Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

APC Campaign Flag Off Empty Despite Massive Financial Inducement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaign Flag Off Empty Despite Massive Financial Inducement (3665 Views)

Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation / Group Says No To Monetary Inducement Of Delegates, Endorses Osinbajo As Consensu / Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Campaign Flag Off Empty Despite Massive Financial Inducement by Aisosa25: 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
*APC Campaign Flagoff Rally empty despite massive financial inducements for attendants*

Pictures trickling in from the University of Benin (UNIBEN) sports complex venue of the campaign flagoff of the APC in Edo State, show a scantily attended event.

Although party loyals and attendees are being urged not to take pictures or share those taken on social media, some are still finding their way out to the consternation of APC stalwarts and media handlers.

Recall that the Governor of Edo State and flagbearer of the Peoples Democratic Party in the upcoming governorship election in the state, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, had his campaign flagoff a fortnight ago and the event was oversubscribed by attendees despite the governor's insistence on having minimal attendance in compliance with coronavirus (covid-19) guidelines.

It is reported that citizens who were approached to be paid to attend the event mostly declined the offer blatantly, insisting that their support and votes are unwavingly for Governor Obaseki and the PDP. A few persons chose to collect the monies offered but refused to attend the flopped rally despite threats of violence against them.

Social media consumers are advised to be on the lookout for seriously photoshopped images supposedly from the flagoff venue today.

Re: APC Campaign Flag Off Empty Despite Massive Financial Inducement by IamWonderful: 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hahahahaha IpoB spokesman sighted

4 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Flag Off Empty Despite Massive Financial Inducement by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
APC is dead ... even Tinubu knows it hence his outburst.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Flag Off Empty Despite Massive Financial Inducement by Pacifist345(m): 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Flag Off Empty Despite Massive Financial Inducement by chukwunedum150(m): 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
grin
Re: APC Campaign Flag Off Empty Despite Massive Financial Inducement by seleroms2(m): 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
Come to uniben with the crowd a stone thrown in the air won't drop to the floor

9 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Flag Off Empty Despite Massive Financial Inducement by tinsel: 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
seleroms2:
But this is an indoor affair in an auditorium

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Flag Off Empty Despite Massive Financial Inducement by Prettychichi21(f): 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
seleroms2:

So u have time to reply that dingbat?

5 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Flag Off Empty Despite Massive Financial Inducement by Prettychichi21(f): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
From the pictures you even uploaded, i see a massive crowd up there..keep wailing

6 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Flag Off Empty Despite Massive Financial Inducement by Prettychichi21(f): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
tinsel:

But this is an indoor affair in an auditorium
Thats not our auditorium
Re: APC Campaign Flag Off Empty Despite Massive Financial Inducement by oseremhe: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
I'm live at the event. the attendance is massive. there are even more people outside

7 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Flag Off Empty Despite Massive Financial Inducement by Aisosa25: 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
oseremhe:
I'm live at the event. the attendance is massive. there are even more people outside
This is photoshop work..

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Flag Off Empty Despite Massive Financial Inducement by searchng4love: 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
oseremhe:

oseremhe:
bros i greet, you pls i scored 228 in jamb and 74 in the post utme./second choice/should i be hopeful.
Re: APC Campaign Flag Off Empty Despite Massive Financial Inducement by abc115: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
Stop crying

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Flag Off Empty Despite Massive Financial Inducement by tizteezy(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Some Nigerian youths are paid to either be daft or play daft.
Which way?

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Flag Off Empty Despite Massive Financial Inducement by justified007: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
searchng4love:

Efforts in futility
Re: APC Campaign Flag Off Empty Despite Massive Financial Inducement by WonderManly(m): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
You see now that...

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Flag Off Empty Despite Massive Financial Inducement by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
Amitez:
APC is dead ... even Tinubu knows it hence his outburst.
They can't deny that they tried to woo their supporters with 5 -10k appearance fee, yet the abysmal turnout at a venue that's not even half the capacity of Ogbe stadium.
Only Tinubu and his henchmen in Edo, think APC has a chance in this election, probably because of their plans to rig.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Flag Off Empty Despite Massive Financial Inducement by Dansuqi: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
ogbeking:

They can't deny that they tried to woo their supporters with 5 -10k appearance fee, yet the abysmal turnout at a venue that's not even half the capacity of Ogbe stadium.
Only Tinubu and his henchmen in Edo, think APC has a chance in this election, probably because of their plans to rig.

Should I post pix from obaseki flag off to show you that apc is greater?
Re: APC Campaign Flag Off Empty Despite Massive Financial Inducement by Aflix(m): 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dansuqi:

Should I post pix from obaseki flag off to show you that apc is greater?
Yes please
Re: APC Campaign Flag Off Empty Despite Massive Financial Inducement by Kaydans(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
oseremhe:

What has the government ever done for me..
Until you start looking beyond PDP and APC,
Nothing good will come out from Edo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Flag Off Empty Despite Massive Financial Inducement by Fmlao: 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Watching it live.
There's reasonable amount of crowd. More than the Governor's flag off
The funny thing is Lagos State Governor is around.
Edo no be lagos crew, where are you?

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Flag Off Empty Despite Massive Financial Inducement by Mo3891: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
cool

Wailers gon wail

Re: APC Campaign Flag Off Empty Despite Massive Financial Inducement by elliotsazu: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
Its not about who is greater or better its about doing the right thing and voting in the right person, and standing for justice and democracy, How long will they induce us to come out for them while they sell our future. APC or PDP, vote your choice, but i hope you can see the developments in Edo State, Elections are no longer about Party but about Individuals because Party has failed Nigeria, from the onset different Parties were formed in a bid to defeat ruling parties rather than rule Nigeria #Youths will Rise
Re: APC Campaign Flag Off Empty Despite Massive Financial Inducement by Adamawa222: 1:58am On Aug 09, 2020
[s]
Mo3891:
cool

Wailers gon wail

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Rocks Peter Obi Branded Nose Mask, Nigerians React / Tinubu Mistakenly Shared Flats With Drug Lords In Chicago — Festus Keyamo / Obijackson built another Classic project In Okija, Anambra State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.