Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Anambra Monarchs Blocked From Meeting President Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Monarchs Blocked From Meeting President Buhari (35793 Views)

Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market / Aviation: Gbajabiamila Walks Out Emefiele’s Representative From Meeting / Unoma Akpabio Blocked From Receiving Aisha Buhari At Akwa Ibom Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Monarchs Blocked From Meeting President Buhari by BabaRamota1980: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
The emergence of the traditional ruler of Alor(Ngige's hometown) who was sponsored by Arthur Ezeh was perceived as an insult to Ngige. As such, it is expected that Ngige will always tackle Arthur Ezeh and the traditional ruler whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Secondly, Chris Ubah that kidnapped Gov. Ngige from the Government House Awka was an errand boy to Arthur Ezeh. So it goes that a friend of my enemy is my enemy.
/

This same twist exists in Senate where Ifeanyi Ubah is refusing to support Innoson because the businessman has not approached and acknowledged (bow to) him. I thought Yanminri dont have godfather.
Re: Anambra Monarchs Blocked From Meeting President Buhari by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
[s]
Charmingrascal:
Osinbanjo should have attended to them, he is the one that they always send on petty petty errands.

This is better than sharing money upandan in the market
[/s]

Re: Anambra Monarchs Blocked From Meeting President Buhari by InvertedHammer: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

This same twist exists in Senate where Ifeanyi Ubah is refusing to support Innoson because the businessman has not approached and acknowledged (bow to) him. I thought Yanminri dont have godfather.
/
Yanminri have pockets of godfathers here and there. But the people are very stubborn as such do not allow one godfather to pocket their destiny. That's why they strive to excel and do not rely on any babalawo to use skulls of their kinsmen to prep their success. I hope you understand the difference now.
/
Re: Anambra Monarchs Blocked From Meeting President Buhari by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Timibu has pocketed an entire yeroba ethnic group, that wouldn't happen here in 2000 yrs
Re: Anambra Monarchs Blocked From Meeting President Buhari by BabaRamota1980: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
InvertedHammer:

Yanminri have pockets of godfathers here and there. But the people are very stubborn as such do not allow one godfather to pocket their destiny. That's why they strive to excel and do not rely on any babalawo to use skulls of their kinsmen to prep their success. I hope you understand the difference now.

Lack of godfather leads to political woes. This is why other ethnics adopt a godfather as the voice of cohesion to escape the ibo style of inter-ethnic battles that cannibalizes and eats the group from within. I understand it perfectly!
Re: Anambra Monarchs Blocked From Meeting President Buhari by BabaRamota1980: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Timibu has pocketed an entire yeroba ethnic group, that wouldn't happen here in 2000 yrs
Igbo traders have accepted Jude Udimogu as godfather. I guess you are yet to read the news.
Re: Anambra Monarchs Blocked From Meeting President Buhari by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Igbo traders have accepted Jude Udimogu as godfather. I guess you are yet to read the news.
Odiegwu grin
Re: Anambra Monarchs Blocked From Meeting President Buhari by InvertedHammer: 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Lack of godfather leads to political woes. This is why other ethnics adopt a godfather as the voice of cohesion to escape the ibo style of inter-ethnic battles that cannibalizes and eats the group from within. I understand it perfectly!
/
Those that have a godfather, how market?

Nigeria is still the poverty capital of the world.

Godfathers only take care of themselves and their cronies. Blind followers like you remind us of the popular saying that person wey dey use him head break coconut no dey follow chop am.
Final final, after being used, his security go beat shege comot for your body if you near the godfather gate. But then I remember...there are some happy slaves. Have you eaten today?
/
Re: Anambra Monarchs Blocked From Meeting President Buhari by BabaRamota1980: 2:54am On Aug 10, 2020
InvertedHammer:

Those that have a godfather, how market?

Nigeria is still the poverty capital of the world.

Godfathers only take care of themselves and their cronies. Blind followers like you remind us of the popular saying that person wey dey use him head break coconut no dey follow chop am.
Final final, after being used, his security go beat shege comot for your body if you near the godfather gate. But then I remember...there are some happy slaves. Have you eaten today?
Perpetual political woes! That is the fate for those who dismiss political godfatherism in Nigerian politics.

My friend, you recall the following? The consequence of an absent political godfather. We in West keep records. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamawa Polls: Ribadu, Others Step Down For 2015 / Zahra Buhari-indimi Debut Her Growing Baby Bump (photo) / Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.