everyone who has contributed.

Sometimes, I can't help but conclude that life is deep; that truly, there's more we don't know than we do know.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Maximus69:

The title "ALMIGHTY GOD" simply means a Supreme Being!
There is no way each individual can have his/her own PERSONAL God, that's exactly what Satan suggested for Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden, indirectly each person will now have a personal secret altar in his heart where he/she bows to himself alone so that whatever rules or laws binding on others is of no concern to them since each is only submissive to his own God! Genesis 3:5
Of course each nation in the world have a name for this PERSONAL God that's worshiped by each individual, in Yorùbá land it's called ORÍ!
When talking about ORÍ there's nothing that's of concern to it's worshipers about others, in fact ORÍ is the God promoting selfish ambitions!

This is entirely an indication that you understand the Bible or Yoruba spirituality.

As a matter of fact, humans were referred to as Gods/Elohim in the bible, a title which is used to refer to the MOST HIGH, which is the Supreme Being of the entire universe. The Most High in this case is known as Eledumare among the Yoruba people. Jehovah/Yahweh, Baal and the 70 children of El are all his subjects. You need to read Deuteronomy 32:8-9 to understand that Jehovah only inherited because he is a subject of the Most High (compare Psalm 78:71).

While MOST HIGH or call it Eledumare is the supreme being, with subordinates like Jehovah, Chemosh, Milcolm, Asherath, Baal, Yam, Ashta, Anat, and others, these subordinates are Elohim (children of El), designated for different nations and race (Micah 4:5). Jehovah acknowledge the existence of other divinities in 1 Kings 11:5, 33.

Now read Psalm 82:6 compare John 10:34, humans were refferred to as Elohim, same branch as Jehovah.
John 10:34 CJB
Yeshua answered them, “Isn’t it written in your Torah, ‘I have said, “You people are Elohim’ ”?

In defining Elohim, Exo 22:28 gave the shot between God/gods/judge. It boils down to what you call God.

So biblically, Humans are Gods...

You should have dive into another Spiritual system which exposes your multi-faceted ignorance about Yoruba philosophy and spirituality.

Firstly, Yoruba people acknowledge a Supreme Being (Elyon) called Eledumare. And he is known simply as Ultimate Cause of Existence. Eledumare could be called by given many titles but not Ori as you ascribed up there.

Secondly, Orisas are simply manifestation, a microcosm aspect of Eledumare. While Eledumare is infinity, Orisa are the finite nature of Him.

Thirdly, Yoruba never for once conflate Eledumare with Ori. Ori is the guardian angel that control and direct the reality of humans. Ori is the consciousness, qualia, subjectivity and distinguishable individuality, a part of the totality of Eledumare.

Lastly, much as the Bible acknowledged, Ori is an orisa (divinity) and Personal Deity of every individuals.

Yoruba spirituality sees God more as authority or values. Everything that add values or dominion over our existence is our God. Our survival is dependent on food which passes into our body system through our mouth; Ifa calls mouth 'Olubobotiribo' which is the deity that receive most sacrifice. Bible acknowledge belly as God.

However, personal God of the Yoruba is Ori, a distinctive part of Olodumare.

Ori is orisa, orisa bi Olorun kosi.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
MizMyColi:

I get your angle.

Jehovah is the son of El

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

This is entirely an indication that you understand the Bible or Yoruba spirituality.

As a matter of fact, humans were referred to as Gods/Elohim in the bible, a title which is used to refer to the MOST HIGH, which is the Supreme Being of the entire universe. The Most High in this case is known as Eledumare among the Yoruba people. Jehovah/Yahweh, Baal and the 70 children of El are all his subjects. You need to read Deuteronomy 32:8-9 to understand that Jehovah only inherited because he is a subject of the Most High (compare Psalm 78:71).

While MOST HIGH or call it Eledumare is the supreme being, with subordinates like Jehovah, Chemosh, Milcolm, Asherath, Baal, Yam, Ashta, Anat, and others, these subordinates are Elohim (children of El), designated for different nations and race (Micah 4:5). Jehovah acknowledge the existence of other divinities in 1 Kings 11:5, 33.

Now read Psalm 82:6 compare John 10:34, humans were refferred to as Elohim, same branch as Jehovah.
Yeshua answered them, “Isn’t it written in your Torah, ‘I have said, “You people are Elohim’ ”?

In defining Elohim, Exo 22:28 gave the shot between God/gods/judge. It boils down to what you call God.

You should have dive into another Spiritual system which exposes your multi-faceted ignorance about Yoruba philosophy and spirituality.

Firstly, Yoruba people acknowledge a Supreme Being (Elyon) called Eledumare. And he is known simply as Ultimate Cause of Existence. Eledumare could be called by given many titles but not Ori as you ascribed up there.

Secondly, Orisas are simply manifestation, a microcosm aspect of Eledumare. While Eledumare is infinity, Orisa are the finite nature of Him.

Thirdly, Yoruba never for once conflate Eledumare with Ori. Ori is the guardian angel that control and direct the reality of humans. Ori is the consciousness, qualia, subjectivity and distinguishable individuality, a part of the totality of Eledumare.

Lastly, much as the Bible acknowledged, Ori is an orisa (divinity) and Personal Deity of every individuals.

Yoruba spirituality sees God more as authority or values. Everything that add values or dominion over our existence is our God. Our survival is dependent on food which passes into our body system through our mouth; Ifa calls mouth 'Olubobotiribo' which is the deity that receive most sacrifice. Bible acknowledge belly as God.

This is why i told you that discussing with you is a waste of time!

You never read my comment, you just jumped in to start arguing sentimentality in support of your non-existence deities instead of asking simple questions to grasp exactly what i meant!

ORÍ when translated literally means HEAD, thus the worshipers often call out by saying "ORÍ mi" meaning "My Head", of course everyone has a head on his/her neck!
So ORÍ is the personal God each selfish person throughout the world worships, it simply means they have a secret altar in their hearts to which each selfish person bows down to everyday like worshiping himself/herself and giving priority to his/her selfish ambitions.

Jehovah is the Almighty God (Olódùmarè) according to Exodus 6:2-3; Psalms 83:18

As for the selfish worshipers of ORÍ, Jehovah acknowledged them as gods of their own self {Psalms 82:1} and said they will perish because they can't save themselves from the hand of death {Psalms 82:6} unlike the one and only TRUE God (Jehovah) who promised to swallow death forever! Isaiah 25:8 undecided
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Kobojunkie: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
Maximus69:

This is why i told you that discussing with you is a waste of time!

You never read my comment, you just jumped in to start arguing without asking simple questions to grasp exactly what i meant!

ORÍ is the personal God each selfish person throughout the world worships, it simply means they have a secret altar in their hearts that each person bows down to everyday like worshiping themselves and giving priority to their selfish ambitions.

Jehovah is the Almighty God according to Exodus 6:2-3; Psalms 83:18

As for the selfish worshipers of ORÍ, Jehovah acknowledged them as gods of their own self {Psalms 82:1} and said they will perish because they can't save themselves from the hand of death {Psalms 82:6} unlike the one and only TRUE God (Jehovah) who promised to swallow death forever! Isaiah 25:8 undecided

What you wrote is total misconception of both the concept of Ori, and the subject of Godhood in the Yoruba spiritual system.

Worship among the Yoruba people is way beyond bowing down or praying to a sacred object. Worship is more of acknowledging the worth of something or someone. So when the Yoruba people say 'bo ori' which mean worship Ori, it simply mean acknowledging Ori, as against your position that they have a dedicated altar and/or bow to worship Ori religiously. There is no dedicated shrine for one Ori, just as no one bow to Ori. Understanding worship in this sense can be related to money worshipping according to Matthew 6:24, as no one bow to or have dedicated shrine for worshipping money.

God Almighty according to Exodus 6:2-3 is translated from the word El-shaddai. El-shaddai is the tittle that belongs to El, the canaanite Supreme God which Jehovah is his subject. Baal according to the Urgarit texts is also regarded as El-shaddai. El-shaddai in Yoruba is Oyigiyigi, a title that symbolise strength, and is ascribed to Esu Odara. There is nothing spectacular with identifying Jehovah as El-shaddai.

1. El-shaddai means God of the mountain(s). https://www.biblegateway.com/resources/encyclopedia-of-the-bible/El-Shaddai-El-Shadday

Mountain in that context is a representation of strength, or might not Ultimacy. It relates largely to Oyigiyigi, a title of Esu. Jehovah been God of the hill is acknowledged in 1 kings 20:23 and Judge 1:19

2. If you look at Exodus 6:2-3 closely, you will notice the word 'as'

And God said to Moses, “I am Yahweh—‘the LORD.’ I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as El-Shaddai—‘God Almighty’ —but I did not reveal my name, Yahweh, to them.

As is used to indicate by comparison the way that something happens or is done. Jehovah is comparing himself to El in term of strength. He appeared 'as' El-shaddai... He isn't El-shaddai.

I can appear strong as Iron, doesn't mean I am Iron.

3. El shaddai is simply an epithet of God. It has nothing to do with been Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

What you wrote is total misconception of both the concept of Ori, and the subject of Godhood in the Yoruba spiritual system.

Worship among the Yoruba people is way beyond bowing down or praying to a sacred object. Worship is more of acknowledging the worth of something or someone. So when the Yoruba people say 'bo ori' which mean worship Ori, it simply mean acknowledgement Ori, as against your position that they have a dedicated altar and/or bow to worship religiously Ori. There is no dedicated shrine for one Ori, just as no one bow to Ori. Understanding worship in this sense can be related to money worshipping according to Matthew 6:24

God Almighty according to Exodus 6:2-3 is translated from the word El-shaddai. El-shaddai is the tittle that belongs to El, the canaanite Supreme God which Jehovah is his subject. El-shaddai in Yoruba is Oyigiyigi, a title that symbolise strength, and is ascribed to Esu Odara. There is nothing spectacular with identifying Jehovah as El-shaddai.

1. El-shaddai God of the mountain(s). https://www.biblegateway.com/resources/encyclopedia-of-the-bible/El-Shaddai-El-Shadday

Mountain in that context is a representation of strength, not Ultimacy. It relates largely to Oyigiyigi, a title of Esu. Jehovah been God of the hill is acknowledged in 1 kings 20:23 and Judge 1:19

2. If you look at Exodus 6:2-3 closely, you will notice the word 'as'

And God said to Moses, “I am Yahweh—‘the LORD.’ I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as El-Shaddai—‘God Almighty’—but I did not reveal my name, Yahweh, to them.

As is used to indicate by comparison the way that something happens or is done. Jehovah is comparing himself to El in term of strength.

I can be strong as Iron, doesn't mean I am Iron.

3. El shaddai is simply an epithet of God. It has nothing to do with been Almighty.

I wish someone else could explain better to you that i'm not saying there is a literal altar or shrine where worshipers of personal gods practice their idolatry! undecided

I said there is a SECRET altar IN THEIR HEART where they often bow down secretly to their own self!

This is why greed and selfishness is everywhere today, Jesus' teachings totally contradicts this concept because he taught his own followers the direct opposite telling them to be selfless in their dealings with their fellowman! Matthew 5:38-48

As for Jehovah the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob he proved himself to be the ALMIGHTY GOD by answering all the questions about the origin of life and how the problems we are facing today began!

There is no race where this accurate knowledge can be found except Israel! So from the Bible it's clear that all other race were worshiping demons after Adam and Eve were driven out of the garden.

Though you disputed all of these as mere fairytales so there's no need quoting the Bible to support your fallacious sentimental credulity of no value!
I've discussed with you on the BENEFITS of faith in Jehovah the Almighty God, you became so aggresive to the point you began calling me names and telling me that i should disregard principles that's of any restraint to selfish motive,
even though you came back few months later pleading with those who claims they believe in Jesus to come and rescue you in times of need.
So if there is no benefit in what you're saying then it's useless and hopeless! undecided
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
The personal god is direct WORSHIP offered to Satan!

All those who believe (trust) in personal god will never make peace with others because their only interest is how to gain and they care less about others! smiley
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Maximus69:

I wish someone else could explain better to you that i'm not saying there is a literal altar or shrine where worshipers of personal gods practice their idolatry! undecided

I said there is a SECRET altar IN THEIR HEART where they often bow down secretly to their own self!

There is no secret altar, either in the heart or physical plain, dedicated for the worship of Ori. You are basically distorting and trying to twist the facts. No one bow to himself, that is another balderdash.

Maximus69:
This is why greed and selfishness is everywhere today, Jesus' teachings totally contradicts this concept because he taught his own followers the direct opposite telling them to be selfless in their dealings with their fellowman! Matthew 5:38-48
Humanism and selflessness has nothing to do with Godhood of person.

Maximus69:
As for Jehovah the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob he proved himself to be the ALMIGHTY GOD by answering all the questions about the origin of life and how the problems we are facing today began!

Almighty that could not destroy his people enemy in Judge 1:19?

Maybe you will help us define the word Almighty again.

Maximus69:
There is no race where this accurate knowledge can be found except Israel! So from the Bible it's clear that all other race were worshiping demons after Adam and Eve were driven out of the garden.

The bible fully exposes that concept of Jehovah were stolen from Canaan. This is confirmed by historicity of the data in Urgarit texts. The bible is largely fictional and that is the ultimate truth.

Maximus69:
Though you disputed all of these as mere fairytales so there's no need quoting the Bible to support your fallacious sentimental credulity of no value!
I've discussed with you on the BENEFITS of faith in Jehovah the Almighty God, even though you came back pleading with those who claims they believe in him to come and rescue you in times of need.

Oh darling, you always showcase the poor condition of your brain.

I got help when needed from humans who showed love and kindness to me by contributing their pennies to safeguarding safe delivery of my baby. I prayed for help from HUMANS and not your sky daddy that is impotent. These people profess that Humanism is supreme, and your inability to contribute anything exposes FAITH is useless.

For your info, the head surgeon who operated on my wife is a traditionalist. His hands did the beautiful Jobs of CS. Jehovah, a very useless God couldn't make delivery possible. His impossibility was made through the hands of Dr Adewale, Ondo state Government, and hundred of Nairalanders who have shown love and brotherhood by contributing to the rescuing from impotency of your useless God.

When I needed help, I called for Humans and found the needed help, this is when your God exist in fairy world only.

Thanks for exposing your God as hot air..

Maximus69:
So if there is no benefit in what you're saying then it's useless and hopeless! undecided

I have proven human are Gods. Infact, I called on them when I need help and they answered me. This happened when Jehovah couldn't use your own hands because he is handicap

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Maximus69:
The personal god is direct WORSHIP offered to Satan!

All those who believe (trust) in personal god will never make peace with others because their only interest is how to gain and they care less about others! smiley

Most High whom Jehovah inherited Israel from will prolly be Satan, God of this world

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

Most High whom Jehovah inherited Israel from will prolly be Satan, God of this world

Don't worry, sebi few weeks ago you were begging for everyone on Nairaland to come and help you financially they were praying in Jesus name and contributing, why not tell them Jesus is fictional back then? cheesy

Well my own God can supply all my needs that's why i'm not begging those who will lash me with words before contributing kókú lo kárùn lo for anything! Psalms 23:1

You shameless beggar! wink

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
Maximus69:

Don't worry, sebi few weeks ago you were begging for everyone on Nairaland to come and help you financially they were praying in Jesus name and contributing, why not tell them Jesus is fictional back then? cheesy

Well my own God can supply all my needs that's why i'm not begging those who will lash me with words before contributing kókú lo kárùn lo for anything! Psalms 23:1

You shameless beggar! wink

Oh....those who sent me money were Muslims, Christians and some none believers. However, they related kindly not on religion grounds but human who cared for other humans.

I am proud of begging from humans who answered my prayers/petition. I didn't pray to your useless God, an impotent being of the fairy world.

Thank goodness nothing came from you or any JW on this forum. You had wanted my wife and daughter dead as JW doctrine don't support CS. But these lovely families on nairaland were stronger than your invisible Jehovah and delivered beyond the reach of your fairies.

Everytime I need help, I will return to them....and not to your Useless Jehovah because he didn't live except in your head.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by VirginFinder: 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dotherightthing:
There is only one GOD! That is GOD ALMIGHTY. The God of Abramham, Issac and Isreal!
The Ccovenant Kkeeping God..

Any other is a toy!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

Oh....those who sent me money were Muslims, Christians and some none believers. However, they related kindly not on religion grounds but human who cared for other humans.

I am proud of begging from humans who answered my prayers/petition. I didn't pray to your useless God, an impotent being of the fairy world.

Thank goodness nothing came from you or any JW on this forum. You had wanted my wife and daughter dead as JW doctrine don't support CS. But these lovely families on nairaland were stronger than your invisible Jehovah and delivered beyond the reach of your fairies.

Everytime I need help, I will return to them....and not to your Useless Jehovah because he didn't live except in your head.

Perhaps you don't know, let me enlighten you.

It was your wife (Lizzyangel) who was begging in the name of Jesus Christ that made those believers yielded not because of your crocodile tears! wink
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
MizMyColi:
Hello Religion Section!

LoJ my dearest grin grin
Sarassin wink wink
Analice, long time o

So I have this question.

Just thinking out loud.

What do you think?
Is the God assigned at birth?
Will the number of gods always be greater than the human population?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of Jewish Mother Hugging Her Daugher Seconds B4 Execution / See The Tilapia My Neighbor Offered Me For 20k / The Babylonian Origins Of Easter (ishtar)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.