Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo (2077 Views)

After Lionel Messi And Cristaino Ronaldo Rivalry These Two Players Are Next / Top Ten Football Transfer 2018/2019 Season...#cristaino Ronaldo To Juventus. / Whoever Did This To Cristaino Ronaldo Must Be Wicked(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by kenzysmith: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
18 Mar / autty
There are several up-and-coming talents in the world of football and many have the potential to become superstars, yet Cristiano Ronaldo doesn't think anyone will be similar to him.

He considers his achievements and style to be unique.

"In the beginning I was dreaming of being the best player in the world," he explained in a recent advert for Nike.

"Friends of mine looked at me like 'what are you talking about?'

"I was playing for fun, but I my mind I thought I had potential and I started in Manchester.

"I don't see many people with my talent, my dedication, my work ethic.

"Nobody is going to be compared with me, nobody is going to be Cristiano Ronaldo.

"You're going to be yourself and I'm going to be myself."

Ronaldo was launching his new boots as he spoke about his legacy.

Copyright Declaration

Related: Real MadridRonaldo
Links:Football Live | Football Results | Player Scored

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
He has my respect. The only tapnaldo/penaldo the world has ever seen.
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Andrew13: 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lol there can be only one penaldo

2 Likes

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by majekobaje1: 4:56am On Aug 09, 2020
okay no problem
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by zealousayo(m): 6:15am On Aug 09, 2020
Okay.
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Aflix(m): 8:13am On Aug 09, 2020
Lol....they can always be another you. If mbappe is serious he will even be better than you. Zlatan Ibrahimovic is another you.

2 Likes

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by obonujoker(m): 10:49am On Aug 09, 2020
Aflix:
Lol....they can always be another you. If mbappe is serious he will even be better than you. Zlatan Ibrahimovic is another you.

You be clown to compare Ibrahimovic to Ronaldo... Mumu hater, even your Ronaldinho isn't up to CR7..

5 Likes

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 09, 2020
Actually he's right. I don't know a goalscorer that will have step over and fall over as his only "skill", and be able to be rated very high due to his hairstyle and body build and be said to be among the greats. Not to talk of if the player has the ability to build an expensive PR machine to help him. It's expensive, you know.
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2020
obonujoker:

You be clown to compare Ibrahimovic to Ronaldo... Mumu hater, even your Ronaldinho isn't up to CR7..

In goal scoring. In every other ability Dinho is far ahead.
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by obonujoker(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

In goal scoring. In every other ability Dinho is far ahead.

List them??

Everyone know ronaldinho is the most skillful footballer ever.

What other ability are in there in football??

So ronaldinho is now better than Maradona or Pele then??

In the list of greatest ever players, cr7 is in top 5... Infact Zidane is more respected than Ronaldinho,even though he's more skillful than Zidane...

4 Likes

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by obonujoker(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:
Actually he's right. I don't know a goalscorer that will have step over and fall over as his only "skill", and be able to be rated very high due to his hairstyle and body build and be said to be among the greats. Not to talk of if the player has the ability to build an expensive PR machine to help him. It's expensive, you know.

What skill has ronaldinho done that CR7 hasn't done??

2 Likes

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by kenzysmith: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Bossman25(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
Wetin you just talk? Ronaldinho not up to CR7...that Pendu?

Its like your brain get freeze breath.......u no dey think alright wahlai....

Ronaldinho the legend...One man Army...the only player to bring down the Milan team of legends Maldini, Nesta, Stam, cafu...to there knees.....

Ronaldinho the swagger chief...too much skills....

There have been no one like ronaldinho....and non will be....the Football Entertainer!
The skills alone self....to white your mumu teeth.

Dey dere they look me.

obonujoker:

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Bossman25(m): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
See this one! That snake bite move no fit shift your wifey womb nii....Lol

obonujoker:

What skill has ronaldinho done that CR7 hasn't done??
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by kenzysmith: 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
obonujoker:

List them??

In the list of greatest ever players, cr7 is in top 5... Infact Zidane is more respected than Ronaldinho,even though he's more skillful than Zidane...

1 Like

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by kenzysmith: 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bossman25:

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by obonujoker(m): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bossman25:

So Ronaldo no dey do snake bite??

1 Like

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by obonujoker(m): 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bossman25:
Wetin you just talk? Ronaldinho not up to CR7...that Pendu?

Its like your brain get freeze breath.......u no dey think alright wahlai....

Ronaldinho the legend...One man Army...the only player to bring down the Milan team of legends Maldini, Nesta, Stam, cafu...to there knees.....

Ronaldinho the swagger chief...too much skills....

There have been no one like ronaldinho....and non will be....the Football Entertainer!
The skills alone self....to white your mumu teeth.

Dey dere they look me.

Compare there careers

1 Like

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Bossman25(m): 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
See this one! Where u see am?
Person wee suppose dribble...come nutmeg himself join! That one na dribbler?
Pendu na Legover marchant......but that skill don expire teytey.
Go watch the best of Ronaldinho...football go sweet you play wahlai....too much skills......snake bite....comot eye pass....in plenty die!....
Go ask Maldini, Nesta...Stam wetin ronaldinho do them.......even Gattuso wee be coach now...go ask am wetin Ronaldinho do them....
Abii na John Terry and Calvaho wee dey dance Kerewawa dance....infront of ronaldinho.......That ronaldinho na Player...no be all this over hyped spoilt brats...including penalty marchant Pendu

obonujoker:

So Ronaldo no dey do snake bite??
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by obonujoker(m): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bossman25:
See this one! Where u see am?
Person wee suppose dribble...come nutmeg himself join! That one na dribbler?
Pendu na Legover marchant......but that skill don expire teytey.
Go watch the best of Ronaldinho...football go sweet you play wahlai....too much skills......snake bite....comot eye pass....in plenty die!....
Go ask Maldini, Nesta...Stam wetin ronaldinho do them.......even Gattuso wee be coach now...go ask am wetin Ronaldinho do them....
Abii na John Terry and Calvaho wee dey dance Kerewawa dance....infront of ronaldinho.......That ronaldinho na Player...no be all this over hyped spoilt brats...including penalty marchant Pendu

You are a clown... Everyone knows Ronaldinho is the most skillful footballer ever.... I'm just asking you that is there any skill he has done that CR7 hasn't done... Stop to dey shalaye much...

CR7 get more award pass ronaldinho sef grin

3 Likes

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Bossman25(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
See mumu.....Let us compare na.
Ronaldinho world cup 2002
pendu. ....world cup him wan steal am
Ronaldinho confed cup
Pendu....him wan steal am nii
Ronaldinho world best.....when henry and lampard be in mate....ronaldinho carry am give messi.....(he passed the baton to him na)
Pendu....world best...(messi win am pass u)

In short ronaldinho has won every trophy there is to win in football...while your pendu is still dragging for qualifier for Quatar 2022....

Goals......Pendu score goals including penalty that why will call him Pendu....but Ronaldinho will rather give us entertainment and sexy football that goals.....ask Chelsea, Acmilan.....Arsenal......

quote author=obonujoker post=92625446]

Compare there careers[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
yes...no nid to have another you, we also want to see someone different, having another player like u in football would be tagged a 2nd cr7 and dt would be a big miss..
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Bossman25(m): 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
Which awards?
Is it best Serial A player or you mean world best player? Your brain is paining you...you should specify next time...

Ronaldinho can't not do the skills Ronaldinho did.....Rinaldo was only a leg over marchant.....

obonujoker:

You are a clown... Everyone knows Ronaldinho is the most skillful footballer ever.... I'm just asking you that is there any skill he has done that CR7 hasn't done... Stop to dey shalaye much...

CR7 get more award pass ronaldinho sef grin
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by obonujoker(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bossman25:
See mumu.....Let us compare na.
Ronaldinho world cup 2002
pendu. ....world cup him wan steal am
Ronaldinho confed cup
Pendu....him wan steal am nii
Ronaldinho world best.....when henry and lampard be in mate....ronaldinho carry am give messi.....(he passed the baton to him na)
Pendu....world best...(messi win am pass u)

In short ronaldinho has won every trophy there is to win in football...while your pendu is still dragging for qualifier for Quatar 2022....

Goals......Pendu score goals including penalty that why will call him Pendu....but Ronaldinho will rather give us entertainment and sexy football that goals.....ask Chelsea, Acmilan.....Arsenal......

quote author=obonujoker post=92625446]

Compare there careers

Hope you know Ronaldinho is more skillful than Messi too??

Ronaldo

5 ballondors
2 FIFA best
5 European best player
EPL best player
SerieA best player
Laliga best player
EPL golden boot
Laliga golden boot
4 European golden boot
Euros competition top scorer
Euros competition top assister
Portugal highest goal scorer
Portugal highest assister
Portugal best player
European highest goal scorer
Current highest freekick taker
First Puskas award player
730 goals
265 assists
Player with the most dribble in a single match
Euros 2016
UNL 2019 grin

Oya I dey wait for ronaldinho own grin

4 Likes

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by obonujoker(m): 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bossman25:
Which awards?
Is it best Serial A player or you mean world best player? Your brain is paining you...you should specify next time...

Ronaldinho can't not do the skills Ronaldinho did.....Rinaldo was only a leg over marchant.....

O boy, tell me the skill Ronaldinho don do wet Ronaldo never do... Oga o...

Note: Ronaldinho get skill pass Ronaldo.. I accept... But tell me the skill set ronaldinho don do, wey ronaldo never do....

1 Like

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Bossman25(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
Like as if I neva mention the skills...
I told you that the snake bite wee Ronaldinho do that year shey in no fit shift your wifey womb niii...

obonujoker:

O boy, tell me the skill Ronaldinho don do wet Ronaldo never do... Oga o...

Note: Ronaldinho get skill pass Ronaldo.. I accept... But tell me the skill set ronaldinho don do, wey ronaldo never do....
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Bossman25(m): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
Wait tire!
Why u comot world cup naa?
Why you comot confred Cup na.....?
I go unleash ronaldinho skills for you....
That snake bite fit let your wife get miscarriage Ooo

obonujoker:

Hope you know Ronaldinho is more skillful than Messi too??

Ronaldo

5 ballondors
2 FIFA best
5 European best player
EPL best player
SerieA best player
Laliga best player
EPL golden boot
Laliga golden boot
4 European golden boot
Euros competition top scorer
Euros competition top assister
Portugal highest goal scorer
Portugal highest assister
Portugal best player
European highest goal scorer
Current highest freekick taker
First Puskas award player
730 goals
265 assists
Player with the most dribble in a single match
Euros 2016
UNL 2019 grin

Oya I dey wait for ronaldinho own grin

1 Like

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Bossman25(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
He is Inzaghi on steroids.
The 2nd him will be Pendu on Marijuana....

paulolee:
yes...no nid to have another you, we also want to see someone different, having another player like u in football would be tagged a 2nd cr7 and dt would be a big miss..
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
obonujoker:

List them??

Ronaldinho dribbled better, passed better, had better vision, was a better team player, had variety to his dribbling... Apart from goalscoring anf probably facial features (which you fangirls consider important in how good a footballer is) Ronaldinho was better.

2 Likes

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by obonujoker(m): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bossman25:
Like as if I neva mention the skills...
I told you that the snake bite wee Ronaldinho do that year shey in no fit shift your wifey womb niii...

Am not arguing, I know ronaldinho has better skills, just tell me any skill Ronaldinho can do that CR7 can't??

Ronaldo can also do snake bite... We have seen this...

1 Like

Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by obonujoker(m): 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bossman25:
Wait tire!
Why u comot world cup naa?
Why you comot confred Cup na.....?
I go unleash ronaldinho skills for you....
That snake bite fit let your wife get miscarriage Ooo

If I tell you make you choose who get skill pass Messi and Ronaldinho, you go choose Messi, hypocrite grin
Re: I don"t see another me- cristaino Ronaldo by WinningGoals: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
GOOD NEWS!!!

Our contest is now LIVE!

In our bid to appreciate you for staying with us all this while, we are launching a "Comment & Win" Contest

Banter and share your opinion on featured sport news on WinningGoals, and stand a chance to win N3,000 weekly!

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
1. Contest opens on Saturdays, until next Thursday.
2. The person with the highest number of comments on WinningGoals wins.
3. Comment on as many posts as you can.

Enter into the contest here: www.winninggoals.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Escapes Death In An Auto Crash / Hulk Horgan Is Dead / Nigeria Vs Egypt Today At 8pm (African Beach Soccer Nations Cup).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.