Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings (14703 Views)

2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency / 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere / Wardesk News Webminer On Southern Kaduna Killing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by classicfrank4u(m): 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:
No one is talking about the killing in Niger,Katsina and Sokoto cause the victims are Muslims. People trying to turn this into a religious issue,more Muslims die than Christian in this herdman farmers crisis.

Yes.. because This is a thread for southern kaduna, when you open thread on those states u mentioned we'll do same on the thread..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
classicfrank4u:

Yes.. because This is a thread for southern kaduna, when you open thread on those states u mentioned we'll do same on the thread..
No matter how you try to turn this, it won't change the facts that people like you are hypocrites. There were many thread on the banditry crisis in Niger and Zamfara but people like you hardly comment.
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
Self-defense is a constitutional right. The people of Southern Kaduna must defend themselves or face annihilation.
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Ojiofor: 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

Again, bandits are the ones doing the killing, and last time i check, there is no religion requirement for you to join them.So trying to turn this into a religious issue is not helping Christians at all.This is a result of failure of government.

The so called bandits are muslims that is the fact.If christian bandits go about killing and wiping out muslim communities in the north,They won't even last 24 hours before they are crushed by the government.Look at how IPOB and El Zakzaky groups was brutally crushed even though they weren't armed but when it come to Boko Haram and herdmen terrorist the government will become impotent.

1 Like

Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Chelsealivepool: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:
No one is talking about the killing in Niger,Katsina and Sokoto cause the victims are Muslims. People trying to turn this into a religious issue,more Muslims die than Christian in this herdman farmers crisis.
christian in Nigeria crying and calling for d government to stop d killing but d Muslim are keeping quick and just watching there pple killed and there leaders and govrnor are afraid to challenge buhari to do d needful accept Zulum of bornu state
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by KelvinC1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Yigalanshey:
Na wa

I sell cars at affordable rate check my profile for more
COROLLA sport is how much..
Your number no dey your signature
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by wink2015(m): 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
cool

Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Petdagr8t(m): 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
The days of Kaduna short devil are numbered.
Surely El Rufai he will die disgracefully.

1 Like

Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

If what you are trying to suggest is true,then Niger state is a Muslims majority state, then why is it that the government a failing to protect us?
Sorry the focus is on fulanis for now. Dont speak up okay?
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Ekpeitut: 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

Bros,nobody is turning sh.@t into anything. The government have failed woefully in their primary responsibility of protecting lives and properties. Stop all this religious bias colouration, call a f..ken spade it's name. I feel the Muslims are even scared of speaking out because Buhari is a Muslim. If the government had their priorities right these killings should have stopped long ago and the perpetrators brought to book.
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
veeshock:

Sorry the focus is on fulanis for now. Dont speak up okay?
Again this is a failure of government, trying to turn this into a religious issue is adding fuel to fire.
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by onenaija001(m): 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

If what you are trying to suggest is true,then Niger state is a Muslims majority state, then why is it that the government a failing to protect us?
Sir when El rufa'i picked a Muslim to be the deputy governor of the state, I clearly heard a lot of Muslims say that say that he is helping them in their 'Jihad'. The truth is being a Christian I I like Rufa'i strongly believe in some of his ideologies. But the core Muslims may have a different agenda, I was born and raised in the north, Kaduna North to be precise. Most of the Muslims in the state actually hate Rufa'i but they love him because the believe "ya karya arna". Kaduna State is the most polarized stateil in Nigeria in terms of hatred and religious bigotry(from both sides.)

1 Like

Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ekpeitut:

Bros,nobody is turning sh.@t into anything. The government have failed woefully in their primary responsibility of protecting lives and properties. Stop all this religious bias colouration, call a f..ken spade it's name. I feel the Muslims are even scared of speaking out because Buhari is a Muslim. If the government had their priorities right these killings should have stopped long ago and the perpetrators brought to book.
Maybe you choose to have a selective amnesia, were you sleeping when Sultan was spoke up against the insecurity in Northern Nigeria,no body is defending this administration here in north, why most everything be a north vs south to you people? Do you think this is a joke? People are dying here and you are trying to turn it to meet your agenda.
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
onenaija001:
Sir when El rufa'i picked a Muslim to be the deputy governor of the state, I clearly heard a lot of Muslims say that say that he is helping them in their 'Jihad'. The truth is being a Christian I I like Rufa'i strongly believe in some of his ideologies. But the core Muslims may have a different agenda, I was born and raised in the north, Kaduna North to be precise. Most of the Muslims in the state actually hate Rufa'i but they love him because the believe "ya karya arna". Kaduna State is the most polarized stateil in Nigeria in terms of hatred and religious bigotry(from both sides.)
I don't see you complaining about Christian vs Christian ticket in Jos.The Muslims of southern Kaduna have every right to have a political career.
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Petdagr8t(m): 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
The days of Kaduna short devil are numbered.
Surely El Rufai must die disgracefully.
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by classicfrank4u(m): 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

No matter how you try to turn this, it won't change the facts that people like you are hypocrites. There were many thread on the banditry crisis in Niger and Zamfara but people like you hardly comment.

Stop talking like a baby.

Wat do u mean People like me Hardly comment?
So u go about checking to see those that commented and those that didn't?
And Btw
Is there any way a post would make front page and people wouldn't comment?
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by onenaija001(m): 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

I don't see you complaining about Christian vs Christian ticket in Jos.The Muslims of southern Kaduna have every right to have a political career.
how many local governments are dominated by Muslims in Jo's?
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Ekpeitut: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

Maybe you choose to have a selective amnesia, were you sleeping when Sultan was spoke up against the insecurity in Northern Nigeria,no body is defending this administration here in north, why most everything be a north vs south to you people? Do you think this is a joke? People are dying here and you are trying to turn it to meet your agenda.

Without fear or favour I want to make it clear to all that I have nothing against my brothers up north. I have no agenda here other than to speak up against bad government. We are all victims of this wicked and clueless government.

1 Like

Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
onenaija001:
how many local governments are dominated by Muslims in Jo's?
I believe you heard about jos north.
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ekpeitut:

Without fear or favour I want to make it clear to all that I have nothing against my brothers up north. I have no agenda here other than to speak up against bad government. We are all victims of this wicked and clueless government.
Thank you,it is refreshing to see a reasonable person in this forum, i appreciate how reasonable you are.This forum is full of children,tour comment show you are not one of them.
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by ZenithMan24: 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
Meninmen:

Oga motivational speaker, well done o. This na thread for Southern Kaduna Killings b4.

You've got no option but to remain positive
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by leonard509(m): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Olusholar24:
Call me for premium laptopslaptops
do you have condemned laptop batteries?
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Johnwar1: 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
Reno has always been positive from the beginning... remain blessed reno
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Zakarara(m): 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Thank u Mr Reno for standing with my kinsmen
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Meekha(m): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

What stops you from talking about the killings in Katsina, Sokoto, and Niger? And why is it bad for Reno to talk about the southern Kaduna killings? Or are you in support of it?
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by PrinceMajestic: 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
jennybright:
God will make it balance for Southern kaduna and others who are suffering in one way or the other. God is greater than all our biggest problems we may be going through now
stop foolish posts.
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by ebbo(m): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Instead of people to ask or investigate the cause of all this frequent crisis,no they will be looking for u to blame. I ve few questions to ask u guys.

1. Why is that it is only where we ve Christian majority in the northern part of the country that is always having this unending conflict between herders and farmers.
2. We ve minority Christian indegins in kano state,bauchi, Niger and zamfara state but the so call muslim herders don't kill them. Why?
3. Lere local government area in southern kaduna has Muslims majority. Why don't the so Muslims herders try to kill them and claim there lands?
So I put it to u that all the crisis taking place in places like zango kataf,kauru,kajuru and kasuwa magani where the christains are majority,are mainly instigated or cause by the christain native. They will secretly go after the fulanis in the bushes,kill them with their cattles. But u know fulani don't forgive when u touch their animals.

1 Like

Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by earnit3: 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Sunnyja: 12:26am On Aug 09, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:
Is the president not from Kastina?! Your people have always insisted that an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north. Some riff Raff also accused GEJ of killing northern youths so as to depopulate the north, why are you crying now.
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Yigalanshey(m): 8:09am On Aug 09, 2020
KelvinC1:

COROLLA sport is how much..
Your number no dey your signature
Depends on the year you want sir
Kindly click on my whatsup link

https:///2349036072820
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

Again this is a failure of government, trying to turn this into a religious issue is adding fuel to fire.
Well agreed there are attacks on muslim communities sometimes, but the major attacks are against christian dominated areas(benue, kaduna, plateau, taraba) and the govt is not up to the task except when fulanis are victims. The facts are there. No need to downplay it.
Be safe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Kidnappers, Zealots & Rebels Are Making Nigeria Ungovernable - Economist UK / Kano Govt Reacts To Attempts To Bribe Tribunal Judge, Accuses Ganduje / No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.