Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (89406 Views)

Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party / Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog / Senator Buruji Kashamu's Campaign Dance Video Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by manduwem(m): 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
Chei Baba Ijebu will rest now ...But on a serious note what's going on in first cardiology ? What are they giving these men that's killing them ?

U see road well.
Was wondering same thing. Y always there?
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by membranus: 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
I see a lotta peeps saying "All the cash, cars etc will be left behind", like what dafuq was supposed to happen?

Why the heck are Africans like this?

So why then did you go to school? Even opted for Masters after your Degree? Why aiming for a better job? And if you succeed what will you use the money for? On the other hand whatever the hell you choose to use your money for is your damn business.

So we shouldn't aim high because death lurks? You too shouldn't have obtained an education after all death lurks.

Black people ehn? (Face Palm)

What they are saying is that:
Set your affection on things above and not on things on the earth where worms and termites will demolish it.

When God bless you with skills or successes, set your heart not on it, and don't flaunt it.

Kasumu set his heart on his wealth, flaunted it and was brutal in the accumulating and the spending of it.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by igbayilola777: 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
Not a time to mourn a criminal and a drug baron, may his soul not rest in peace if he was indeed a criminal
Are you God to give judgment ⚖ on human being like you just keep ur thrash within yourself
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by lekki1444: 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
the 8/8 portal gotem

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Jerkbaba: 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
cheesy
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by FlordFlorez(m): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Wait o, same First Cardiology Consultants Hospital where. kyari, ajimobi and co died??

Are u thinking what I'm thinking?

Buhari will strongly avoid that hospital like plague. grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Inquisitor97(m): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
Let us pretend to mourn them since they pretended to govern us�

2 Likes

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by famzynet: 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
I see a lotta peeps saying "All the cash, cars etc will be left behind", like what dafuq was supposed to happen?

So why then did you go to school? Even opted for Masters after your Degree? Why aiming for a better job? And if you succeed what will you use the money for? On the other hand whatever the hell you choose to use your money for is your damn business.

So we shouldn't aim high because death lurks? You too shouldn't have obtained an education after all death lurks.

Unfortunately , you don't get him. He was a senator and a corrupt one for that matter. Our senators are too corrupt. Vanity upon vanity.

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Ogaga87(m): 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
AgainstIslam:
What!!!!

The news shock me
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by backnbeta(f): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
Not a time to mourn a criminal and a drug baron, may his soul not rest in peace if he was indeed a criminal
Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven undecided
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by chiemmanuel(m): 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

yeah .... Western lotto I think
his death does not mean that the company will fold
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
chiemmanuel:
his death does not mean that the company will fold

who is talking about his company folding up cus I can't remember saying such

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by delpee(f): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hedonisco:

I'm telling you. These Naija big men can be quite stupid. With the high mortality rate, no sane person should go to that suspect First Cardiology for anything COVID-19 related.

Better to do self medication at home with hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin than to pay millions to a hospital like that and yet get killed. Yes. Killed.

The hospital manages those with heart problems which is made worse by the virus. They are Consultant Cardiologists. They must have been of help to some people but there will always be bad cases.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Bimpe29: 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Inna lillahi wa ina ilehi rajiun!
Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Zeinymira(f): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
You're not God. Criminal or not this man eased the lives of many. Too many people in Ijebu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by IDERAWOLE(m): 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
iamvictorbassey:

You don't get it.

It is not about his money but about how the money is gotten. This is the message for all of us.

Hmmm! All the readiness for 2023 is gone now.

Life is all about whom we've touch positively in one way or the other.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by sluk(m): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
Well done Corona virus. This clean up is necessary.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by InvertedHammer: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
/
Are they sure? Or he is pretending to be dead?
Crime doesn't pay for a long time. This man spent most of his adult life fighting extradition to the USA. One can only imagine how he felt each time there was a knock at the gate. Now he can rest in peace.

/
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by luluosas(m): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
My condolences. But are you prepared for your death?
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Babaalajo(m): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
who are you to judge him,just leave him and his creator to settle their matter for heaven.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by chijokz(m): 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
iamvictorbassey:

You do make valid points. However, I believe they were referring to the way he illegally acquired his wealth (alleged drug dealing and looting) with no positive legacy left behind.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by kooler99: 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
Badonasty:
One thing I don’t understand is that is it another strain of the virus that is catching our politicians or what?

My brother you are asking a good question. Yes Covid 19 is real, but i feel that some of these deaths are suspect and covid 19 is just
the excuse given so no other questions will be asked. Almost all deaths are now attributed to covid 19. If it was another time, all deaths would have been thoroughly investigated.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Dchampion65: 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

That is your own assessment of him. Ask any Ijebu igbo born, or omoilu foundation, you will amaze of his philanthropy and generosity.

Adieu BK
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by banhammy: 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
You don't have any right to judge the dead.
May God forgive you of your sin.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by EMMY76: 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
fabuloz1:
Kyari, Osinowo, Ajimobi and now Kashamu died in this same hospital

Yet they keep going there undecided
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nothing last forever. Do good my people. Bad politicians should take note.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

Do not speak ill of the dead.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Jdbrasco2: 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Waoh this is a sad. Just being human.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Akharmony: 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
This Men chop life agb. RIP
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Akharmony: 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

Mad o
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Peppysco: 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

Whether he was a criminal and you being a saint, I know a time WILL come people would write RIP for you too. That's because everyone is going to die, no matter the kind of life you live

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by earnit3: 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
Life

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) / Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets / RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.