Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days (78699 Views)

Coco Samba Sexual Stimulant Can Kill - NAFDAC / COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days / This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Ogaonos: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
Homeboiy:
Even your girlfriend can give u that.

Go for clean prostitutes like the ones at GRA Benin city, those BIU girls not the dirty ones at ugbague and quality hotels them.

give me biu babe ( olosho)

1 Like

Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
Mogajunior:
These prostitutes are even more cleaner than the regular girls you see out there.
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by henrygale(m): 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
Add scabies
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by kpo56(m): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
Possiblegee:
I hope there is none one can contact by just sucking breast ??

Cuz I can’t give up sucking boobs for any reason

I swear bro.. boobs Dy sweet suck!!!!!!!!!
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by hekkyboi: 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
MsNorgan:
Sometimes i wonder how guys derive pleasure from a total unknown stranger
to release konji that's all bc una kind of girls are always dramatic with their too many demands and nagging. so u release the load with the strange girls and walk away without no liabilities. shikina!
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by biomedics(m): 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hepatitis B virus.
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
MsNorgan:
Sometimes i wonder how guys derive pleasure from a total unknown stranger
Like girls are exempted
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by msMonyei: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
thambolo:

I love you❕

Add no homo whenever you are telling a fellow man that you love him.
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by earnit3: 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
U fail to mention that 90 percent of the prostitutes are cleaner than most girlfriends they don’t have raw sexxzz like those girls called girlfriends out their. They use protection most times
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by gloxistarch: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
thank God I have never patronize one
I'll design a brand logo and flyers for your business at affordable price
contact me. i want to design label for a new product 08032720143
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Victoria25(f): 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sorry to say that those prostitutes you think of are the neatest among other girls that you think aren’t prostituting,they check themselves and always careful to contact diseases.
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by vickyhow(m): 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
tellwisdom:
What disease can other girls give?? sad...Begging and bad luck disease?

Niccur is this bad luck shit Real
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by timid101: 3:24am On Aug 11, 2020
NENGIsmellls:

I said this because i used myself as a case study. I have sweety and alot of my friends also do too

Please, what is sweety sweety?
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Mgtowmonk: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by Slimsly100(f): 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
anthropizzy:

Laughing Hysterically.

You are silly

Issorite grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days by XAUBulls: 3:37pm On May 02, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos / David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract / Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.