Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

I'm Shocked: My 2 Year Old Daughter Know Imo State Governor And Our President - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Shocked: My 2 Year Old Daughter Know Imo State Governor And Our President (786 Views)

My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words / The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Shocked: My 2 Year Old Daughter Know Imo State Governor And Our President by Bluebeach: 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hello, Nairalanders, I created this new account because people know me here on Nairaland and I choose to be anonymous this time.

See what is inside the head of My 2 year Old in the video below:

My two year old daughter understand and memorize things fast. In school, her teacher also tell me that my daughter Kylie learns so fast.

I know some people tends to be very intelligent when they are kids but when they grow up it's becomes a different ball game.

so I have a question for teachers or anyone here with experience on how to keep her being this way.

I will say I'm blessed. If I teach her something today and ask her questions in two days time she gives me answers that make me smile. My four years old son Jason do same also.

Below is an interview section with my two year old daugter Kylie.

Watch the complete video and I bet you will smile. Happy weekend guys!

https://youtu.be/mD4iDX3mlI

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd4411

1 Like

Re: I'm Shocked: My 2 Year Old Daughter Know Imo State Governor And Our President by khia: 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
It's been edited.
Re: I'm Shocked: My 2 Year Old Daughter Know Imo State Governor And Our President by Bluebeach: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
khia:
It's been edited.

Yes the interview is so long I had to try and make it short so people can watch.

If I leave it unedited it will be boring because she spoke about her cousins, maternal home, friends in school etc.

Teachers in the house please I want her to keep having a retentive memory what can I do?

5 Likes

Re: I'm Shocked: My 2 Year Old Daughter Know Imo State Governor And Our President by Rityonyi(f): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Wow! baby is smart kiss

4 Likes

Re: I'm Shocked: My 2 Year Old Daughter Know Imo State Governor And Our President by Mogajunior(m): 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nothing special. When I was two years old, I knew the names of all the state governors, local government chairmen and their aides.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Shocked: My 2 Year Old Daughter Know Imo State Governor And Our President by AbjMotorPalace: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
Brain and beauty.

Kudos to your baby

1 Like

Re: I'm Shocked: My 2 Year Old Daughter Know Imo State Governor And Our President by Nyamuriflathead: 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
U been think say na deaf pikin u born b4 shey?
Re: I'm Shocked: My 2 Year Old Daughter Know Imo State Governor And Our President by RedDoor: 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mogajunior:
Nothing special. When I was two years old, I knew the names of all the state governors, local government chairmen and their aides.

Haba! As if you know when you here two years old grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Shocked: My 2 Year Old Daughter Know Imo State Governor And Our President by malikombi(m): 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
It's the same way my son has been dragging me so we can go watch chelsea match tonight. I ask his mom if she mentioned anything like chelsea to his ears but she says no. Me I don't even understand these kids nowadays
Re: I'm Shocked: My 2 Year Old Daughter Know Imo State Governor And Our President by frozen70(f): 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mogajunior:

That's not true, no one can really remember what he or she does at two years unless such child was told about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Shocked: My 2 Year Old Daughter Know Imo State Governor And Our President by frozen70(f): 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
That was brilliant of your child
Catch her young and make her be the way she started

Get soft novels for her age with bold writing and pictures of the story, let her start reading novels now that was what helped my children

Anytime you ask them what they want for birthday, they will tell you good novels

2 Likes

Re: I'm Shocked: My 2 Year Old Daughter Know Imo State Governor And Our President by merieam16(f): 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Watch news, documentaries together and tell them stories and events that happens around the world.

And dont forget to observe wat they love doin and build their interest in it

1 Like

Re: I'm Shocked: My 2 Year Old Daughter Know Imo State Governor And Our President by Bluebeach: 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Parents with experience on this forum your advice is highly welcome
Re: I'm Shocked: My 2 Year Old Daughter Know Imo State Governor And Our President by khia: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bluebeach:

Yes the interview is so long I had to try and make it short so people can watch.

If I leave it unedited it will be boring because she spoke about her cousins, maternal home, friends in school etc.

Teachers in the house please I want her to keep having a retentive memory what can I do?

She's a sweetie, do you use memory cards?
Re: I'm Shocked: My 2 Year Old Daughter Know Imo State Governor And Our President by khia: 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
frozen70:

That's not true, no one can really remember what he or she does at teo years unless such child was told about it

I believe he is saying at two years old he was taught the names of the governors and he memorized them.
Re: I'm Shocked: My 2 Year Old Daughter Know Imo State Governor And Our President by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
She has a good memory.
But memory does not equal smartness.

1 Like

Re: I'm Shocked: My 2 Year Old Daughter Know Imo State Governor And Our President by frozen70(f): 2:51am On Aug 09, 2020
khia:

I believe he is saying at two years old he was taught the names of the governors and he memorized them.
Ok
Re: I'm Shocked: My 2 Year Old Daughter Know Imo State Governor And Our President by LaCremy: 9:54am On Aug 09, 2020
Wow!!!

Mbaise Amaka kiss kiss kiss

We’re smart, we’re brainy and above all we no dey carry last.

Nice one... �
Re: I'm Shocked: My 2 Year Old Daughter Know Imo State Governor And Our President by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2020
Doesn't really mean she is intelligent, she just have a good memory.
Re: I'm Shocked: My 2 Year Old Daughter Know Imo State Governor And Our President by Bluebeach: 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Cc Lalasticlala, MissyB3, Fynestboi, Seun Mynd4411, RoyalRoy
Kindly push to promised land, I need answers from teachers in the house
Re: I'm Shocked: My 2 Year Old Daughter Know Imo State Governor And Our President by Koralords: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
frozen70:

That's not true, no one can really remember what he or she does at two years unless such child was told about it
Have argued this with someone,I remember what happened when I was two without been told,the age difference between me and my kid Bro is 4 yrs my mom was pregnant when I was 2 and she aborted it ,she backed me to the hospital she did the abortion and no one could believe when I told her.

1 Like

Re: I'm Shocked: My 2 Year Old Daughter Know Imo State Governor And Our President by bukatyne(f): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
You created a new moniker for anonymity yet posted your kids online?

Kwantinue.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New UK ladies flats and slippers / Car Maintenance Day | How Often You Should Change Your Engine Oil / Re:why People Improve Themselves After Divorce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.