Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

World's Best Press Photographs Of 2010 - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World's Best Press Photographs Of 2010 (9025 Views)

World's Best City For Expats Revealed - CNN / The White House's 55 Best Photographs From 2015. / The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: World's Best Press Photographs Of 2010 by Ranoscky(m): 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2011
^^ Ya, exactly, but actually, she was talking about how she SURVIVED the first suicide she commited which was 'over dozed pills' but, God so kind, she didn't die, and she woke up to see the light (instead of dark)!

Now, the message she was trying to pass across on that video is that, she has now known who she was (after everything) but, being that, at the moment, she has no one to take good care of her and she's not living fine, one day, she might commit suicide again! embarassed

I just pray someone could hear her cry and help her out! cry
Re: World's Best Press Photographs Of 2010 by pleep(m): 2:17am On Mar 13, 2011
wow, those were some touching photos. do you have anymore any more?
Re: World's Best Press Photographs Of 2010 by shotster50(m): 2:35am On Mar 17, 2011
There are more but they are not the same subject matter with the above, I will be uploading as soon as I can thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces / Can A Police Officer In Uniform Arrest Another Armed Police Officer In Uniform? / "Chinese Have No Souls" -- The Experience Of A Ghana Man In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.