Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Revealed! How To Use Whatsapp To Get Opinions That You Can Use For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Revealed! How To Use Whatsapp To Get Opinions That You Can Use For Your Business (195 Views)

How To Use Whatsapp Status To Sell Without Being Salesy / Best Logistics Companies To Use For Mini Importation Biz / How To Use Whatsapp Groups To Attract More Customers And Drive Traffic To Your B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! How To Use Whatsapp To Get Opinions That You Can Use For Your Business by Kazrem(m): 11:49am On Aug 08, 2020
This is the secret I used to sell one product to bear a big financial burden. Please, have your pen and paper to jot down the points I want to mention here.

I have leveraged on Whatsapp to make six figures every month. I don't have money to give but I will dash you this info for free. If you use what I want to share with you today, you will turn people's opinions to cash.

Here we go.

Long time ago, I woke up broke. I hate to wake up as a family man, see lists of responsibilities and don't have money to take care of it.

I asked myself what can I do between now and next week to solve all these financial responsibilities.

Different thoughts crossed my mind. I looked at my Whatsapp list and saw I had over 1,000 people there. These people have a problem that I don't know. Let me ask them their problem and then provide a solution to it.

Gbam! The idea worked.

Immediately that morning, I updated three statuses and they went in this order:

First status - Some people do not know how to do online course.

Second status - Some know but are afraid to do it.

Third status - Some do not know and also afraid. Which category do you belong?

That's all.

Come and see my inbox with responses. I got tired of them. But it was in my favor.

Expectedly, many said they don't know a jack on how to create an online course.

Good one.

I then went into action more by doing a free training on how to create an online course.

Remember the steps I shared yesterday? I followed them diligently.

After the value laden free training, I introduced my paid course, The ABC of Creating Your First Online Course and offered an irresistible, eye-bugling discount.

Boom! The offer was grabbed.

I didn't stop marketing the course and as a result, I kept recording sales every week. That was how I was able to bear the financial responsibilities and even still had savings.

What do you pick from this?

Don't let me still do that for you.

Pick the lessons, draw out action plans and execute. Success favors the bold.

If you have any questions, drop it below. I will answer them for you.

Again, this information worth a #5,000 Masterclass but I chose to let it out for free. Don't waste it.

Watch out for another secret I have used to make money on Whatsapp tomorrow. We have just begun!

Let me have your feedback on this.

I am Kazeem Abolore, the Innovative Teacher.

(1) (Reply)

#mini Importation / !!!!!!! / Get Your Affordable Logo For 1,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.