Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

A Times I Feel Like Dying - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Times I Feel Like Dying (1593 Views)

I feel like dying / I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by Meedon: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
missjekyll:

Alright. Shall we try mentallyaware.org then?

A Clergyman is also a very good option.

Keep plodding on. keep putting one foot in front of another.

Thanks
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by missjekyll: 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bonatheripper:
If you wanted to end your life you won't be advertising it on Nairaland

You'll get just RIP after the news is heard and the next day you'll become a memory and forgotten

No one cares about you man

You're not the only one with problems nonsense

Sometime in the next 18 months,you will experience a setback that will cause you excruciating pain and personal suffering.

You will not die but like a Caterpillar,you will emerge an entirely new person with an understanding of personal suffering and compassion for those who suffer.
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by Kabir5643(m): 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lightangel65:

Kill yourself you are a worthless shit, the world is better of without you in it, after all you cant achieve anything so no need trying to go on right? Drive that knife into your chest, let your life be one last discussion you are more valuable this way.

Yo! You need to chill. And try to use sense for once. After reading his post, this is all you could type? Nawa o
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by etrange: 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
People commit suicide everyday in Nigeria not because their problems are unsolvable but mainly because the people around them are not enlightened enough to understand that mental health is as serious as biological health. They always try to compare the person's issues with thiers and end up telling the person that his issues are worthless. Telling someone who has issues that his issues are not worth anything is the worst thing ever. Such a person would feel alone and fed up. More so, don't compare their issues with yours or any other. It's not always about the issue but the mental make up of the person. The issue is only a trigger.

This post is for the two insensitive guys above who thought they made sense.
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
missjekyll:

Sometime in the next 18 months,you will experience a setback that will cause you excruciating pain and personal suffering.

You will not die but like a Caterpillar,you will emerge an entirely new person with an understanding of personal suffering and compassion for those who suffer.

For wishing me such

You and your entire generations shall experience double for the next 800 years
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
missjekyll:

And you're very foolish you couldn't check the op profile to see he's just a troll using stupid means to seek relevance

Why not go through his profile dumbo
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by Vyzz: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
fsgr5443:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N9hoBPyLd8

Person dey talk something serious and u are here derailing it...

What type of human are u...
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by chatinent: 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
I sell poison in case you need my sales. But unfortunately, I wouldn't sell to you.
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hey Meedon... What's up? Lol. Don't die yet oooo, you see this life so if it give you slap, give am punch. Lol. Please don't kill yourself o.
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by Meedon: 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
chatinent:
I sell poison in case you need my sales. But unfortunately, I wouldn't sell to you.

Mr. Teacher be careful
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by Meedon: 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bonatheripper:

And you're very foolish you couldn't check the op profile to see he's just a troll using stupid means to seek relevance

Why not go through his profile dumbo

You don't know what you're saying.

It is not everytime that one do play.
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by Meedon: 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
Palema007:
Hey Meedon... What's up? Lol. Don't die yet oooo, you see this life so if it give you slap, give am punch. Lol. Please don't kill yourself o.

I will try my best not to commit suicide. The thought is just overwhelming.
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by missjekyll: 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bonatheripper:

For wishing me such

You and your entire generations shall experience double for the next 800 years

I am already living mine. You are the one who needs this and you will get it. No escape. I will continue checking on you to see that you are getting your just desserts.

The one you are seeing already is beans . More to come.

So sorry Meedon for derailing your thread. This was a teachable moment. I just couldnt let it go. I had to teach this troll a lesson. He will remember and rue this day.
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by Meedon: 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Yeah

missjekyll:

I am already living mine. You are the one who needs this and you will get it. No escape. I will continue checking on you to see that you are getting your just desserts.

The one you are seeing already is beans . More to come.

So sorry Meedon for derailing your thread. This was a teachable moment. I just couldnt let it go. I had to teach this troll a lesson. He will remember and rue this day.
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Meedon:

I will try my best not to commit suicide. The thought is just overwhelming.
Please don't.... Don't worry everything will be fine.
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by chatinent: 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Meedon:

Mr. Teacher be careful
How do you worry about care now? I thought you detested life?
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by Meedon: 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
chatinent:

How do you worry about care now? I thought you detested life?

It will soon be over.
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by Meedon: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Palema007:
Please don't.... Don't worry everything will be fine.

Yeah
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by Lightangel65: 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kabir5643:

Yo! You need to chill. And try to use sense for once. After reading his post, this is all you could type? Nawa o

He clearly wants attention and am not foing to feed it to him, other people with ilness are trying so hard to stay alive and the piece of shit is throwing his life away. He should go and die we don't need pigs like him alive he should die so others? may live
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by chatinent: 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Meedon:

It will soon be over.
I'm not really supporting you take your life. There's more to life than seeing negative things. Can I share you a book?
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by Lightangel65: 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Meedon:

Okay.

I think I'll heed to this advice.

I'm so bleeped up even from my childhood.

My only pain now is my mom.

Will I make heaven?

No you will make hell where people like you who dont value what they have been given end up
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by Lightangel65: 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
annayawchee:
that was too harsh Mr man...

Where is your humanity?

I lost that long ago. People who don't wana live should die
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by Lightangel65: 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
chatinent:

I'm not really supporting you take your life. There's more to life than seeing negative things. Can I share you a book?

You are feeding him theattention he wants
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by Meedon: 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lightangel65:

No you will make hell where people like you who dont value what they have been given end up

Okay

Suicide Note...
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by Meedon: 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
chatinent:

I will be grateful
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by chatinent: 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lightangel65:

Mine attention isn't expensive.
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by missjekyll: 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lightangel65:

And is giving attention the worst thing in the world? It doesnt cost you anything.

And if you couldnt spare any of your own,you could have walked on by .
But you chose to comment here not once,not twice but three whole times.
I will curse you too o if you dont disappear from here immediately. Go and ask bonawhatever
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by chatinent: 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Meedon:

I will be grateful
I really find this article very helpful: https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/suicidal-thoughts-want-to-die/
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by Meedon: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
chatinent:

I really find this article very helpful: https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/suicidal-thoughts-want-to-die/

Thanks.

I will go through it.
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by chatinent: 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
Meedon:

Thanks.

I will go through it.
How about we become friends?
I'll like to be checking up on you. The guidance in that article will also change your life.
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by Meedon: 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
chatinent:

How about we become friends?
I'll like to be checking up on you. The guidance in that article will also change your life.

Yeah.

We are friends.
Re: A Times I Feel Like Dying by chatinent: 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
Meedon:

Yeah.

We are friends.
Okay, thanks. I'll surely buzz you here on Nairaland.com tomorrow, next, and next year. Deal?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. / My Fiancee Is Unreasonable / Girlfriends Are Selfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.